Fetish-Felix CS-100 advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, May 18, 2013.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    I may finally have enough money to which could possibly allow me to upgrade my Chastity device and have been tempted by the FF CS100 for some time. It's at the very top end of my budget so was looking for advice from any long term wearers of the device.

Would like to know how it feels, how visible it is, can it be worn long term (weeks or months) at a time and if it's worth investing in this over say the plastic LoveJail version or just buying a new CB-6000 for a lot less?

Would really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks x

2. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Had to following response on FetLife. Bit worrying. Anyone else tried a CS-100?

"I have a couple of CS100s (different size tube). They're pretty good, but I wouldn't wear one to work as the pressure underneath the balls eventually gets too much. I've had mine a few years and to be honest I rarely wear them now as I have devices more comfortable or more secure. I cannot wear the CS100 for self-bondage so it's mostly useless to me.

Clearly we're all different shapes and sizes, if you did not find the under-sac pressure too much this good be a decent belt; it is certainly one of the more secure belts I have.

I would rate the belt 7/10"

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    you may find that as this belt was a couple of years old or more that it was indeed fitted with the original cradle bow that was not adjustable for length all new belts have this adjustment as standard. The other issue is that the angle of the cradles bend and also the tubes angle to match sometimes needs just tweaking slightly to suit the wearers shape we are all different after all.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thanks @slave stroppy,

Do you think the newer belts will be suitable for someone who driver for a living? I can spend 8 to 10 hours sat driving at a time.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    if and when you finally get the belt fitted exactly to suit you and your shape then yes driving in it is no problem as is playing golf, tennis, snooker as i frequently do. As with all things in life you have to work at it and build up gradually to get to a level that suits you and your requirements but in all honesty this belt is really good when done properly. Besides which once my prototype stops being a prototype and hits the shelves you will have many options to actually vary what you will already have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice