Females allowed or not?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0837, Jul 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    "Is this for real? Or just stories?"

I think you will find that for many of us here it is very real, very intense and continually horny. I assure you that my posts are entirely about my reality. If you are in the lifestyle and have been active on this site for a while you can usually identify the real from the fantasy. The same applies to the adult introduction sites.

Guest 0837, MRS.Lilith and Ms Maree like this.
  2. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I am a cuckokdress and polyamourous. I am open and honest about this with my partner and the people involved in my life.

yes it is allowed, it’s the dynamic that works best for you and you partner/ partners that most important.

I may be polyamourous but that doesn’t make me promiscuous I am choosy who I let into my life.

shannonsanders and Guest 0837 like this.
  3. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    So I understood if both are ok with it and if Females wants it then cuckolding can be possible in FLR.

4. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    That's bit confusing but I am getting it.

5. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Got it.

6. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    The correct answer you are looking for is - It depends on what the woman wants.
    Since in the strict sense of things its whatever she wants. If she wants to do it he can either go along or leave the FLR. But again she may not want that to happen so, she may change her mind then. So, she gets anything she wants... unless there are extenuating circumstances.

But yes many couples do this regularly. I know some in my local kink community.

7. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    Just because it's a FLR does not mean that only one side gets a vote. You can be in a FLR with a woman with boundaries that she cannot cross. Implying otherwise is not responsible.

8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife could make me her submissive cuckold but she does not. She does wear a hotwife anklet and she does have a fantasy bull.

9. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Fantasy bull?

10. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    There is a concept of chastity contracts. The very basis of it is laying out in written word, ideally with a sober clear mind, what the limits of the relationship is. Giving yourself to your keyholder as her ‘possession’ only works if you’re content to stay. That is amplified in an FLR.

Whether it is a physical written and signed contract or it is an agreement in principle, I would assume that most in this lifestyle have an mutually agreed upon understanding. I would also assume that those understandings are entirely unique to each couple.

I would suggest, set aside some time, sit down and talk about what your ‘statement of understanding’ would look like. What’s in, what’s a hard no, how long is too long for denial, all of it. You need to appreciate, FLR, chastity, doesn’t make a relationship indestructible. If you haven’t created an environment you both can happily survive in, eventually the relationship will die. Take the time to turn the soil, pull the weeds and lay the groundwork today, so you can enjoy your very uniquely yours journey for decades to come.

jemima likes this.
  11. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    You can learn from other people's experiences by reading about them here, but it takes a long time for most couples to figure out what works for them and to try them out. There are no rules when figuring out what will work in your own dynamic. If you are going to add a third person, it can take a lot of work to figure out what everyone will be comfortable with and how the dynamic will really flow. One thing we always struggle with is whether to make these interludes have a lot of boundaries and a bit of adventure, or where my wife would feel more comfortable with at least some kind of relationship involved.

12. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Fantasy role play is a good place to start to figure out what everyone is actually into. Keep in mind fantasies don't always work in reality, and in reality, you might find things that worked, which you didn't expect. Success seems to require some mix of good communication, but also trial and error and realistic expectations.

Seeing whether you can get comfortable sharing fantasies helps.

13. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Okay, here's a possible analogy:

When one buys a new car, there are various options:

• paint color
    • power steering
    • power breaks
    • sun roof
    • internet radio
    • video screens for non-drivers
    • self-warming seats
    • tinted windows

Whatever. However, the basic car is four wheels, a motor and other stuff to make it go, doors, a trunk of some type, an instruction manual, the factory-implanted paint job, and anything else that meets legal requirements for "car".

However, there's always someone who will say that you just can't have a car without power steering, or self-warming seats, or ... something that's still officially an option, but that would be a deal-breaker for that particular person.

FLRs and femdom relationships are similar. The requirement is that the woman gets the final veto / approval on whatever she wants final veto approval on, including whether or not she's actually in charge all the time, and what she's in charge of vs. what she delegates to her submissive partner.

Everything else is optional:

• sadism
    • cuckolding
    • her wearing black leather and heels
    • chastity
    • whips and chains
    • finances / allowances / per diems
    • feminization
    • pegging
    • collars
    • foot worship
    • bondage

Similarly, there are people who would nope right the heck out of an FLR or femdom relationship that didn't involve feminization / sissification (or chastity, or pegging or whatever). Therefore, that particular person feels that, say, cuckolding is a requirement, but what they leave out is that it's a requirement for that particular person.

I once read a book that flat out stated that every dominant woman "wants a sweet sissy", and I called b.s. on that immediately. By that point I'd already spent about a decade in my local kink community and I knew quite well that sissies are an acquired taste and that most of the dominant women I knew had no interest in either sissification or feminization. Some love it: I know what who married her "dolly" and they're quite happy together. I don't get it, but ... hey, whatever works for them.

The requirement of a Female Led Relationship is that the woman is leading the relationship. That's it. If the submissive / man is topping from the bottom and nagging the woman into leading the way he wants her to lead, that fails the requirement.

The requirement of a femdom relationship is that a woman is the dominant partner in said relationship. That's it. Again, if the submissive / man is topping from the bottom and nagging the woman into being dominant the way he wants her to be, that fails the requirement.

All else are negotiated options, ideally negotiated before the start of the relationship, or during points when the relationship needs to be reviewed and fine tuned to meet any new needs that have come up.

Have relationships ended when something in the "option" category suddenly becomes a deal-breaker for one of the partners? Yes, but that happens in any relationship. That desired activity is still classified as an "option" for the majority, even if a few people try to use it as an ultimatum.

14. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Well explained

15. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    FLR and Femdom are not mutually exclusive. In fact a FLR is in essence psychological domination over the male, while Femdom often adds more sexually excitement, physical punishment and reward (or denial). And yes, it is very real. While all chastity always starts off as fantasy play, given several years it often leads to expanding fantasies to reality - with the wife having another Lover but the husband remaining in caged denial. It becomes an ultimate erotic sexual encounter for both! However, seldom does FLR mean the wife does whatever she pleases without the husband's submissive consent... or the relationship/marriage could end up on the rocks.

16. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I would not say cuckolding in its different forms is common- no matter should you be in a FLR or not. But I also would not think of it as someting that is so unlikely to happen.

Just think about open relationships of vanilla folk who go swinging or include other people into their sexlife in any way.

Cuckolding in all its forms is just like this - only made to fit to a certain kind of people ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice