Female Worship

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slayergirl, Mar 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. slayergirl

slayergirl Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    So some of you may have seen our other thread a little while back about our relationship with (gentle) Female superiority, and we wanted to talk about this but more specifically "Female worship".

my Princess and i share this account, She posts and i read- but for this She graciously made an exception :)

So to my point, Female worship. i worship Women, i adore them, and i strive to serve them in any way i possibly can (all while being respectful of Their own wishes- it's about Them, not me).
    i feel that if there is a God, Women are made in Her image. i feel so humble and loved when my Princess allows me to massage and kiss and honor Her body, to sexually stimulate Her. Its my greatest honor to listen to Her thoughts and ideas, support Her goals and empower Her actions.

i try to help Women any way i can, from donating to charities and organizations that support education for young Girls and i volunteer once a month at Women's shelters. it's been a truly awakening and spiritual experience- which grossly started as a perversion but has manifested into a way of life. i feel i am a better man for giving back to our Sisters in my community, and its such a privilege to share my time with such an amazing and extraordinary person who i call my soulmate and my Princess :)

i want to open this thread up to be a place for us to share our thoughts and appreciation for Women, and please feel free to ask any questions!

-greg

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    I love women. I respect and admire them. I marvel at their strength, but I do not worship them. I am not into worshipping anything or anyone. Just the way I am built. I am alpha to a fault. I cannot work for a man so I work for a woman. I need to lead the pack so even when I was submissive to my two ladies in bed, once sex was over, I ran the triad. The ladies always had a say and could out vote me 2 to 1, but they were happy with me deciding what to do and where to go. I am very easy going and always kept the needs and wants of my wife and our ex girlfriend in mind when I made any decision that affected them. If in doubt I always erred on their side. I have never done anything that my wife disproved of. At worst we always compromised. I never once said to do something because I said so. I am very nice to women. Still hold the door open to them and give up a seat when there are not seats for them. Most women still like that. I do not like to make a woman feel bad or angry. I just do not worship man or woman. No one is better than me and I am not better than anyone as far as being a human is concerned. Worship is just not in my vocabulary. I have known men who are very alpha, that worshipped their wives. You do not have to be a beta male to do that. Alpha males come in all shades. There are alpha males who do not feel the need to run the show. Does not make them less than a man, just a different type of alpha male.

Chas4us2 and Corsetbob like this.
  3. slayergirl

slayergirl Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Vinny for your thoughtful response. What you said really resonates with me, and although i am a believer in Female superiority and our relationship reflects that, i would definitely say i am an "alpha". Anna admires my strengths, and we approach things in a very egalitarian matter during the day to day. i don't mean to be sexist, but in my experience many Women enjoy men being leaders, and i support my Princess anyway i can- even if that means i take the lead.
    i think its important for me to express not only my deepest admiration for Her and other Women, but to be a dignified man. for Her, and myself. In fact, its a a great example of my role as the man in our relationship, that i hold myself to a high standard, She looks up to me for support and direction and i still put Her first. Which, for me, is the best form of "worship" i can offer (day to day, inside and out of the bedroom).

nonerect likes this.
  4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I believe it is just about personal interpretation of terminology.

I can relate to both @slayergirl and @Vinny explanations that are to my feeling the same, only put in other words.

I adore my wife in the day to day and worship her in the bedroom (sexually), like so many others my wife likes me to be the man in our marriage and I do all I can to make her life and our marriage a good place to be.

The meaning in the dictionary of worshipping = "feel great admiration or devotion for" and also "to love, respect, and admire someone or something very much, often without noticing the bad qualities of that person or thing"

regarding the part "often without noticing the bad qualities of that person": in my case I would redefine that into: knowing the lesser qualities and to be happy with them as I accept we are all human (kind of: Don't blame, I'm only human :))

5. slayergirl

slayergirl Member

Local Time:
    Felix, thank you for that. So very well put! And congrats to you two, i know its easy to see the benefits for our Ladies in these kinds of relationships but its truly us who are so so lucky have found such extraordinary Princesses :)

nonerect and Felix cum ea like this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    well i love Ladys as well and if i had some money i wud do that but i have not. but i do try to be good.

slayergirl likes this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Dear @jemima ,
    Money is just one of the aspects to create a good place to be.

I'm sure you score on all the other aspects to make your relationship a good place to be..:)

nonerect and jemima like this.
  8. bigR

bigR Member

Local Time:
    My wife and I were talking about this a couple days ago and I wonder if this is a common concern for men in this type of conversation. I also feel I have an alpha type personality in my life outside of our home. It was originally a concern of mine that she might view me as weak or somehow less by wanting to submit to her this way.

Truthfully, in my experience, I think each gender is unique in their own way and one is not superior than the other. Maybe having a strong man that chooses to make his wife his princess (or girlfriend, lover, etc) is what really makes it hot for many women, Can’t speak for everyone but I know this is important to my wife.

9. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with @bigR in that my preference is for a strong man. I am already a mother and single parent so the last thing I need is someone else that I need to take care of. The joy of having an alpha male who chooses and wants to make me the centre of his world is something I thought only happened in fairytales. My fairytale has come true and I couldn't be happier.

10. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    There's good and bad on both sides of the gender fence.
    My wife is the only woman I worship.
    Everyone else is on a case by case basis.

nonerect likes this.
  11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Variety is the spice of life and thankfully there is always someone we can get along with and enjoy time together.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  12. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I think this is the same reason my wife has allowed this path to be explored by us. I had explained a few of my fantasies to her and the events that happened in my life as I was a young man have shaped my sexual life. I had to reassure her that I was all the man she would ever need and that she could put that worry behind her. Well, she did and had really begun to step into her roll of letting me server her as she were the one true Goddess herself. I think she likes when I paper her and help out more with the chores and just that I am more gentle with her. But she knows that if the time comes to where I have to defend her or myself Im ready to go down fighting if I have to.

I think though by her allowing this to happen because she is more comfortable with everything she has noticed that I have gone out of my way to for other women as well like her mother or cousin and her friends. Its not that I feel beneath them or subservient so to speak but I feel driven to make them all feel welcome and comfortable if I have the ability to provide that to them.

I hope to hear the words "My fairytale has come true" From my wife as well!! Congrats on yours! :)

nonerect and Chas4us2 like this.
  13. slayergirl

slayergirl Member

Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules, @DoesasTold, @bigR:
    Thank you for your responses. I love the discussion this has generated and I thought I (Ana) should way in, just like @DoesasTold Greg confided in some of his fantasies to Me early on in our relationship when he sensed I may have similar ones (thankfully I do :p) but he also confessed that he didn't want Me to think he's ever less of a man or wouldn't be "the man" that I need, which was really nice and comforting and gave me the reassurance to keep exploring these things. Obviously I love the worshipping and teasing, the verbal games we play- but Greg knows that when I need a man to take Me, he's there ;)

Also, something that makes our relationship work so well is the mundane things. Greg does the yard work and is very handy around the house, there's something so sexy about a man who can fix things and do the gruff work outside while I work in the garden or clean inside (which he often helps with too <3).

Like @Mistress Jules wonderfully put, "The joy of having an alpha male who chooses and wants to make me the centre of his world is something I thought only happened in fairytales" <3 its amazing!

But of course, like @Mistress B pointed out, its great to find another to love and share this with, and its important to work hard and respect the foundation its built on- sadly this won't all last forever :(

Lol fair enough :p

nonerect likes this.
  14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Understood. I just view it differently but still the same. We have always put the other first which often makes it difficult to do the simplest of things like pick a movie to watch or food to eat. We live both separate and together. I have my interests and she has hers. She has her own friends whom she sees a few nights a week and I have my man cave. We try not to be together too much. After 44 years, we both need our space and alone time. If there is an imbalance of power, it would be in my favor because my wife wants it that way. She actually gets upset if I will not tell her what I want to do and ask her to decide. Long story, alcoholic abusive dad, growing up with four alpha males, etc..

nonerect likes this.
  15. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    My wife is my queen ! In all other aspects of my life I am a manly man , I'm a heavy equiptment operator. I go to gym and lift weights. There would never be any doubt to anyone that I and the provider and the protector of my family. Where my wife is concerned she is the only one I take orders from. If there is anything I can do to make her life better or easier I do it without hesitation. She let's me be me when we are togather.in everyday life I am tough and the type that can't be bothered.When I'm with her I can be soft and at ease . She let's me indulge in my panty fetish and supports and incourages my girly behavior in the bedroom. She keeps me locked 24/7 and likes being in charge of my sex.i love that she is in charge of my sex I love the constant reminder of her. I could worship her body all day and every night but it is her strength that keeps me at bay and makes me refrain. It is also her that helps me in my wishes to be denied orgasom. If it were left up to me there would be know way I could stop during sex with out orgasom but if I ask her before hand to help me that I just want to focus on her pleasure she will ask if I'm close and when I tell her she will stop and not let me cum. It is so erotic for me. She is such a wonderful lover and partner I don't know what I would do without her.

nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice