Finally caged, I hope for good.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kostic, Nov 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. kostic

kostic Member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    It has been me who introduced the idea of male chastity to my wife, a year ago. I had a long conversation with her and suggested her to read Sylvia Labiche's Guide Pratique de la Cage de Chasteté. Surprisingly (maybe because most of us men underestimate our spouse's wisdom) she agreed to give a try and together bought our first device. Our plan was that I had to get accostumed to the wearing before giving her the keys and adjusting our relationship to the new reality: she had never heard about male chastity, and even if she was more than willing to be my keyholder, she said it made no sense to plan anything before being sure that there would not be any comeback because of lack of practice or health issues. So I started to wear the cage in the following weeks gradually increasing the lenght of time I was into, and everything looked it was going smooth until I felt really sick: painful soreness in the groin and testicles and muscular pain in the legs many days long. Maybe it was that in the same days when I had began to wear it overnight we had to move to another house and lifting weights while caged had not been the best inspired choice. But I was scared, I had to go to an urologist, take medicine, and with chastity was enough.
    At the moment. Because the thrill of it harboured inside me, and apparently her too. Months later, after carefully reading about health and practical issues, I decided to propose her the idea again. But it was her, while making love in a warm afternoon of September, who actually floated the suggestion we could try again.
    And again the same previous pain, although not that strong. Spent some weeks disappointed, until I finally took the decision to make another try: today I am wearing the cage since the end of last month, day and night except when I have to work outside home: everything is going well, I am listening attentively to my body and I am confident I will be ready to give her the other key in the next weeks. As usual, we didn't make any plan, we prefer to take one day at the time and, pragmately, discretion at home and at work together with caution to avoid messing with health will be needed. Also a closed cage is not the most appropriate one for the permanent wearing I am eager to try. It will take some time to find our rythm, hence I don't foresee any extreme practice in the short term, but rather a new adventure together. And yet, if then, that it won't be any comeback is for sure. That's why I am thrilled and also scared at the same time.
    Since it's not my mother language, writing in English is very demanding for me, neither I have much time to take part in the many interesting discussions of this place, yet in so far as I can, I will try to tell of this experience.
    Happy to have found this place with a lot of same minded people: best wishes to everyone!

Miss anne, bethanise and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion I hope you have gotten the issue of discomfort and pain under control. It's never a good thing when something is hurting you. You didn't say if you changed cages or adjusted the fit but finding the correct cage for your body is very important. Your body will adjust over time but only so much. Since your now locked for over a month you've realized this.

Good Luck as you continue your new Journey into the World of Chastity.

kostic likes this.
  3. kostic

kostic Member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    No, I didn't change the HTv2 I'm currently wearing, I just pay more attention at what am I doing and try to understand the signals my body gives. I feel "only" some soreness because of the attemps to get erected, they can last during the day even when uncaged. I would like to understand, wearing another cage, if it's normal or not. The cage fits me perfectly when flaccid, maybe a a little tight when trying to get erect. The largest cockring is confortable, but it glides forwards stretching the testicles. It's not painful, but not appropriate for a long term commitment: I'm trying to use also the standard ring, at least when I'm not sleeping. Now I'm caged half the day, when I'm not at work and overnight. It's not permanent, but for us it's important that we can start the game confortably and sooner than later: then we will certailny make an upgrade to a customized tool. But on the other side, you can't order a customized cage without knowing exactly what your body needs.
    Thanks for welcoming me.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    @kostic welcome to here and i hope you like here as well.

kostic likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Welcome and a tip from an old timer. It is not the cage that keeps you chaste, it is the promise you make to your Keyholder. Be practical about when to wear your cage and you will last a long time. We all know that we can masturbate locked up or not so why wear the cage then? We ware it as a symbol and just like I used to remove my wedding band in certain activities where it could rip my finger off, I exercise the same caution with my chastity cage. As we say in the BDSM community, play safe and sane. I am stupid. It took two surgeries before I learned that lesson but I now am a believer. No sexual fetish is worth your well being.

kostic and DarkKnight like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice