Finally did it!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Josh19p7, Dec 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Josh19p7

Josh19p7 New member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Hey all! Long time lurker, first time posting.

A little about myself first. I've been into bdsm for as long as I can remember. Getting the first pair of toy handcuffs, and I couldn't think of anything else... Being a very shy person, it was usually just a bit of very light self bondage. As time passed, and I grew older, I found out about chastity. Oh boy, did I need to try it.

Played with it off and on, mostly self locking, but had a few girlfriends that held the key for me. I even got my old roommates gf to hold the keys (that was the longest stretch of 2 weeks).

Well, 10 years ago I got married and while my wife was into a little tying up before we got married, as soon as we got married, that stopped. Me being a little disappointed, I kept indulging in a bit of self bondage and self locking (never more than a day). She found out a couple of times (not in the act), and gave me the silent treatment afterwards. I don't think she ever got over it, but she moved on.

Well, 4 kids later, there's not much time for "extracurricular activities". We both let ourselves go a bit (weight), and she just recently started a serious diet. Well, I'm jumping on board too. But I need some motivation.

It took me hours to come up with this message to her.

"I wanted to talk to you about my weight loss.. Since I'm not good with expressing my thoughts verbally, I'm going to put them here...

You know that men are motivated with sex/orgasms. Well, I'm going to use orgasms as a motivator/regulator to lose weight. I know, it sounds weird, but I think it may work for me. .

To help with this (because I don't have any self control), I locked myself up in my chastity belt last night. I know you aren't fond of it, and I'll keep you out of it, unless you want to participate.

My goal for the first week is 5 lbs, week 2 is 4 lbs, week 3 and so on is 3 lbs each week until I'm at 185lbs. That's only 20 lbs from Sundays start. Weigh in is on Sunday mornings. If I reach my goal, I get to keep it off for the rest of the day (freedom). If I fail, it comes off to shave, then right back on till next Sunday.

I really don't want this to make you have a bad rest of the day or piss you off. I did want to be upfront so I'm not hiding anything from you. I'd hate to keep it from you and then have you see it in the bathroom or wherever.

If you have any questions, concerns, or anything, please talk to me. I'll do what I can to answer/address them. And if you want to get advice from ***** or anyone else, I'm fine with that.

Who knows, if this works, I may use it to quit smoking too. I don't know until I try, but I'm eager to try it. If you want nothing to do with it, let me know, and I'll leave you alone.

I'm sorry for doing it this way, but it's the easiest way for me. It's taken me a lot courage to send this..."

I actually hit send, and my heart was racing..... "what did I just do?" "I actually did it. Oh shit. What's her response going to be?"

I'm waiting patiently for a response. This can go 1 of 2 ways. 1- she gives me the silent treatment. 2- she kicks me out. But, I had to do it...

After about 10 minutes, I get this response, "I did get pissed as I started to read it. But I appreciate your honesty. You know I hate lying more than anything. No, I will not be talking to *****. And, yes, right now I would like to stay out of it right now. I have a lot of other things to focus on, and that is out of my comfort zone. Xoxo"

Wow, totally unexpected. So, here I am, locked for 24 hours so far. Key is in a time safe, which will open Sunday at 6am. No soda for 2 days now, and I'll go running after work tonight! Wish me luck!

spider203 and Giveitup like this.
  2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Good luck! (On all counts!)

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    yep, hope it works out for you both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice