Feminization, chastity and gender

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Dec 29, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    As a man i feel good in a certain way. I have absolutely no problems with that. It's fine!
    Dressed in female clothes feels different. It feels good in another way. A great pleasure as described in other replies. Combined with a chastity device it is a feeling of bliss. (Male clothes with CB is not the same feeling!)
    What i think is strange is that if you look at the thread "what people are doing as hobbies" it seems to be that the majority of men have very "masculine" hobbies. Is there a psychological connection? Is something happening with the brain?
    Or, is it not very complicated at all? Nothing to analyze but better to enjoy?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=related&v=sZa26_esLBE

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I would fully agree. I don't consider myself a sissy although I LOVE dressing up and I'm extremely submissive to women. I don't consider myself a sissy as in my vanilla life, I'm very comfortable with my masculinity, and am fairly dominant in my profession. To me, my submission and crossdressing are simply parts of who I am and part of what keep me in balance (which I'm out of right now)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello krissy,

i must say that i am quite amazed about the fact that you do not consider yourself as a sissy any longer.
    You know, i am not going to question your decision or feelings but i am seriously afraid you are surpressing your inner desires to please your Master. Don't get me wrong, but so far you'd be the first sissy i have heard of, that was able to get rid of it.

Hugs

maid katrin

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    katrin is right... krissi can deny it for a time.. but eventually the need will increase - the clothes are still there waiting - she won't be able to help herself... And when she does succumb to the temptation - it will be stronger than ever. It's just the way sissy gurls are - femming completes them.

:love0059:

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    I fear that you are both right. Today I couldn't resist puttin on a bra and tucking my sissy clit. The only question is now, where do we go from here........

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear krissy,

don't pressure yourself. Sometimes it is better to letting things just happen. You will go from here wherever your feelings and emotions will lead you to. Just remember, it took me more years than you are old right now until i eventually found myself and who i really want to be.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

7. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    That's so funny "Krissy". How many countless times have I been there in my mind? At least now I don't bother purging my wardrobe anymore. I know I'll be back soon enough and yearning to wear the clothes that do something indescribable to me.

I've never been able to let it go completely. Even if I'm not wearing girl clothing, I'm thinking about it - it's just sometimes the urge is stronger than others.

My desire to cross-dress (or whatever you care to call it) has been there since I can remember. My needs to actually don clothing ebb and flow over the years/decades. Now in my 40's, I can think back to just about any age and there was time that I didn't really want to dress up - But I was still thinking about being all girly inside.

I think this is normal.

8. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Krissy,
    Did you follow my link to "the lumberjack"?
    Myself, i constantly do like that. Don't worry! It's normal.

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi again Krissy!
    Don't know if it is any comfort to you, but I have the same thoughts about my relation
    I have been so happy with our sexlife for more than a year. Now it seems stagnating, deteriorating. A year ago my wife was enthusiastic about chastity devices, bought female clothes for me. We had great fun. Then something happened this summer. I don't know what. And now, I satisfy her but not much else. I put the clothes on for myself and the cb6000 also. She lost interest in that, but not in her orgasms???
    I feel used. Where do I go from here? Back to a boring normal sexlife. The annoying missionary position? The thing is, I need to feel stimulated like I want to. That means I like crossdressing, bondage, chastity. I don't need it all the time, sometimes plain oldfashioned lovemaking is the best. But I definately need it sometimes. I can not deny myself anymore. And when I try to talk about it I am met with silence. So, now I sit in my male clothes, maybe like you? I am thinking of getting my own place to live...
    Then I go fishing :character0053:

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    There is a lot of wisdom in this thread. It made me sit up and take notice.

Thank you for sharing your epiphany Krissy. You captured well a common conundrum.

Respectful

11. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your support. It means a lot.

maid katrin

I wouldn't say that I'm in any danger of presuring myself at least not yet. It's quite clear that I have fem desires but there's no point forcing things. I was quite happy to simply wear a bra and some lace panties yesterday I may do the same today, specialy as I can't work due to the snow.
    You are indeed an experienced and a well trained sissy and as such I have a great respect for you and what you have to say.

lauren1fem
    Many people would wonder why we do this to ourselves but you will know as do I that the desire for feminization is a great and undiniable. I was building up quite a respectable collection of clothing and glad I didn't do anything hasty and begin to get rid of any.

oddball
    Just watched the lumberjack video, is very funny and made me want to buy the full collection of the flying circus. Is a good representation of the subject also.

It can be hard to introduce BDSM into a relationship but worth while. I have often wondered what I would do if Master decided it would all have to stop. I think in reality I would just have to give it up for the sake of the relationship. At least with my dressing I can do it when I want and still get play time and Master is still in charge. He may not like owning a sissy but if I have to be a male slave for him then I must do that.

Respectful
    I always try and be as honest and open as I can. There are so many helpfull and understanding people on the site that it helps to be honest that way you can get the best advice and it also feels good to get thing of my chest.

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    I love this thread

I forgot how much I love this thread. It explains feminization, chastity and gender so well!

I admit it Slave Kris, I love Miss D's comments best because she nails it every time :)

13. Deleted member 89291

gracey likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Now that’s a thread revival! It’s seeing old threads like this that makes me glad we don’t use coloured text anymore!

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    like this funny greeny one and this yellow one that nobody can see proper.

stexris likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice