Female superiority

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Predictable subs are predictable. More news at 11.

Nicoftime and Von Routen like this.
  2. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Except if all the fetishes happen to be real. I'm currently cross-checking all mine to be certain I haven't imagined any of them ... nope, they're all looking incredibly real from where I'm kneeling.

richard likes this.
  3. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I certainly agree that the desirability and inevitability of intelligent Female Leadership was and is entirely predictable by anybody who cares about the future of Planet Earth and all the life-forms She supports despite the past patriarchal tendencies to completely obliterate Her ... and I'm proud that submissive males are part of the expanding group of humans who have identified this trend.

4. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    My two cents, I don’t believe in the superiority, but I do believe that the rush I get personally out of seeing that look in Her eyes when she sees the cage on, and knows I will do Her whims, to me, is priceless. That is why I do it.
    I did the domme thing for many years, but for Her, I do anything She will ask/tell/say. It's my way of getting my 'jollies'.
    Speak the bull here about "Predictable subs are predictable. More news at 11."..... but remember, some of us are real.

5. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I guess the Evolution Clock has got to where we need to be hoping big time that intelligent Female Leadership (incorporating their many obvious complex forms of Supremacy and Superiority) is a growing reality because if it isn't then we're all in deep trouble. If this is the best that males have been able to come up with - endless wars, greed, poverty, global financial mismanagement, devastation of rainforests, the NRA, corruption, it's a long list - then it's time to step aside and give women a chance to govern with something far closer to spirituality and a natural soulful affinity to Mother Earth. The world needs healing and women are better suited to formulate a long-term plan for planetary recuperation.

Anybody who has watched a TV news bulletin in the last 12 months will have noticed that women are beginning to be elected to high office - Presidents and Prime Ministers being the highest - around the world. Australia recently had its first female PM, the USA seems about to embrace its first female President (I think that will make the score Men-43, Women-1) and the UK will possibly have a woman as PM soon. The boys have left them quite a lot of work to do.

I'll feel much safer once women are in charge.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #31 Mascara^Snake, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    Frankie, aside from your knowledge of political current affairs in the UK, I think you are fairly near the mark.
    You're hired.
    Report to @Mistress Lucy first thing in the morning.

7. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Some men are superior and some women are superior, I don't think you can generalize beyond that. As a strong woman the best mate for me is a weak man who needs my guidance and control, like my husband. But there are a lot of girls that need a powerful alpha man to lead them, and that's fine too.

8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    I don't believe in superiority given by birth, gender or whatsoever.
    In other words: like respect, friendship and such one has to earn it!
    And in even more other words: I believe that idiots are spread statistically! :p
    But of course that doesn't mean that I can't cherish a woman proving her superiority! ;)

Neil GrovelGurl, lockit and Aiki like this.
  9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i feel Women are superior because they guarantee survival of the species and are more humane by nature.

10. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Equal. Lots of individual variation and several traits that are more common I men or women but nothing on which to call one superior.

11. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    No... In my work I face a lot of people and I face both idiots and intelligent people of both gender... I belive in the individual!

But, when girls is raised more equal they will take place, in Sweden (as I said in another thread) you have in the private sector 39% females and the middle management is 39% females... It can't be more equal than that. And in 20 years time the same will happend in high management.
    In private wellfare (spelling?) There is 54 % female CEOs... so...

What I think will make more female leaders then male leaders is education. Women are faster in groving up and take responibility, so they have a headstart!

Then you have the effect of for example testestoron that make males take a lot more chanses and maybe more success?!?

Anyway, it's up to the individual and there is intelligent people of both male and female, as well as idiots!

12. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Yes Ms. Amanda, Theresa May slipped my mind, I must have slept in that day. Her conservative politics aside (I'm way to the left myself), I do think it is a healthy sign that women are being elected. Anyway, I'll write out a hundred lines about improving my attention span and report to Mistress Lucy's office immediately. Thankyou for hiring me, I hope I prove useful. I have my own broom and mop.

13. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    In all honesty I do agree with us being more equal than one being Superior over the other. However, if we get more specific, I think there are certainly things Women are Superior in, as a category.

For example, in my humble opinion, I feel Women are Superior in not letting Their sexual urges get the best of them and control Their thoughts. This does not mean every woman is that way, but I would believe the majority are this way. In that, that is a big part in why I believe as a male, I am better in a chastity device with a Superior holding the keys as She would probably know what is better for me in that area than I do.

Another example is empathy. Again, there are extremely empathetic males in this world, and cold hearted Females too. But, more often than not, Females appear more likely to care for you, listen to your wants and needs, and give guidance. For most of us, our mothers are our very first support group and in school we spoke of studies that showed both Women and men are more likely to seek a Woman for support. It is also this kind of care that makes me want to give back to Females and make sure there is someone thinking of Them too. :)

Now, I say Superior, and capitalize references to Females because I choose to, as I choose to be a submissive. I do not believe I was born in debt to Females or am incapable of taking care of myself because I actually am very independent and have enough intelligence to get by. I choose to pay respect and submit myself as a slave to Females who choose to rest at the top of a mutually agreed hierarchy.

14. Might_Be_Crazy

Might_Be_Crazy New member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    "The female of the species is more deadly than the male", no? ;)

In all seriousness though, I do believe than we're equal. Women and men each have their strengths and weaknesses...

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    some spiders am cos they eat the man spider.

16. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Men and women are different and not equal in all ways. There are times when a man needs to be controlled by an intelligent woman who can make him into a helpless little girl. He must be totally under her control; in chastity, bound, and helpless. This is where her intelligence and kink comes in to play. She has fun making her helpless slave give her pleasure while keeping him in state of desire. Electrical devices have provided her with the means to give him the pleasure and pain as she requires. Be careful my little girl, she is in total control.

spider203 likes this.
  17. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife / Mistress has become so strong, in power of my every move. .
    It's made me such a better person, ,
    making me think of things before I jump at them ,,,
    It's helped me in every aspect of my day,,,especially in my business. .
    Making me understand the things that women feel and go through dally. ..
    Making me respect women more than I ever did before. ....
    I wish that she would of started this year's before. .......
    I truly believe that women think of things much better and make better decisions
    And I truly believe that behind a good man stands a great woman that controls him...
    My wife is my life, my best friend, my princess

danijean001 and xcitedsisssy like this.
  18. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I believe my wife is certainly superior. Though that is because I wish her to be, not because she demands it. I put her on a pedestal.

In everyday life, I believe in equality. Though, sometimes the aura of some women makes me doubt it.

In the workplace, the ladies that work under me are treated with respect, but they better do their part or I definitely call them out on it. If I was a true true believer, I would probably make excuses for them and turn a blind eye. I can't. So, I guess I'm more for equality than femsuperiority.

danijean001 likes this.
  19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have met an equal amount of intelligent, strong, caring, and honest men and women. I have also seen both women and men beating their children in Walmart, passed out in puke, talk to people with utter disrespect, and not be able to pick out the continent they live on. With those traits on both sides I find it hard to grasp the idea that either is superior to another.

20. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    I had a woman years ago who somehow managed that I lose lots of weight and secretly had the Landlady sign the rental over in her name .... she managed to have me in the palm of her hand and started going out with rough guys who must have been told to disrespect me and I was mostly ignored until if I ever rebelled then I was in no shape to defend myself and usually bowed down. She was bringing her ex`s over to give her money to help pay the rent and having me hide in the bedroom under a blanket as I listened to them rousing and yelling about it, I never felt so defenseless in my life.

spider203 likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Theym just nasty folks.

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My point being, with both genders having both good and poor qualities, assigning a superior title on either is foolish.

lockit likes this.
  23. malemaid50

malemaid50 New member

Local Time:
    i believe females are superior to males in every way and all we should do is just obey

Artem and spider203 like this.
  24. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i always believed Women were inherently better than men. But now i am a huge believer and openly support the ideas and ideals of Femaly Supremacy or Matriarchy.

I think the ch age in viewpoint was strongly tempered due to some amazing Female Suprrmcist male training hypno files online.

They are free to listen to for anyone males interested. https://soundgasm.net/u/bustmynuts

25. Neil GrovelGurl

Neil GrovelGurl New member

North Carolina, USA
    Local Time:
    I do believe that females in general are superior to males in general. On a deep level (philosophically), women and men compliment each other in their roles in life, and each act as a counter to the excesses of the other, but the factor of which sex dominates profoundly influences the kind of world we live in, and a matriarchal world power dynamic is very different from a patriarchal dynamic. I could say a lot about this from the basis of not only historical fact and sociological theory, but suffice for this instant to say only that men have dominated both private domestic and public affairs for the majority of history (at least in Western culture, but also in most cultures at all places and times with few exceptions). What we see around us today is a disaster, and men have made it. What we see in terms of social dynamics at the family level is also a disaster - again, one for which men are largely responsible. Regardless of what prognostications one might offer in defense of matriarchy from a theoretical or hypothetical basis, one undeniable fact is that men have largely failed, and done so miserably, as the dominant sex in virtually every sphere of life. My support of matriarchy (which I have no formal background of study in, but merely have come to these conclusions myself) is rooted in this one simple fact, painfully evident to anyone with eyes to see. And if men have failed, the obvious alternative is to hand females the reins and give them control over our destiny. They may or may not do better than men, but I see no reason to suspect they would do worse! And this view is not limited to public affairs at all; it applies equally, in my view, to personal and domestic affairs, as well. Women should "wear the pants" in partnerships, whether they also take on the role of "breadwinner" or not. I will temper these thoughts with one caveat: what is true "in general terms" does not always hold true in specific instances. All women are not universally, categorically superior to all men; sometimes, a particular man might be superior to a particular woman. But on the whole, more often than not, I do see men as less fit than women to take on any dominant role, public or private.

These thoughts about matriarchy are entirely distinct from my erotic fetish about female domination in the bedroom and male chastity. That's just something that gets me off (or keeps me aroused, even if orgasm is denied, I should say). But then, I'm not a 24/7 caged sub, either, so my experience with this kink may be different from that of someone who spends all day, every day locked up. Regardless, that's one of my fetishes, not a basis for serious intellectual views.

Good question, Mistress Lucy. Thank you for asking; it was a pleasure to answer this one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice