Fifth year in

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Feb 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    So I’m starting a new thread and journal due to now having had four full years with my now wife and mistress. Year 5 is starting and who knows what that will entail.

2020 started without an O, erection, or physical contact for nearly 2 months. The hiatus ended rather toe curlingly last night. I am currently uncaged...was told to lock up right away, but I have been playing hooky a little hahaha.

For those unfamiliar with me, and our story, feel free to read some of my other journals “uh oh I think she likes it” and “the evolution of mistress amante”. I will recap briefly here in case you don’t want to read four years of fun, struggle, whining, and venting.

We started as a normal couple dating. I was coming out of a nasty divorce, and to be honest, wanted this relationship to be different. I told her of my submissive sexual preference, need for chastity and to lose control of that part of my life, my feminine nature, and within a few months that I am intersex.

All in all she handled it pretty well. She didn’t really understand why someone would want to lock their privates up or give that power to someone else. She agreed to try it, and didn’t really look back since.

We started with her unlocking me every night, usually ending in an O, then came ruined O’s, lots of teasing. One day I mentioned that I didn’t have a hard time grooming because I could just pull it out the back. She was visibly upset. She didn’t know that I could always pull it out the back. I casually mentioned that a piercing is the only way to fix that, she told me to make the appointment. We went shortly after and she watched me get pierced.

It took awhile to heal all the way, I bought a cage that I could wear my piercing without hurting it while it healed. In the coming months is when she really came into her own about being in charge of sex and being guilt free about it. You see while I healed I still ended up pleasuring her. That really set up our situation that she could have sex whenever she wanted and not worry about reciprocation...since I physically would get hurt if she did.

When I did heal, her taking what she wanted and not giving me anything unless she felt like it continued. With that, we communicated some of her kinks as well as mine. We started experimenting with her kinks like physical punishment, spankings, paddling, and even maid service.

Unlocking went from almost every night to about once a month or so. Somehow we kind of naturally went into what would be called female led, or maybe service oriented. I started doing more acts of service such as starting her car, making her lunch, coffee, dishes, laundry, foot rubs, and cleaning the house in general. Of course the maid service was more sexualized but didn’t involve sex. Painting her nails, washing her hair, and massages.

I was born intersex, I’ve always known, but at my age my body just isn’t keeping up on the male end and is sliding more female. This comes with certain physical changes over the last few years, breast and feminine figure being most prevalent. I mention this because this worried me and our future, but she handled it great and stuck with me...boobs and all.

As time went by, we have settled down into a very loving, D/s life but doesn’t focus everyday around our kinks. We have played around with the idea of being in a cuckold marriage, there are some roadblocks for her that have basically kept it to just fantasy. One she doesn’t feel comfortable with it becoming public knowledge and discretion would need to be total. Two, it would be odd for her to just go on a stranger and get busy...huge cock or not. Three, she and I both want it to be with me there...the guy would have to be ok with that. Four, if the guy is up to all this, he still has to be ok with not being in a romantic relationship and just a fuck toy. And five, safety as far as disease and all that. With all that, finding the perfect guy and scenario would be like finding a unicorn...so we are leaving it open and if the perfect thing happens to happen we may just do it. We are open but with a very picky set up.

I have about 10 orgasms a year, use toys and wand on her I don’t know how many times lol. We now don’t do much punishment or teases, ruined orgasms have kind of went away too. I am physically not very big so sex with me is mostly something just for me. When she wants me to have one she’ll give me one.

Will update on this thread from here on out.

2. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Hi Nicoftime, i am very curious to your thread, and maybe I will learn from you how to handle about breasts and female feelings. I developed breasts to a B cup, due to hormone changes and a leak of testosteron.

3. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    @Nicoftime : what a great experience you're going through. Your honesty has brought you absolutely to a higher level! :).

tiruh811 and Consensus like this.
  4. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Sounds like your relationship is in a great place.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m sorry to hear about your hormone issues. As far as handling some of the changes, it’s not the life altering mind bending new crazy ideas that may be hitting you...I’ve always known physically that I was different. Knowing I had this my whole life reduced the shock, and it’s been somewhat gradual. I didn’t wake up with boobs, that certainly would be odd. It has been gradual for the last few years. Although I have always privately been ok with my feminine side, I wasn’t raised as one, so that has been the most off putting...not being very comfortable as I start looking more gender neutral. So long story short ...I hide them. Vests in the cooler months, Hawaiian shirts in the summer. Sports bras if you need to hide them more...I don’t wear them anymore.

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, it truly is. It’s not quite the whirlwind of activity it used to be, but it certainly keeps us happy.

tiruh811, tvalex and danijean001 like this.
  7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    How often do you cross dress? Would it be feasible for you to live routinely as a woman?

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not real often, and I would not be comfortable transitioning socially

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Were the books you read nonfiction or fiction inspired at least loosely on real life events? The dick as a divining rod of a man's thoughts and wants is something I've seen a few times in fiction and I hope nobody ever actually uses that in real life. (I know you said that was in your dream rather than in either book you mentioned)

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing an update. I enjoy reading success stories, especially when couples adjust to each others needs.

12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The books were all “nonfiction” but I’m sure some liberties were taken. Dream was kind of a mix of both books

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  14. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Always going to be little hiccups along the way. It's just how you deal with these which makes things your relationship stronger.
    Still makes you feel like Crap though.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So, this isn’t relationship related but found it odd.

I have a ball trap device (rigid chastity model 05), and its secured with a piercing. Obliviously the steel device has not changed dimensions, yet yesterday I noticed one of my balls had slipped through the gap and was nestled inside my body cavity. I had not noticed it happening, but I was busy doing a lot of physical work outside and maybe I didn’t notice. Then before my wife returned to unlock me to fix it, I was sitting to pee as is the norm, and it popped back in. It didn’t hurt and the only reason I really noticed was I felt a little squeeze, no pain.

Upon further inspection, my balls seem a bit small now. I wonder if it’s hormonal or an age thing, but they are definitely smaller.

As far as the journal goes, nothing new to report, haven’t been doing much, which I’m a bit disappointed by, but I think it’s the covid weight gain that has us both feeling yucky about ourselves. I think we both gained about 30 pounds since getting off our diet and feel kind of crappy about ourselves physically.

She even bought an exercise bike to try to lose some weight. That really doesn’t work for me, need to change what and how I eat, not enough time in the day to exercise away all the calories I take in.

So it’s diet time again, 220 next stop 160!

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just a small update in our journey.

Without a formal discussion about it, we had taken a break from most of our kink and sexual escapades. Don’t get me wrong, I have still stayed locked, and that is still important to her (I had even procrastinated locking back up occasionally only to be told that it was time). The other stuff has fallen away though.

She had a parent lose a long battle with cancer, she also needed to spend more time with family, then the pandemic hit and it kind of brought on a sense of malaise.

Not to fear, our toy drawer is still full, we still love each other, and I’m sure at some point our mojo and free time together will return.

For the most part, I still give foot rubs, clean, cook, and take care of the house, and I’m sure at some point the typical FLR stuff will return when we are ready. Until then, I probably don’t have much to update and report.

18. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Your commitment to chastity and denial is noteworthy and maintaining service standards your KH is accustomed to while your own sexuality stays on the back burner shows both of your strengths in this lifestyle.

19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    We had a similar stressful time last year. I’m not going to compare, but you have my empathy. To our joint credit, we did need to focus on our foundational relationship and set other stuff aside.

She was grateful. And things picked up stronger than ever once she got through those tough times. So there will be better times ahead.

It’s still not easy. Life is still stressful for us, but weathering that experience with her, and being her support helped so much.

Rectrix and Xileh like this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, it’s been awhile since I updated my journal here. I’m a bit more active on my blog https://suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com/
    So I tend to let it lapse here.

A year in review as it were, covid has come and gone, (everyone is ok), schedule changes, cancelled plans, home school, working from home, and a few diet fails...kinda made this year a kink free home.

Don’t get me wrong, we’ll get our mojo back, we will just have to wait till things are smoother. My orgasms have certainly dipped. Last year I had 10 and this year will be 7, unless we suddenly have a flurry of action in the next few days. Sadly I think her orgasms have fell off the table as well. I think we are both gaining weight and not feeling all that sexy. We are planning on going on a diet again soon and gulp exercising.

With a lot of the kink on hold, most of my sub stuff was limited to small gestures, daily foot rubs, cleaning, and just being there. She has shown her view of me being uncaged....there isn’t a reason for it lol. Tried getting away with being unlocked, but didn’t take her long to put her foot down “lock up or next time it may never come off”. Technically I don’t really do anything bad when I am unlocked, sometimes I just like to test who she’s locking me up for, me or her.

So other than our kink drought, we are doing well. Looking forward to shedding some weight, and is both feeling better about getting frisky again.

Dr MBogo and MissyB like this.
  21. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope you continue to grow in your relationship you have a great story

22. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Hey-I get you. Much the same thing here. We just haven't been feeling it as much this year, with an exception or two. And, we both gained weight. (or to be more honest, continued to gain weight, LOL).

The exceptions for us have been: 1) it's become...easier, in a sense. I don't feel the same level of horniness, for lack of a better description. It's rare now for me to get the kind of desperate urge that I frequently had in the first few years of being locked. (this is now 4 1/2 years for us). So, it's easier to deal with being locked all the time. 2) The flip side is that we've gotten into pegging much more regularly in the last year. Turns out she gets a kick from seeing me moan and squirm as she takes me with her strap on. And I admit I enjoy it more than when we started. I can have an ejaculation of sorts from pegging, even with my cage on. It's not like a penile orgasm, but it is enjoyable.

So, good luck in the next year to you! It's been fascinating for me to read about your journey, and I thank you for being so willing to share.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  23. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Much respect!

24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For those that are interested, we are still around, I’m still locked, orgasms infrequent, and no indication that any of that will change.

December 7th was my last spill, so right at 3 months right now. I have a more detailed blog
    https://suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com/
    If interested in more detailed rambling

tvalex likes this.
  25. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I have enjoyed reading your blog for years. It is so comforting to see you and your wife deal with all of life's challenges and keep a strong loving relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice