Female superiority mindset?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Guest 2719, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Guest 2719

Guest 2719 New member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I’m having a hard time keeping my superiority mindset and my sub entertained/busy. Some days I feel mentally drained and find myself just ordering things with no benefits for either of us;

Does anybody else go through these phase’s ? And if so, what do you do to keep up the lifestyle?

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    It's very kind of you to make the effort to be dominant to keep your sub entertained, however, this does seem to be somewhat around the wrong way. If being dominant is becoming a chore for you, then I can't help feeling that this isn't going to work out well on the longer term. I'm sure that you'll get lots of advice from other dominant women, but I have a suggestion to lighten the load.

How about compiling a list of regular tasks that your sub is expected to do as a matter of course, without the need for you to be constantly thinking of the next thing. All you need to do then is the occasional bit of task monitoring and, if you discover some shoddy work or backsliding, then you can take whatever corrective measures you deem appropriate. You would be free to add or remove items at anytime, so it can be an evolving list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice