Fetish Felix CS500

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by hegemonist, Mar 9, 2010.

1. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I'm seriously impressed. I've only had it on for about half an hour, but this is the most comfortable, stylish, discreet and secure chastity device/belt (cb) I've tried.

Background:

I've been into chastity for around 8 years, and have fortunately found a girlfriend who is also interested.Over the 8 years I've tried a cb3000, neosteel hip belt, lori, exobelt, PA5000 and a few others. The problem with all of them has been that they are either not secure or not comfortable for more than a day or two. We've therefore had about a year's break from trying chastity, butwe're getting married in a couple of months, and decided it would be good idea to try again.

Ordering

Stephan at Fetish Felix has been very responsive. I ordered the belt around 7 days ago and it arrived today. That is fast for a steel belt.

Comfort

As mentioned above, I've only had the belt on for about half an hour, but it is extremely comfortable. I'll let you know if that changes. However, at the moment I can't see whay this can't be worn 24/7 for a long long time. One of the problems with ball trap devices is the pain of nighttime erections. This wasn't a problem in the neosteel, and I dont see why it would be a problem with the cs500 as the belt holds the penis tube in position so there shouldn't be any pulling on the balls.

Security

The problem most people have with the cb3000 is that they can angle the tube down and pull out the back. This isn't possible with the cs500 (I've tried) as the belt holds the penis tube in place. The cs500 seems totally secure.

Hygeine

This shouldn't be a problem as the cage has bars on the end so it should be easy to spray water up into it.

Build

The finish is excellent. It looks great and feels good on the skin. One great thing about it is the belt is adjustable; it took me about 5 minutes to change the size by simply undoing two screws and moving them to differnet holes. I then cut the neoprene lining to size.

Summary

All in all it's fantastic. My girlfriend has just come home, taken the keys off me and said we'll see if I can go till Friday. I'll give you an update soon....

2. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Well, it's only been a few hours, but I just wanted to say that the CS500 is scarily comfortable. There are no noticeable problems. I'm almost reluctant to tell my gf how comfortable it is....I asked her last night how long she thought she could go without cock for, and she said probably about a month.

My opinion of the CS500 thus far? Probably the best chastity device on the market. The only reason not to buy one is if you don't want the possibility of being locked up entirely securely and potentially remaining locked for weeks/months....

3. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Some pictures of it being worn would be great. I've no idea what kind of device you're talking about; I had to Google it.

4. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I spent a year in the CS500 only coming out occasionally to shave and give the cage a 20 minute boil to re steralise it, you can get a little burning sensation behind the ball sack but nothing that can't be cured with a little blob of white vaseline and occasionally if not careful to dry a little rash on the end of the penis, again easily taken care of with a little bit of baby barrier cream, those are the only two small problems I ever found with it, the secret to comfy wear is to have the belt as tight as is possible, I wore mine so I could only get it together layed down.......

I went from that belt to a Neosteel Arch but in January I recieved a new CS100 from Stephan & Lars and I haven't worn the Arch since, not sure I ever will again to be honest, I rate Chastity Steel or as they are now known Fetish Felix the best on the market......

5. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks cc.

Well, i slept in the belt overnight and noticed the hip band seemed too loose. There was also the burning sensation on the back of the scrotum when sitting down that cc mentioned.

The locking pin on the hip band is supposed to be 4cm above the top of the penis, so i measured and found it was 8cm. I bent the band this morning so there's 4cm and also shortened the length of te band. Now it's even more comfortable and 100% secure. The burning sensation behind the scrotum has gone, which I think was related to the locking pin (and hence the ball trap) being too high.

My gf and I said we'd go 24/7 when we had a cb that could be worn full time. I think we've found it....

Will keep you posted.

6. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey Hegemonist,

good to hear your getting on so well, try not to run too quick I think the first time I got the 500 I spent about 6 weeks breaking myself into it so take your time and get it right it saves time in the long term if that makes sense?

Your right about the pin being 4cm above the top of the penis which is why it's important to keep the belt really tight, I have mine so tight that I need to lay down to get the hole over the pin, this way once on it doesn't move, I find a small dusting of talc round the belt before I put it on is all I need, I come out every 3 or 4 days to shave and I also like to chuck the tube or in your case the cage into a pan of boiling water once a week and let it boil away for a half hour or so (Just time for a supervised bath) this steralises it and stops most problems....

I'll look forward to hearing how your journey goes....good luck:cancan:

7. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    nice. thanks for the review so far! i think i'll be getting one of these eventually. some pics would be nice. also, i'm curious what the difference is between the "lite" model and the regular 100, if anyone knows. i'll probably spring for the 500 though, seems best. thanks!

8. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are some photo's for those that don't know the device.......not of me wearig it I might add just some off the Fetish Felix site.....

There are 2 sites the one ending in de rather than com is the more comprehensive one....

Attached Files:

9. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Bad news.

I have found that when lying down and when my penis shrinks the most it can (it changes a lot in size) I can pull out of the tube.

Fortunately I'm pierced so, I should be able to attach the PA to the bars of the cs500 witha locking ring (or maybe 2 to allow for some movement). I'm thinking of using these:

http://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&products_id=40

However, I'll need to stretch my piercing to accept a 6mm ring....so it may be a few weeks before I can use the cs500 properly.

I think if your penis doesn't have a large range of flaccid sizes you'd be alright with this belt and wouldnt need the PA attachment.

10. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not had that problem myself, I find that the heat of the tube keeps both the meat and the veg at a pretty constant size, but obviously others must of experienced this as the sell a fix for it that they call a bow 29.00 euros so not the end of the world

http://www.fetisch-felix.de/

Attached Files:

11. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Solution

Well, we seem to have sorted out the problem.

Luckily I'm pierced, so with a segment ring and a short piece of chain we've locked my cock to the bars at the bottom of the tube.

I've been wearing it all day and so far it seems ver comfortable and totally secure.

My gf has taken to this.

She has indicated that I won't be let out for at least a week, when I need to be for a business appointment. She's then going to lock me in again directly after. She also said that I wouldn't be let out for any long period of time until we have agreed on some sort of contract.

Let the games begin...

12. delayedgratification

delayedgratification Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Hi Guys,

thanks for sharing your info on this particular device!

I've recently purchased one myself & am waiting for it to arrive & had a few questions for experienced wearers. My two main questions are how discrete is it under clothing? (compared to a cb6000) & does it inhibit active movement at all? I'd like to be able to ride a bike & go to the gym while wearing it. Overall it looks like a great device but I was just curious about those two aspects.

Thanks!

13. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I'm very interested in this belt. I think for me it will be a choice between a neosteel sports belt and the cs500. right now i'm in a cb6000s, but erections are uncomfortable enough to leave me wanting a full belt. I have foreskin so i'm not sure about piercing for security, so the neosteel would be more secure, but less comfortable probably. hard choice.

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i have not much to mention , but i love the neosteel "ARCH" for its security , comfort, hygiene and tha way it conceals in dayly use.on top not to forget no profiles or linings are needed.
    reg.. GWENY :p

Attached Files:

15. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here is a copy'n'paste of a review I did on the FetishFelix belt.......I'm still in it and still rate it as the best belt for me!

I've come full circle with this device, well sort of anyway.......

Many many moons back our journey into fetish/femdom/chastity/cuckolding began, I do have posted somewhere on this site a synopsis of our journey, but for the purpose of this thread I'll stick to just chastity.....

We like lots of others started out with the honour system, then leather devices such as the gates of hell etc as there were no starter devices in those days and the internet was not as it was now so no Tollyboy or Neostel sites to trawl and buy from.....then along came the Millers and we bought the CB2000 which we used for play for many a year then the CB3000.....moving on from there the Steelworxx Steelheart2 saw us taking things a little more seriously and a little more long term to.....

There were other devices I forget the name of now, all had their merits aswell as their faults but much more mportant than this was the journey we were travelling, around about 3 years ago now after 7 or 8 years playing at it we decided (both of us) that we wanted to make chastity a life style and 24/7 or at least give it a go anyway................

Just to touch on 24/7..... to us that means Ma'am keeps me locked up and decides when I come out to play, when I come out to wash and shave, when she may allow me to be free be that an hour or two here and there or a day, basically to us 24/7 means I gave control of my penis to my beloved Ma'am not as some like to believe that a steel belt is locked on, then glued, then welded, and finally bolted and stitched never to come off even for a micro second....each to their own of course:confused0068:

So it was then we started to look for a belt that could be worn 24/7 and not be intrusive in our every day life......after much research we plummed to try the ChastitySteel CS500, for us it turned out to be an excellent choice.....

At first glance the belt appears to be a ball trap device with a steel waist band but this is very much not the case, the ball trap devices don't suit my body for much more than a few days at a time, actually what the CS100 is, is a kind of figure of eight type affair, it sits loosly behind the ball sack and the fact that the penis tube sits back through the ring/hoop is what holds it all in place, then the belt is secured tightly over the hips and keeps everything pulled into the body, the design is really ingenious and it almost immediately negates a lot of the problems most folks suffer with ball trap devices, erections aren't painful just restricted, no pulling on the balls, and a dab of white vaseline and a short break in period soon sees of the slight burning sensation behind the ball sack that you may encounter at first disappear....I personally apart from a little burning sensation never suffered any chaffing or other problems with this belt that forced me to have to take it off.........one huge and I do mean huge advantage of the CS belt is that it is adjustable up to 6 inches either way so if like me your weight fluctuates, it really isn't the problem that it is with a full florantine style belt....another is that there is no rear cable or band, so not only great from a hygeine point of view but also from a Femdom point of view too, we broke a couple of vey expensive canes when Ma'am caught the top end of the cable on the Arch whilst punishing me.....

I guess we spent around 8 to 12 weeks breaking my body in to wearing the belt then came a small ceremony where Ma'am locked on the belt, I gave her the key and she gave me my release date, I must say I was shocked when she said 1 year.....that year was a rollorcoaster ride of pain/cuckolding/emotion/satisfaction/frustration and another million senses that I can't begin to describe.....one of the happiest/best if not the happiest/best years in our now 17 year relationship.....awesome!

After the year was over we went vanilla for a few weeks and in that time decided that we loved the past year so much we would infact make it a lifestyle, no 1 year sentence but a life sentence a total power exchange for forever.......we measured up and bought a Neosteel *The Arch* then sold the CS500........

This review is not about saying bad things regarding the Arch, I loved the Arch vey much it was incredibly well engineered and if I was one of those that was a 34 inch waist and remained a 34 inch waist year round it would be perfect, but I'm not and it's not! I seem to have an inability to keep the same waist size year round and so this last two years or so have been quite frustrating with periods where I couldn't get the belt on let alone wear it for any length of time........that really is a problem with me not the belt, the belt is excellent I have no bad to say about it at all......

And so to the Felix-Fetish CS100 after finally giving up on the Neosteel Arch I ordered the CS100 from Lars & Stephan at Fetish-Felix, we plumbed for the 100 rather than the 500 as we had last time as both Ma'am and myself had got used to my penis being totally out of sight in the solid tube of the Arch and didn't want to go back to a cage type device....

What can I say, the communication was as last time excellent, delivery time was around 3 weeks, the quality is excellent, the Germans really do know about engineering, packaging(not that I'm bothered) was discrete...all round a great experience and at �360.00 all in not too harsh on the pocket......

I put it on immediately it got here and I have to say it was like getting home from a long day and popping on your comfy slippers, a great feeling I wore it around 18 hours straight with no problems at all.....I've been given till mid March to keep the keys and become accustomed to it, March is our anniversary so on our anniversary is when my life sentence starts, strange as it may sound whilst there is some fear of giving total control for forever that is overwhelmed by the excitement and longing to give that commitment......is it March yet? I wish it was....

So I highly recommend the belt.....
    if ball trap devices are not for you,
    if you don't want to spend �1000,00 plus on a belt,
    if you can't maintain a set waist size,
    If caning or discipline is part of your play,
    If hygeine is an issue....

IT'S CERTAINLY THE BELT FOR ME, I GUESS SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING UP TO REALIZE HOW GOOD IT WAS, THANKFULLY IT WAS A MISTAKE I MADE THAT WAS EASILY ENOUGH RECTIFIED

16. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I recently got the CS500 and I have to say that it is the best of all the devices that I have tried (cb6000, lori 12b, exobelt, and others). I've not yet had the opportunity for long term wear, but it feels great and is totally secure on me. There is no way to remove it without the key! Wonderful and definitely worth the price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice