1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Femdom Pegging Question

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by bigR, Sep 28, 2017.

1. My wife and I over the last year have both made huge strides in our roles that we have chosen in our FLR lifestyle. She (now likes to go by princess in private) has been nice enough to incorporate some of my femdom kinks when she is happy with my service, attitude and actions. She has developed quite a large amount of chores and protocols I am now following in our day to day life and her favorite punishments are corner time, taking privileges and sleeping on the floor, which is the hardest for me to do, usually I get very little sleep.

It has not always been easy but I have to say we are closer than ever before and I have dreamed about living this lifestyle for as long as I can remember. She is also excited about her new found freedoms, the changes in my attitude about many things and wants to see how far she can push herself as a dominant wife and my submission to her. I am both nervous and excited about where we are headed.

Over the last few months she has become extremely interested in the feminization part of this lifestyle and had me purchase an array of women’s underwear and even some lingerie that she has me wear sometimes on the weekends. She has been pegging me on the weekends and did some reading about how men can orgasm while being pegged anally. It has been just about 4 weeks since my last orgasm because she said the only way she will let me have an orgasm is when she is using my A@@hole as her pussy.

As hot as this sounds it has been quite frustrating as she often bounds my hands behind my back and I cannot stimulate myself. No matter how hard I try (quite literally) I cannot seem to have an orgasm this way but I have read online that is definitely possible. She seems fairly relentless about this and keeps telling me I will figure it out. Typically I am not locked up either during this time.
    Just curious, are others able to achieve an orgasm this way without any extra stimulation to their penis?

Socal_locked likes this.
  2. Congratulations on your evolution. It's amazing how dominant a wife will become once she knows that you will submit and how submissive you become in return. What makes our female-controlled marriage work is that I am not allowed to suggest anything at all. I must await and carry out her instructions. Fortunately she is benevolent and wise.

3. It does take some time and practice to get an orgasm from pegging and even after 18 years I find it is still in no way reliable. Firstly you really need to get comfortable with being filled without having the reflex desire to go to the loo. Using a graded set of butt plugs for an increasing length of time helps with this and you need to aim to be totally comfortable with a butt plug about the diameter of the dildo you will be pegged with and be happy to keep it in for several hours. Even after that the sensation of being penetrated with a dildo is quite different - it holds you open for the duration which adds an anal stretch sensation that again you need to be totally comfortable with.

Eventually you get to the stage where you can concentrate on the pleasurable feelings of being penetrated. When it occurs concentrate on that sensation that feels a bit like you need to pee. This is the starts of the sensation that will eventually build into an amazing orgasm.

There are a whole load of things to learn about prep. lubrication and dildo size and style as well as your partners technique to get where you need to with this but it's worth all the trouble.

4. Good advice overall.

5. The pleasure comes with time and training. My first gay experience was as a bottom. I was tense, he was sprung and didn't use proper lube. It was years before I would offer my ass to anyone again. But once I began going to bathhouses and getting topped by guys who knew what they were doing I loved having a hard cock up my butt. Eventually I was taking 10" without a whimper.

6. I highly recommend a vibrating double ended dildo. I fucking love my Share Vibe by Funfactory. My slavegirl reaches orgasm without cock stimulation by the time I've had a couple. Be advised that anal orgasms are completely different than the traditional sort you're used to.

danijean001 likes this.
  7. Really! How so?

8. Heh, I'm not qualified to answer that one. Tagging in @SaraLovesChastity@SaraLovesChastity .

9. Weekly pegging...you are so lucky : - )

I find that I am able to achieve orgasm while locked w/o penis stimulation when I am riding a dildo, on top. Maybe it has something to do with the hips gyrating? Also the dildo should have a ridge on it that will stimulate the prostate.

Good luck! Even if you don't reach your goal right away, it will be fun trying!

10. Thank you for tagging me for the opportunity to comment. Yes, penetrative orgasms are different from the traditional ejaculative ones. The former are more vibrational in nature when compared to the biochemical overload associated with the latter. The difference is also substantially pronounced as I have been on HRT for over 13 years now. Your mileage may vary. ;)

I believe that Gyrator53Gyrator53's advice is spot on. Historically, I've had quite a few issues regarding availing myself anally (similar to demaledemale's issues above), but now, with regular training with graduated insertables, and of course, the loving and expert tutelage of my beloved Keyholder, I experience nothing short of ecstasy when penetrated. Being at the business end of PrincessKPrincessK's ShareVibe dildo is a routine part of my chastity slave duties. It is a deliciously rewarding exemplar of subservience. Recommend.

danijean001 and PrincessK like this.
  11. Yes. We do it somewhat often now - like everything else there are periods during which she seems to want to do it a lot, and periods where the added effort involved in making love that way doesn’t seem all that worth it to her, understandably. When she’s in her more dominant modes she does it much much more. And during lock ups when she can’t get to the key to let me out, she does it a lot more too. And if she wants me to cum during those lock ups, that’s how it happens, no other way.

Like you, it took us what seemed like forever to achieve orgasm totally free of any stimulation to the penis. God we tried for weeks and weeks. But, once she made it happen the first few times, it became much, much easier. It’s mostly a mind thing for the male. It’s an entirely new set of sensations and it takes some time to learn which sensations are indeed the precursors to the prostate O. Once you learn them, then as you feel them you can help make sure that whatever is creating them continues - that’s where the communication has to happen early on: “right there, yep, I think that will do it. Harder, softer, go go go!” Lol. Now that she knows how, she can make it happen very nearly against my will if she chooses. But there’s really no way to shortcut it. Just have to keep at it, try different equipment (different sizes and shapes, materials, etc), but mostly its just keeping at it. Oddly, the positions I find the greatest turn on, happen to be the hardest positions for me to reach the finish line in. So don’t be afraid to try positions that you may not necessarily favor. She’ll learn them as you go and it will come in handy later. When wanting to really express dominance she’ll peg until she’s orgasmed a few times and then just tell me we’re done. I’ve lesrned to be okay with that because it makes me feel super subby, but it’s still crazy frustrating. Anyway - as long as you both enjoy trying, then keep at it and it will just happen one day. Surprised the hell out of us both the first time.

12. Congratulations, @Thatgirl@Thatgirl. Your power is inspiring to other women in this forum.

13. Unfortunately my wife is not into vibrators but we have found the Fun Factory Share XL to be wonderful though like many double-ended dildos a harness is needed to hold it firmly against the wearer's clit for good stimulation and to permit firm thrusting. The receiver's end is fairly large in girth and is contoured which really helps in providing prostate stimulation.

We think the best part of using a double-ender is that the wearer gets such good feed-back about what they are doing to the receiver and can feel, for example, when the receiver relaxes and opens up for penetration and also when, on approaching orgasm they can no longer stop themselves from gripping down on the dildo.

SaraLovesChastity and PrincessK like this.