Feminine-looking steel full belts for guys?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Redkite2, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I'm particularly interested in moving on to a full steel belt at some point in the not too distant future... one model that particularly caught my eye was the neosteel 'shemale' model with the smoother, flatter front shield. I'm definitely keen on this style... something that is going to create a minimal bulge (pretty much the opposite of my CB6k now!). There are other nice-looking features too, like the 'ergo system' rear.

On the other hand, neosteel is quite expensive, and seems to have attracted more complaints than other manufacturers. Not heard many bad words for tollyboy, for example, but he doesn't seem to do the same style of belt.

There do seem to be alternatives: my-steel's 'transformation' seems close, especially now it can be purchased with a penis tube but it doesn't sound like it is as comfortable or discreet as I'd like.

What do other people think or recommend?

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    check pictures i posted under revievs and "tollyboy updates " OR "ever tried to escape ",,i think the neosteel belts are the best on the market ,i wear neosteel belts permanent ,the "arch" or in the moment the T/V sportbelt ,both are very good ,secure and compfortable belts,,for more info feel free to send me a P/M
    reg.GWENY:innocent0003:

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Where are the complaints about Neosteel, I've not seen them? I strongly recommend Neosteel, excellent product, excellent service, expensive yes! excessively? probably, but worth every penny......:snail:

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Hi Redkite2,

I think Neosteel might have appeared to attract more complaints than Tollyboy, because there are a lot more people out there with Neosteel belts.

I appreciate why you want to move to a full steel belt, and I'm certainly not going to talk you out of it. They aren't for me. I get the feeling that full belts like the neosteel will be highly restrictive.. steel doesn't have a lot of give. As someone who isn't exactly a flexyrubberman I need all the ability to move that nature has given me, just to get around :D And I like to ride pushbikes which I'm pretty sure I couldn't do with a sheet of steel between me and the saddle.

I hope others can offer you more help in your search!

5. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's quite a substantial gallery you have there. Thanks!

Yeah, I was just coming to that conclusion myself :)

I've not seen anyone say a decent steel belt was particularly restricting in any way other than the obvious. Probably won't find out myself til the lock clicks, of course. Guess its an awkward sort of market... not much in the way of try-before-you-buy or money back guarantees ;-)

Many of my hobbies are incompatible with CBs... steel ones are at least a little less of a worry because they won't break up into lots of little sharp bits in the event of impact. My CB6k isn't particularly comfy for bikeriding either, I've found. But giving up on another couple of physical pleasures isn't that bad compared to giving up the main one :-D

Oh well, looking like I need to start saving up for that neosteel...

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Full steel belts need to be custom made, and Neosteel have a great reputation. If you go there (Malberg, Germany) they will even measure you up.

And the security is 100%, so once you're in, that's it! And if you get the remote control education shield as well, then you will most certainly do as you're told by your KH.

But be careful what you wish for!

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    I purchase a Neosteel She-Male Sports belt two years ago, and never have been disapointed. I was lucky to have the Mendels visit the west coast of USA for a personal fitting. I don't know if they are still doing that or are going to again. But I do agree with most that a personal sizing is best. I am sure I would have order a different size than recommended. But Mister Mendel is a professional and made me feel at ease with a somewhat embarrassing purchase. An Mrs Mendel made my wife feel at home visiting about all things.

As for the belt giving a smooth front look, yes it dose, at times I almost forget that theirs a penis hiding down there. But then the tube stops it and gives it a comfortable squeeze to remind me that Im still locked. One other thing is that the belt and lack of penis as brought out Tanya more than ever. I guess that since I don't have a penis to play with I play with Tanya coming out more. Good thing, Im not to sure, but having a ball with her.

Missy Tanya

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    steel belts

well,,, it is more difficult to be without the belt ,that's are facts ,,good belts are edictive ...'reg.GWENY
    P/s ... pictures from my T/V sportsbelt ,, it fits like a glove:anim_37:

Attached Files:

9. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thats more or less what I'm hoping for ;-) I guess I'll just have to wait as see, if and when I manage to get into one. Tricky to guess your state of mind ahead of time.

Personal fittings are a bit impractical as a general rule, which is unfortunate... I suspect that many people dissatisfied with their steel belts may have just screwed up the measurement process somewhat.

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    One more thing is that Neosteel offers a measuring kit, is recommend and most likely, yes you will need one. To get all the measurement close without one would be like using a solid steel tape to measure with. And there is a dvd with instructions to boot. Also I recommend any questions to be emailed before ordering not after it's built and sent to you. Just remember to measure, measure and measure till you know its the size you need. Cause steel doesn't give or stretch.

Missy Tanya

11. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    They're unquestionable pretty devices but...um, I can only imagine using the bathroom. No details please but any support on this would be appreciated.

12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Sissy_Aline,

Going to the bathroom isn't the problem in a metal belt. The problem is keeping clean. If the belt is fitted right it shouldn't be a big problem. Just one that requires a little extra care. If you search the web some you'll see that while it's not as easy as being free or using one of the trap ball type devices it's not something that is difficult to overcome. One thing that is common is for subs and sissies who wear them to use panty liners to catch any possible dripping. Other than that, a removeable shower head, baths, and taking ones time all seem to be normal courses of action.

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    easy done ,one get use to it at home or on the road by bike or car....
    that is not an issue at all and trust me the new generation masterpiece chastity belts are more than ideal..no lings or profiles were bad smell from re seduce or other things can remain.. all in all i believe high quality stainless steel is the most hygiene answer anyway ..reg..GWENY:party-100:

14. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    hi, both neo and tolly are excellent belts, i have a tolly. longterm wear does have its downside. chaffing around the hips for example, also, you can still pullout of either belt [most belts actually]. i spent 3 lonely months in lockdown in my tolly and only found the chaffing & smell to be my only problem. erections were comfortable and the feelings one experiences is mindblowing!!!! increased feminity & obedience is another upside... best thing is to get a prince albert peircing, then cut a narrow slit in the end of the tube so that your pa ring protrudes, then add a lock to it as well......at least this is how i have my belt.....i dont see the point of paying big bucks for something that doesnt work 100%....................dareena [australia]

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    measurements

nice topic,,i can not pull out,, never ever,, not because i am or my little "friend " is build big ,,put i believe if you can pull out the measurements are not right...steel ,, un..... fortunatley does not stretch.. my T/V or the fantastic "ARCH" you can be assured pulling out is impossible..my belt is sitting tide ,,not loose very comfortable and hardly restricting..both options the T/V or "ARCH" module using the same hip belt with the same measurement...
    reg.GWENY:anim_37:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice