Female superiority

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    When I'm in a submissive state of mind -- my partner is a Goddess. This thought does animate our relationship -- but we also have regular times not colored by superlatives and declaratives.

Overall in my book, superiority is earned -- and not designated by gender or title.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Some of the responses were thought provoking, and find it odd, this dance I do.

Besides with @Mistress Amanté i am not submissive. I work in a very blue collar, strict and rules oriented profession, and I am good at it. I demand respect and competence from others when I am there. I am very alpha at work. With friends, I don't have to prove anything but I'm pretty much the same way with them(not a lot of friends lol).

Now, sexually and in relationships I am the opposite. But, and this is a big but, I could stop all this if I wanted to. I could stop the chastity, stop the whole worshipping her thing, if I didn't think she was worthy of my devotion I would quit. I bring this up because in an earlier post someone mentioned the power of the female to manipulate us into doing anything they want. So true...but is it because we let them? I mean I would even go past some hard limits for my kh, but in the end I know I don't have to.

Maybe I'm not a true submissive cause deep down i know I have choices. She really can't "make" me do anything I don't consent to...apart from being tied up or something.

I guess I don't really know who's superior in a d/s relationship. Yes she has power over me, but it's me that surrendered that to her...which I could take back anytime I want. Same with chastity, if I really wanted out I am sure I could get out, might be embarrassing but someone could pick the lock for me or cut it off. I dance back and forth, public me/private me, no one on earth would look at the two of us and guess what goes on at home. I think it's a tie on superiority.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I believe that when woman are in power then they are more powerful. Many are happy to be subservient to the males. Personally I favour (crave) a powerful and strong woman, one who know how to exploit mans' weaknesses and get what she wants.

Yes, chastity is a natural extension of the BDSM dynamic. A chaste man is controlled by his superior, dominant woman.

4. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    My stance is very similar to Frankie Teardrop who formulated it perfectly. I would just add two notes.

When we speak about society and gender roles, it is good to remember it is historically based on males principles. A lot of society mechanisms we consider as somehow gender neutral are male ones. In this perspective, I am careful optimist there is ongoing shift in Western society when female qualities are finally more appreciated, but it would be still a long time run.

My second note is about objection how these our opinions are deeply rooted in our fetishes. Frankie Teardrop nailed it again and I would add an observation from my experience. I know quite a lot people how are into BDSM/FLR etc. and even it is very limited sample for any statistical/sociological conclusions, I see interesting trends. If I compare older couples and younger ones I can see there distinctive differences. No matter how deep they are into these things the older people are often very careful to keep everything private. The younger ones are not that careful. Their approach is different. It is quite visible the female is the dominant and male the submissive. For many of them, it is natural dynamic of their relationship and the fetish side is just one thing of something much more complex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice