Fiction idea, The Stud

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Bound4life, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Here is a fantasy I have had recently. I would like to take the time and put it into a story but I don’t know if I ever will. I will give a rough idea of my story here and if I ever get around to it post it here as well. In the mean time feel free to take it into your own hands. I am not so much worried about grammar, or story flow at this point. It is more of a rough draft/ outline of what I have been thinking about.

My wife and I have always been a little kinky but nothing mind blowing. We have both switched with Dom and Sub roles. Over the years we have learned I am much better at being a submissive and her a Dom. We love each other deeply and enjoy all the time we can spend together doing normal vanilla life and of course our kinky fun.
    I have a good job that pays well and we have no kids or family near by. Several years ago we bought 100 acres out in the country. It used to be a full on farm and had stables, barns, pastures and fields. The property is lovely and is in a wooded area so our whole property is surrounded by thick trees and brush, you could tell they must have just cleared the 100 acres many generations ago from a thick forest.

We were high school sweethearts and neither of us have had any other sexual partners besides each other. She is small at 5’2” and 95 pounds so very petite. She has perky breasts, well toned legs that stop at her amazing ass. She also has beautiful naturally Curley strawberry blond hair. As for me I defiantly married up! I am about 5’!0” and just under 200 pounds. Im not sporting a six pack but I am a more fit that the standard middle aged dad Bod. I assume I am average size down below but I’m sure nothing special as far as endowment goes. My Chastity is not anything like the tiny cages I see on some sights but seems like an average cage size. When erect I am just shy of 8” and not super thick but no pencil dick either.

As I mentioned we have always been a kinky couple and the last 3 years or so I have been in chastity full time. Don’t get me wrong we still have plenty of normal PIV sex, its just that I don’t know when and how it will happen. The last year or so I have always been tied up anytime the metal chastity cage is off. How she ties me is always different but what remains the same is I am tied in a way where I can’t even get close to touching my dick, and I am always blindfolded. This is whether we are having sex, with me on top or bottom, or when she ties me up for cleaning and shaving. So in the last year I have not been able to touch or even see my dick outside of the steel cage, I am starting to forget what it feels like to wrap my hands around my penis. Anyway in between being locked up she gets more oral and dildo play while I remain locked and frustrated...but loving every minute of it. On average I would say we have sex about every 4-7 weeks. She still says that she just needs a good fuck every now and then from her husband.

Things changed in the last month though. We have been role playing with pony play. I am not really into it but Stef (my wife) seems to enjoy it. Last week when I was unlocked for cleaning/shave she had me in all our pony gear, which wasn’t much. We had a standard rubber bit gag, arm binder, latex catsuit and she put me in some high heel knee high boots. She attached make shift reigns to the gag, it was actually just a dog leash she tied on both ends like reigns. Anyway she then blindfolded me. As she was getting the key she began to talk about how she would like to make me her “stud”. I didn’t really know what that meant but went along with it as I couldn’t say anything anyway. She grabbed the reigns and told me to walk forward and she would lead me where to go with the reins. I started walking and she told me that her stud needs to walk like a real pony and get the knees up high.

This was difficult in the heels! I mean I have worn heels many time is our other kinky games when she has made me be her lesbian lover or her maid so I was used to wearing heels and truth be told I enjoy it. I like how I have to walk and balance differently in them. the fact that they are usually locked on so I have no chance of removing them without Stef unlocking them. It is kinda like the corset she puts me in when I am cross dressing. I enjoy the restriction and how I am still mobile but I have to learn to move differently. But doing this while blind, arms in an arm-binder behind my back with elbows touching and chest stuck out, and having to pick my feet up that high was difficult!

Anyway She allowed me to walk slow. I could feel her guide me by the sharp pulls on either side of my bit gag. We eventually got to the back door and she pulled both reigns back signaling me to stop. She then opened the door before snapping the reigns and saying YAH. She led me around for a while and eventually into the horse stables. As I mentioned we are isolated on our property and we have played outside many times before so I was not worried about going out at all. Now in the stables she led me into a stall in the middle of the barn. She tied my reigns to something above me and told me not to move. I then felt her insert the key into my chastity cage, and my dick immediately spung to full attention.

Stef said “I knew you were lying when you said you haven’t really enjoyed this pony play”

She the proceeded to shave me and wash my private area. When she was done she left me alone to air dry. I don’t know how long I was out there but it seemed like it took my dick a long time to get soft again. After it was soft for a while she came back in and told me she has a new chastity device for me to wear. I knew we had ordered one because a couple of weeks ago she took detailed measurements and told me I would be getting a custom made device.

Stef asked me to spread my legs wider. After that she tied a rope to the ring on the end of my arm binder and I heard a sound of an electric hoist start. She did not go very far, I was not in a strappado just had my arms up a little to be out of the way I was told. She then began to place a waist band around me. I hadn’t realized she was going to order a FULL CHASTITY BELT!?!? Installing it took a while as she made sure everything was tight and secure. As she connected the front part to the waist band I realized that my balls were going to be between my legs. I had been use to a chastity cage where the balls were still visible and accessible. I have tried many times to play with them when I was horny and locked up to see if I could eventually reach orgasm. I never was able to but now I know it is not an option!

After the belt was locked in place she removed the hoist, and the reigns from above me. I felt a tug on the reigns so I began to follow her. As soon as we stepped outside the took the blindfold off as well. Stef turned away from the house and walked in front of me as she led me on a walk though some pastures. Walking with this new belt on was weird as well, but at least she wasn’t making me lift my knees high. It took some time to adjust to the band between my legs and my balls being confined and squished. As we walked she started to tell me what our sex life would be like going forward, she said at least for the next year minimum and however long I decide.Stef informed me that she had ordered a lot more pony gear and it should start arriving soon. I was told not to open any boxes that got delivered or even touch them for that matter. She stopped and asked if I understood.

I tried to talk but the bit gag would not let me make any sense. So said to stomp my foot twice for yes and once for no. So I stomped twice. She said from this point on you are my stud. What that means is anytime we are going to have PIV sex you will be dressed in all the pony gear. Not only that but from the time you are fully suited up you will have to spend a minimum of 24 hours in pony mode. Obviously only a small portion of that will be us actually having sex. The rest of it is just so you begin to realize you are not just a sissy pony, but my manly Stud and the only Stud suitable for spilling my seed into her, no other man/pony boy will ever experience that! But I am her pet and as I begin to be uncomfortable in all the gear I will know it will be worth it because at some point I will get to have sex with her. It might be pretty soon after gettin suited up, or it may be a couple days into it on the longer sessions. I will still not know when I will get to have sex. I will have an idea of when that window will be open, from the moment I am her stud, but it could go for a couple of days as her stud with no sex.

I still have my job and can’t work from home, in fact I travel often with my job so I will know that things will get back to normal by the night before the next work day.

As she said that my dick tried to get hard. But it was pointed between my legs so there was no cage sticking up or out further like before. I could not really even “flex” it. I was just more uncomfortable than normal when aroused. We continued to walk around for a while in silence as I pondered what this might look like. I also wondered what gear she had ordered.

After our walk she led me back into the house and removed all my gear. After working my jaw and moving my arms for a while I was back normal. Well almost I still had a new chastity device on that I had to get used to. It was especially odd sitting on a hard chair, or even going pee for that matter. I have been sitting down to pee ever since our chastity life began. But I still saw my penis then in the cage and wiped it clean after. Now I could sit down to pee and I was not sure where it would come out. I had no way to try and direct it anywhere it was more just like a girl feels I guess. I still grabbed some paper and wiped like my wife does. I figured it is the only way to make sure I don’t have urine drips hanging around. I also noticed despite the band running between my legs and up my ass crack that pooping seemed unchanged. Wiping after I pooped was not as hard as I assumed it would be. there was a hole in the band of the belt to allow poop to come out, but it was big enough that wiping did not seem too unusual.

We went to bed later that day without much said, back to our vanilla life. As I slept I wondered what my future would hold, and how well I would sleep the next week or so as I adjusted to the new belt.

Well I guess that did turn into more of a story form.
    Things to come
    Licking her to orgasm in the morning since I can’t sleep
    First dress up in new gear
    Straw deliveries for the stable
    First time having sex as her stud
    Spending 3 days as her stud
    And back to normal life after the long holiday...how long until I have to be her stud again?

locked_top, rubbermark and Cumschot like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    Love pony play! So rare to see it, great job!

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Can't wait for more! Have long dreamed of being a sissy mare!

4. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That first night in the new belt I did not get much sleep at all. First off my mind would not stop thinking about the way things were going to be from here on out, Aside from that I still have not had release in a while and this new chastity belt was taking some getting use to.
    Stef seemed to sleep well and that is no surprise really. I mean she gets to sleep naked or in whatever pajamas she wants. She has had an average of 1 orgasm a day for at least a year so there is no sexual tension at all and we all know orgasms are good stress relief. I on the other hand have been without an orgasm for about 6 weeks. Don’t get me wrong though I love our sex life and the control I gave her over my orgasms, I am just saying that she sleeps far better than I do because of it. Not to mention she knows what the future holds for me and is full control.
    Anyway she normally wakes up at 7am. About 6:30 I gave up and got up to go make her coffee, Then about 10 till 7 I delivered her coffee and decided to treat her to a good morning orgasm. I crawled back under the sheets and began to slowly work my way from her neck, down to her perky breast, flat stomach, pelvis and finally her pussy with my lips. I love feeling her totally naked body with mine especially in the warmth of the morning under the sheets.
    As I began to service her orally my penis tried to get hard again in my chastity belt. It seems like it does not get as hard as it did in the standard ball trap style chastity cage. I could just feel it stirring and a little bit of pressure but not like in the old device I wore for 5 years.

Stef began to grab the back of my head gently and pull my tongue deeper into her as she began to tense and then shudder with an orgasm. After a long night it felt good to be able to pleasure my wife again, it is nice to know that part of our life will be the same.

We laid in bed a little longer than began to get up and go about our day. This week I only had to travel over 1 night so I was home for most of it. Stef was right though there were a lot of packages that arrived this week and it started to both worry me and also turn me on thinking of the possibilities. When she was out and a package was deliver I just signed for it and left it right where the delivery man set it down on our porch.

The rest of the week went pretty normal and vanilla. Nothing kinky other than my belt and getting use to how it felt, being able to use the restroom in it, and trying my best to clean it in the shower. Various times Stef had me pleasure her with one of her toys, or just my mouth and fingers. Just a standard week in our home.

On Thursday we had a flatbed truck pull into the drive. Stef saw it pull up and said I was allowed to go help him unload it and to set it all in the stables. Turns out it was several bales of straw, however it didn’t look like any straw I had seen before but seemed to be like a man made synthetic blend. Anyway we unloaded 30 bales and the delivery man was on his way.

Friday night when I got back from work Stef was waiting for me. She was in a leather catsuit with a skirt and white blouse over it, with riding boots, her hair pulled into a tight pony tail and shoulder length black gloves. I barley walked in the door when she gave me a deep passionate kiss which tested the strength of the chastity belt again! She then began to undress me very sensually until I was in nothing but the new chastity belt. She was fully dressed and I was nearly naked. She said it is time to be the stud you were meant to be. Then pulled and blindfold over me and grabbed my hand leading me out to the stables.

As soon as we got into the stables she ordered me to remain where I was unless she asked me to move in some way. I would remain blindfolded until she was finished, then she would let me see the new gear and fill me in on the plan for the 4 day weekend. The first order of business was to clean me out. She gave me an few enemas until the waste being expelled was clear water.

Stef began by helping me into a black latex back catsuit that had feet and hand mitts attached. It had a large opening around most of my chastity belt presumably to allow bodily functions and to remove the belt as needed. Once that was secure she started to place a stiff leather and steel boned corset around my waist. She began to expertly tighten it until I could hardly move and could only take short shallow breaths. It seemed sturdier and tighter than the corsets she has put me in before when I would serve as her maid or Lesbian sissy for our games. Also I heard 3 locks click so I assume there is no way I can get out of this one on my own!

Next came a leather harness that wrapped around my whole torso. These straps were secured tightly as well. Then I was ordered to sit on the bench behind me. After I sat down she began to work some knee high boots up my legs. I assumed Therese were the same high heels that I had worn last weekend when she revealed her plan, but when she was done and had me stand up in them I could tell they were very different! It felt like I had no heel but was still forced onto my tip toes. I was wobbly at first but it didn’t take long for me to steady myself.

The next item was a black leather arm binder. Similar to one we have had for years but this one seemed to let my arms be looser, the elbows did not touch and were actually wide apart. After lacing up the arm binder she used straps from the harness to secure my arms tightly against my back. Before she did this though she moved two zippers to the front of my crotch.

Now for the gag and head gear. First she removed my blindfold and placed a latex open faced hood over my head. She then place a posture collar around my neck and I heard another click of a lock. It seems the collar locks on as well but she also used that lock to keep the main zipper of the catsuit locked on. The last part was the head harness/bit gag. She began by placing the bit in my mouth. This we much different than our standard rubber bit I was used to. It was made of a thinner metal but had a piece that went into the back of my mouth and pressed my tongue down. The sides where my lips and teeth would touch were covered in a softer rubber, presumable to make sure it would not damage my teeth.

Once that was in there were straps what went below my chin, around my fore head, up the sides of my face, and all buckled together. On the top front of the harness were some “pony” ears sticking up and there was also some blinders that would limit my sight and only allow me to see what was directly in front of me. Stef then attached the reigns and led me further into the stables until we were at the middle where she had a large mirror set up opposite one of the central stables. She turned me to look directly at the mirror and I could not believe what I saw!! All the leather, latex and straps had transformed me into the perfect human pony. I was restrained so much I could not turn my head or torso sideways and with the blinders would have to rotate my whole body to see anything next to me. The boots that she had locked on me defiantly looked like a pony hoof. Forcing me onto the balls of my feet they seemed a little more stable because there was a short metal piece going back from the “hoof” of the boot. I learned later that on the bottom of the “hoof” it even had a real metal horse shoe.

All of this gear was very tight but with the arm binder being much looser than I was use to, even if the corset was tighter, it seemed I could remain in this gear for a long time and not have any limbs go numb.

Stef then walked me into the exercise area of the stable and attached my reigned to the walking machine. This forced me to walk at a relatively light pace in a circle and she watched for several minutes to be sure I had figured out the new boots. When she came into my field of vision on one of my laps she said I should enjoy my exercise and she will return later.

By the time Stef came back the sun had set and there were only a few lights illuminating the exercise room. She had a large bottle of liquid with her. After stopping the machine and leading me into the central stall she attached my collar to a chain bolted to the wall. She then removed my reigns but left the bit gag and head harness in place. The bottle she was carrying had green liquid and a large nipple on the top. After pulling in a small stool she ordered me to sit down. She placed the nipple in my mouth and held the bottle for me to drink. Stef said I would be on a mostly liquid diet since I can’t chew with the bit in place. In order for her to feed me I had to sit down, I was normally 8” taller than her and with the pony boots locked on my feet I was about 13” taller now. She was too short to feed her pony while I was standing.

The liquid turned out to be a green smoothie and I was assured it had all the nutrients I needed. As I was being fed Stef began to tell me that Since I did not have to go back to work until Wednesday because of the long holiday weekend that I would be her Stud until Tuesday around 5 pm. I was surprised that she would keep me like that this long since it was my first time in this gear! I tried to convey my concern but with the bit gag in and the bottle shoved in my mouth I could do nothing but keep drinking and listening.

Stef continued to tell me that as much as she loves her stud I am just that, a stud and not her husband this weekend. Horses sleep in the stable and are always in some way restrained so they don’t run off. That might just be in my pony gear with the stall door closed, chained to the wall like I was or many other things. She would provide for my every need, well physical need not necessarily sexual needs. She also commented on how she was going to miss me snuggling up to her in bed and the orgasms that I would freely offer her. She would miss the normal things we did around the house too. She would have to eat, Cook, clean, watch TV, go to the store, shower, sleep, etc all alone. She would not have anyone to carry a conversation with so it was a sacrifice for her to keep me as her stud. But she said the thought of you out here unable to do anything for yourself will keep her wet and she will be able to take care of inability to give her orgasms by using her toys whenever she wants.

She promised me that I would get to have real sex with her at some point this weekend but I will just have to wait and see when that will be. She explained that the straw she had me unload and that is not all over my stall is in fact synthetic. It does not poke and itch like normal straw but still has the properties that soak up fluid and keep you warm. She has placed a larger amount on one side of my stall to give me enough cushion for a good night sleep. In the opposite corner where the drain is there is a thinner layer and that will serve to soak up any pee and keep the poo covered up. Since I will be mostly on this liquid diet I should only have maybe one more poop in me.

After I had finished the bottle she went and fetched 2 more, 1 of water and 1 of the same green smoothie stuff. She placed these in a holder where just the nipple fit though and was slightly pointed down. She had me stand back up and removed the stool from the stall. Now there was no furniture at all in there. She closed the bottom half of the door which went up to my chest and locked that. I could stick my head out and see the rest of the stable but would not be able to open or climb over the door. Directly opposite me was the mirror I fist got a look at myself in so I could see from my chest up. Between that and the chain attached to my collar, and all the other gear locked on me I knew I could not ever dream of getting out on my won.

Stef came up to the door, stood on the stool on her side of it and pulled me closer. She bid me a good night and asked that I remember how wet this is making her while I sleep here tonight. She then leaned in and began to kiss me. I could feel the passion in the kiss even though my tongue is not able to kiss her back. She finished her kiss and pulled away. I leaned in trying to make it last longer, when she noticed this she pressed her fingers into her pussy showing the evidence of how turned on she was. As she pulled her fingers out there was a thick string of her juice attached to them. She placed her fingers in my mouth forcing me to taste her sweet nectar. This made me want to be able to fully taste her and give her that orgasm she so desperately needed right now but I knew that was nothing more than a wish. Her last words to me before she pulled her fingers from my mouth and turned away were,
    “I hope you sleep well Stud, I have to go take care of this since you can’t do it for me”

That is part 2 hopefully more to come eventually.

Massoch likes this.
  5. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As she left she turned out all the lights, I was now just an animal, a horse, in her barn. I stumbled around my stall for a little while before finally trying to sleep. Getting down on the ground to sleep was not easy in the heels and arm binder. I kind of fell the last foot or so. Once I was down I tried to get comfortable. I can’t lay on my back because the arm-binder even though it was much looser than normal so I went back and forth from my sides to my stomach. But when on my stomach it was hard to keep the straw out of my mouth.

I laid there unable to sleep for a long time wondering what has happened to me. My wife is an amazing woman and I was blessed to have found her. We truly were soul mates. When our marriage started our sex life was awkward. As I said we had never had sex with anyone else so it was all new to us. I was from a family that talked/joked about sex often. She was from a family that never talked about it. So when I wanted to add some kink to our lives it was slow going at first. I would usually just tie myself up at home while she was gone. then when she arrived home she would find me in bondage. Sometimes she would play with me and we would have sex. Other times she would leave me alone for a while and then release me with no sex.

I eventually told her how bad I wanted more bondage, chastity and kink in my life. We went and saw a marriage counselor for about a year because of it. They told me I need to stop trying to push her and that she will come around if/when she is comfortable with the idea. He also assured her that there is nothing wrong with anything I had mentioned. I had grown up a teenager thinking about sex often and it was natural for me to look into kinks. As my current job is high stressed he told her that a lot of powerful men are really into submitting. They have to make large and important decisions all day and some go to submission to a very close trusted friend as a release. They don’t have to decide anything they just have to do as they are told. If Stef doesn’t like some of the things I suggested that is fine as long as it is not coming from a place of shame or guilt about doing it. And if she has some fantasies that she wants to explore I should be open to that.

That was several years ago and since then our sex life has improved greatly. It was a slow process but after a while she was ok taking full control of our sex life. I was not some passive sissy during normal life in fact I still made most of the decisions for our family. However I gave all control of our sex life over to her when she agreed to keep me in chastity.

Now here I was alone in our big stables that use to house the old owners horses. We never had much use for it but loved the property so much and extra storage is never a bad thing that we bought it. She has mentioned pony play several times and mentioned the fantasy to me a few times. Eventually I agreed thinking how bad could it be, and she has taken to all my kinks so I need to be fair and try hers.

So as I lay here locked in a corset, chastity belt, hoof boots, latex, arm-binder, and bit gag, I am unable to move more than the few feet of my stable. Unable to go to the bathroom like a man. I must squat down over a drain and release my bladder. I have no use of arms so cannot clean up after that or a poop. Just like a horse I have to just let it go. I cannot eat solid food, I cannot watch TV, I cannot text or talk on the phone, I have no access to internet or any electronics. I have no bed to lay in much less a pillow or blanket. I cannot get an erection, cannot orgasm, and I have not even seen my penis in over a year outside of a chastity cage.

Meanwhile my wonderful wife is fully human. She can cook her own food and eat it at the table, she watches TV, plays on the internet, uses the bathroom in a flushing toilet with toilet paper to clean up, she can take a shower, control the temperature of her house, she has a California king size bed to lay in with the finest sheets and blankets, nice soft pillows. She has free access to her pussy and can masturbate or orgasm whenever she wants.

How did I become the one that has no freedoms and no rights? These were all of my thoughts as I eventually drifted off to sleep, alone on the hard floor covered in straw unable to remove any of my bondage.

After Stef turned the lights out on her stud she hurried inside closing the door behind her she rushed to her King size bed.....

Massoch likes this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    Love pony play! Great story!

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I can only imagine what Stef did without Her stud!!!

8. friterito

friterito Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Magnífico relato.
    Les envidio

9. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After Stef turned the lights out on her stud she hurried inside closing the door behind her she rushed to her King size bed.....

There she quickly stripped off her cloths grabbed her glass dildo and began to masturbate. As she did she pictured her stud out in the stable being treated like a real horse that she had complete control over. As she began to thrust the dildo faster she thought of the way that her husband was now dressed as a pony, had no hands or arms and had hoofs with real metal horse shoes. He was gagged and unable to communicate like a person. As she laid in her nice large bed she began to moan loudly as her orgasm approached. She began to think about how her husband now had no way to even play with his locked cock. The days of him being able to move his cage around or caress his balls was over. She had removed that possibility with the new belt. For the last 5 years she controlled his orgasm but he was always able to at least see his dick in its prison. He could move it around and he had even tried to put it in her pussy before. Yes cage and all. Stef had kinda enjoyed that because it was a big tease for her husband. His dick was literally inside her pussy but he could not feel anything. He was not even able to go deep because of the shape of the cage and the way it held his balls. But now she had removed everything to do with his dick from his control.

She was moaning louder now and on the cusp of her orgasm as the wave began to crash she cried out and tried to catch her breath. As she was coming down from her orgasm she realized that this was the first orgasm she has had without her husband around. Even when he was in chastity before he was alway there to provide her with orgasm. He would use his mouth, fingers, her glass dildo or she would sometimes make him wear a strap-on and fuck her. If they had a bondage night he may not have been giving her the orgasm directly but he was tied up or in his cage as she masturbated in front of him. And of course they still had real sex where he got to cum in her pussy but it was always only when SHE wanted it. He never knew if or when he would cum again.

This time was different, she did it all by herself for her own pleasure! As she gathered herself and removed the toy she took it to the bathroom to clean it, another thing her husband always did for her. If he was still in bondage she would make him use his mouth to clean her toy. As she turned the water on and began to soap it up she realized how much he has given up for her. She now could masturbate even without him around, whenever she wanted, She didn't need him for an orgasm! However he had no way to get sexual pleasure without her. Sure he enjoyed pleasing her and giving her orgasms but now as she turned him into her stud he didn't even get that pleasure. She liked the new development where he would not have any way to even try to get a small amount of pleasure, he could not even see his dick or balls anymore if he is able to look down he only sees a flat piece of metal that makes his neither regions look like a female chastity device.

After Stef put her toy away she pulled back the sheets and crawled into her soft King sized bed. She drifted off to sleep wondering how her stud was adjusting to his lack of comfort and freedom in his new home.

After a fitful night of sleep I was woken by the light coming in though the skylight of the barn. After failed attempts to get back to sleep I decided to try and get up. Standing up is no easy task and it probably took a good 5 minutes to be able to stand up. Now having hands to help push me up as well as not having heels on my boots made it difficult, not to mention the corset and that I could not even do a sit up because of it. After finally getting to my feet and trying to get a good morning stretch I went to the corner and did my morning bathroom. It was humiliating to poop while standing up and not being able to wipe myself clean. The sound the poop made as it hit the floor was sickening. After I was done I emptied my bladder and tried to kick some straw over my morning mess. Then I just waited and hoped that my wife would come outside sometime soon. I took a few drinks and finished my breakfast of the green sludge she left me in the bottle.

I had been up for hours and just pacing in my stall when I heard my wife open the barn door . She walked in dressed in normal jeans and a t-shirt. She had a glow about her that reminded me how wet she was last night and she must have been able to do something to satisfy that need deep within her. She came up to the stall door and unlocked it before stepping in. She saw that I had made a mess in the corner of the stall so without saying anything she went and grabbed a few tools. She came back into the stall with a pitch fork, a wheel barrow, and a hose and hand brush. First she used the pitch fork to get all the poop and wet straw up and place it into the wheel barrow. I was totally humiliated even though she did not say a thing. Here I was her husband even if I was in pony gear, watching my sexy wife pick up my poop with a pitchfork and clean up after me. I would have felt better if I was incontenant and in a diaper that she had to clean and change me. But to be dressed as a pony and treated like an animal while my wife cleans up my poop as though it was just another day on the farm was degrading. I am not even a human anymore I am just her stud and I think this drove that home more than the outfit, or sleeping in the barn.

After she cleaned up and removed my morning mess she came back, picked up the hose and began to spray me. This was COLD water and she just sprayed my butt and crotch area before coming over and using the brush on me to make sure it was all clean.

She shut the stall door and left again. I could hear her working for the next hour or so just outside the barn. I could not tell what she was doing but I heard some pounding, a ratchet, and a lot of metal banging against other metal. Next time I saw her she looked a little hot and sweaty but she said she had a surprise for us. She put the reigns back onto the bit gag, unlocked the chain from my collar and let me out of the barn. As soon as I was out I was able to see what she was working on. It was a small buggy that had a seat for her and what appeared to be a storage area behind that.

Stef then began to place a harness around my waist with straps going around my chest, over my shoulders, and back to the harness. The main harness had rings which she attached to the buggy. The next thing I know Stef closed the blinders on my hood leaving me totally blind. I then felt her sit in the buggy and grab the reigns. She told me that we would start slow until I got use to her guiding me and could trust where she was leading me. With that I felt a slight pain on my ass as she whipped me saying "ya boy".

Initially this caused me to take several quick steps forward until she pulled on the reigns and told me to take it easy. For the next little while I pulled Stef in her buggy all around. I was surprised that I didn't feel very much weight pressing down on my waist just a slight amount. Pulling her was easy on the flat surfaces. When she wanted to turn it seemed like she was pulling the reigns very hard to the left or right. I don't know if this is because she had longer reigns or if she was just being more aggressive then when she led me around the barn Yesterday, but my head was pulled sharply, or as sharply as the posture collar would allow, when I had to turn.

When we began to go uphill things got harder. It was hard pulling her and the weight of the cart up a hill without using my hands, all I had was the cart attached to my waist harness. I ran out of momentum on one of the larger hills on our property and came to a stop. Stef did not like this and told me to keep going, but I just couldn't get started again and I was worried we would start to go backwards. Being a pony I was worried about being pulled back by the weight. My hand were still in the arm-binder and I knew if I fell I would not be able to stop my fall. I was also restricted by the posture collar, the tight corset, and these boots. Stef became upset with me for stopping and started using her whip on my butt cheeks again. As I was blind I did not expect this and tried to run away from her. My feet did slip a few time but I was able to catch my balance and the cart began to move. I hated that I had tried to move forward and could not until she used a whip on me, I guess that is why it works on a real horses too! Fear is a big motivator.

After pulling her around for a while she pulled back on the reigns and said WHOA boy. I felt her get out of the cart and begin to move around. It sounded like she unloaded some things from the rear of the cart as well. She startled me as she began to open my blinders. It took a few minutes for me to adjust to the bright daylight and as my eyes adjusted she began to unhook me from the buggy. Once I was unhooked she said I could go into human mode. I din't understand this as I was still restrained but she began to remove my gag and finally pulled it out of my mouth. Man that was a relief!! After I was able to stretch my jaw a little she offered me some water. She held up a bottle and placed the nipple in my mouth until I was satisfied. Then I turned around and saw a nice picnic set up on the large grass hill.

This is the highest point on our property. It is towards the back of the property and is a good walk to get here. It is always a nice place as you can look down at our fields and see the house and barn below in the distance as well. Next to one of the fences I saw that she had a picnic blanket laid on the ground with basket and some food already set out. Next to that was a small scale feeding trough attached to the fence posts but it was at my chest level. She attached chain to the ring on my posture collar and led me to the trough where she attache the other end to and locked it on with a thick padlock. She then went to the picnic basket that I was now facing and came over with a large Tupperware container. As she was doing this she told me that after cleaning up my mess this morning she realized that a solid food diet would not be so bad. She then removed the lid and dumped a pile of food into my trough. It looked like it was all leftover food from the meals we had the week before. It was all mixed up and hard to distinguish but appeared to be some chicken breast, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beens, salad, and taco meat. I'm sure there was more in it but I could not distinguish it.

I was told to eat up as this is my only food for the day. I do not like eating food that is supposed to be warm while it is still cold. Stef knows this but I thought better of bringing it to her attention when I remembered what the whip felt like. I begrudgingly dipped my face into the trough and began to try and eat. As I ate I watched my wife enjoy some fresh fruit, and a sandwich she had made. As she ate she watched me and seemed to enjoy my humiliation. After she finished she began to take her cloths off until she was completely naked. As I looked up from my trough and saw this I stared in disbelief, here I was totally covered in an array of pony gear with week old food drying on my face, and my wife had just had a fresh lunch and was now totally naked on the picnic blanket. My dick tried to get hard again but it was quickly reminded that this chastity has less room to grow that what it was use to over the last 5 years.

After I was done with my meal I was given more water. Then Stef wiped my face off and began to do something around my crotch but with the posture collar and corset on I could not see what she was doing. Then she came back with my gag and secured that back on after 1 more drink. She grabbed the reigns and led me to the buggy. I figured it was time to go home but then she stepped up on it so we were face to face. She began to kiss me for a while, I felt bad because with this gag in I could not kiss her back but I still enjoyed it. She then told me that if I am going to be a good stud for her I need to get use to how I will have sex. She explained that the front of my chastity had a place she could attach a dildo and that is what she did earlier. She now wanted me to fuck her with this dildo and get use to the new thrusting motions with the pony gear on before we tried for the first time. She removed the posture collar but left everything else on.

She then stepped off the buggy, turned around, and bent over the side. She pulled my reigns closer to her and reached back and guided the dildo into her pussy. I was then told to fuck her. "Finally" I tried to say but with that gag in I just ended up drooling all over her back. I began to watch as I thrust the dildo into her wet pussy. I went slow at first and just watched as it disappeared into her. Then I slowly pulled out before repeating. Watching this dildo go into my wife was a huge turn on. But it was so frustrating because I was going through all the motions of having sex with her but I did not feel a thing. Not only that I couldn't talk to her as I did it, but instead just kept drooling on her as I looked down to watch the dildo as I was thrusting. My syliva landed on the lower back and ran down her butt crack and eventually acted as extra lube on the dildo.

I began to pick up my pace thrusting harder and faster as she panted in bliss. It was awkward to get the thrusting right as I obviously had no tactical feed back. I also was in these boots that I was getting use to as well as the corset limiting my movements the arm-binder keeping my arms behind me didn't help at all. But as she got closer to her orgasm I went faster and harder until she finally came 10 minutes later. As she was cumming she pulled my reigns forcing me to bury the dildo deep into her and leave it there as well as bending me over so I was laying on her back. She enjoyed the orgasm for a minute or 2 before releasing me. The first thing I did was drop to my knees and while she was bent over I tried to eat her out. But as my tongue was unable to move with the gag I ended up just rubbing her juices onto my face for a little while before I gave up.

Stef got up turned around and said thank you for that good fuck. It was awkward at first and I wasn't sure this would work but eventually you found your rhythm and fucked me like a good stud would. She mentioned that it was a shame that I couldn't go that long using my normal dick. I wanted to tell her I use to be better but since the long term chastity I so rarely get out that I can hardly last at all. If she let me have more sex I would get my stamina back, but I couldn't say anything.

After packing up and putting on my collar and attaching me to the buggy I pulled her back to the barn, constantly reminded of her from the drying liquid on my face. Thankfully this time she left the blinders open so I could see. By the time we got back to the barn the sun was setting. Stef removed me from the buggy and led me back into my stall. Then after replacing the green bottle she put 2 waters in the tray for me to drink as needed. She removed the reigns, locked the collar back to the wall of the stall. She told me good night and that she was going to see me tomorrow but she had to go clean up and get ready. She was going to go out with some girlfriends to town tonight. Then she locked the stall door, turned out the lights and closed the barn door.

I really could have done without knowing she was going to go hand out with her friends tonight. It just drove home the fact that I have no freedom and she can still live a normal life. I am just her horse and rely on her for any freedom I do get.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Fantastic story! Thanks for posting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice