Ferromagnetic free devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MysteriousMeat, Jul 17, 2021.

1. MysteriousMeat

MysteriousMeat New member

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Hello people.

Looking for some advice on devices for long term wear that are keyed. Due to the nature of my work, there is always the potential I could need to within direct proximity to an MRI scanner at any time. This rules out any device made of steel or iron due to the risk of burns and obviously getting stuck to the scanner itself, which would not only be embarrassing, but possibly extremely expensive.

For the devices, that isn't an issue, as I could always go plastic or silicon. The problem comes with the locks.

I much prefer units with built in locks (I've always found padlocks clatter) - are there any devices with non-ferromagnetic locks that people know of?

2. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    The small integrated barrel locks that come with many cages are brass which is not magnetic. Might wast to double check that before giving it a go however. I also recall Kink3D has a small device that can be substituted for the barrel lock made from plastic and it uses a small plastic serial numbered locking tag to provide security.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    • EvotionWearables makes a fully plastic cage. They have snap straps.
    • JosieLynnCD CherryKeeper page sells all plastic one time locks called a perma locker. They replace the brass cylinder lock.
    • Kink3D X-Lock Cobra sells an insert that takes a numbered seal. This replaces the brass cylinder lock

Separately,
    I’m interested in getting my MaleChastityNow Contender, a 100% 316L stainless-steel cage, tested by the wand they use to test jewelry and implants, if necessary, before an MRI.

I know it would mess up an image to wear it inside, and it might heat up. But it doesn’t react to a 1.35T permanent magnet, and I’ve never had it picked up by a metal detector. My wife didn’t even bring the key on our last flight away from home.

Between you and the other person in this other thread that sometimes work around MRIs, it would be interesting to safely test a 3.5-4 ounce jewelry-grade 316L cage like the Contender.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-steel-cage-and-mris.41483/page-2#post-457807

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I work near MRIs and I don't risk wearing a a cage on those shifts. I use the honour method of chastity instead.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice