Fin Dommes

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Beach-bum, May 6, 2018.

1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    I very much appreciate the roll of Dommes and Professional Dommes in this world. However the one thing which appears to be growing in the parasitic Fin Domme! Like a disease it is trying to kill fetishes such as chastity. The Financial Dominatrix a female as ugly on the inside as out. These lazy self entitled creatures may be good looking to the average man, however they were unable to make the grade with look and certainly not personality with the husband they wished to snare and support their narcissistic needs.

Goddess Lucy, @L-u-c-y co-owner of this site has done an excellent job and flushed them out. However the site lacks ladies who desire to lock men, this should be a place where ladies who love to be served and men who will obey and selfless fulfill their desires can meet.

What this site does very well is support and educate those into chastity, those beginning their journey and those curious.

How can this site reach the mainstream so the benefits can reaped in society and ladies are will to take up the role or even enforce the role?

2. Blue Jay

Blue Jay Active member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I have mixed feelings about this. On a basic level I feel that if I am indeed a submissive to a Domme, there should be no question She should make the calls regarding my spending habits. I would think this would be as important as Chastity.

On the other hand... This world is full of predators that have blurred the lines and made the subject nearly impossible to talk about. It’s a sad thing to think about.

How hard would a male work to add value to this world if his Domme turned him in that direction? That’s one way I’d attract Dommes. Where else can you find this many resources in one place that can in some form help those that are in need. Wouldn’t that be something?

Sorry for misspelling. Having trouble with the tech.

3. Guest 3021

Guest 3021 Active member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Please, put a photo on the CM album about your wonderful trip with
    mistress L-U-C-Y :oops:

4. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Personal opinion only, but I don't have any problem with FinDommes.
    They would not exist if there was not a need for them.
    Whether they should be allowed on this site is a different question, and not for me to comment.

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Findoms were banned and eradicated from here long before Lucy was a member.

Richard Jones likes this.
  6. Blue Jay

Blue Jay Active member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Thank You for that.

7. philip wood

philip wood Member

quarry
    sheffield,u.k
    Local Time:
    The issue with fin domme is two sided unfortunately, both the dommes and subs are mainly made up of fakes and time wasters. Real fin dom as a fetish is great if you can get into it correctly but its the same as any other fetish, BE CAREFUL and DO RESEARCH. Dont trust insta dommes on twitter without a good background and long history and verification by other sources like video and a leading website.

As for being a sub/slave to a fin dom its simple expect to tribute a small fee instantly as a time to know you fee as mainly speeking no ones business time is free. Get to know her and what she wants or doesnt and make an informed decision of whether you want to financially serve that personality and life style.

As for them being banned from this site i agree that a site for chastity as its main objective certainly should not deal with the issues of financial domination it takes too much time to moderate the issues and its not what the site was made for.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I imagine it would not be difficult to browse the web and find a number of pictures of the same woman (or women of similar build) dressed in a number of different styles or various states of dress or undress in a variety of locations. Then by judiciously only releasing one photo at a time string some guys along into thinking you were a keyholding domme or even a woman.

Which I believe is the reason why don't allow FinDoms as such.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice