Fetish-Felix CS100-Formerly Chastity Steel CS100

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 22, 2010.

1. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    question for you CS wearers: are you able to change the angle of bend? (so the tube points more downward?) Is this comfortable at night?

I also wonder about putting a hollow urethral plug at the end (i believe steelworxx makes them and i wonder if they could be adapted)

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Hi dont know about the plugs but as for being comfortable in it certainly gets my vote for that more than any other type of belt ive worn and by god ive had a lot. slept through the night and with the standard 10cm tube supplied i knew i was having the normal nocturnal erections but no discomfort or pain at all as it is free to expand as normal just no access to it!. i suppose it might be possible to bend the angle of the tube bracket in a vice if you wished for more angle but i wouldnt do it as it is very good as is. It fits well under tight clothes i am wearing tight jeans to work in it today. Gonna get a new jock to try with it though as my boxers are less comfy . all in all the BEST belt i have tried evr.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    wow its a good job this belt is comfortable as my wife has now had the keys two days and has said the release date is 11th November and not before, so much for breaking in time. What makes it worse is i haven,t cum in two weeks already like a fool

4. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I bended my CS tube slightly more downwards. Mind you, it required massive amount of pressure, as the tube is made of very thick steel. Mines is perfectly curved down and is extremely comfortable.

In my CS-100 I do have a 3.5-inch curved rod in my urethra. It's extremely important that the penis plug be anatomically shaped to follow your penis tube's curvature. A hollow rod will definitely be less of a hassle to urinate. The rod will slide in and out as your penis wiggles, shirks and expands inside it's tube, and the protruding chunk of steel may rub along the steel walls of the tube. Metal to metal friction, will be felt anywhere from mild throbbing sensation (especially at night), to knocking vibrations (during sport activity). Other than that, a penis plug caged inside your CS-100 steel tube, is relatively mild and oftentimes you won't even notice it's presence. (obviously, the penis plug will come into play should you decide to stroke yourself against your tube -- you will sure experience a Big-O in no time).

I also enjoy wearing my roomy Steel Athletic Cup Penis-plugged. It can be very intense when Jogging or Inline skating, as the weight sends my cock and the protruding shaft flying and crash against against the steel walls of the jock cup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice