Female Led Relationships

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by rschulz00, Feb 24, 2012.

1. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Kind of related to chastity, I have found this site to be very useful:

http://www.aboutflr.com/

There are many practical guides and information on how to start up a FLR and what it is all about. Mostly non-threatening information for those of you that want to introduce your significant other to some information.

It also does a great job of explaining how to get there from here and gives insights into what most women want. For most, it's not to be your leather clad, whip wielding mistress - it's the more subtle stuff like final say in the relationship, obedience, helping around the house, intimacy, etc.

Worth reading the articles.

Tommundelein likes this.
  2. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    rschulz00, wow, thanks! GREAT site recommendation (with all due respect and loyalty to Chastity Mansion, too, of course!)

3. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    YW - I'm glad you found it of value.

4. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Oh dear! Are you assuming that there are such things as male-led relationships? hehe ... didn't you boys learn anything at school?

Lx

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    There are actually two kinds of relationships...
    1. Female-led relationships
    2. Female-led relationships (where the man thinks he's in a male-led relationship)

On that topic, think about the stereotypical "old-fahsioned" vanilla relationship of the 1950s: The man comes home from work. His wife is clean and fresh and dressed presentably. She greets him with a smile and a cocktail and asks about his day. She brings him the mail and his newspaper and listens intently as he recounts the day's events. She hopes he'll notice how sparkling clean the house is, but he just takes it for granted these days. Or maybe he'll compliment her later when he enjoys the dinner she's prepared for him. He doesn't even realize that at 4:00, in anticipation of his return home at 6:00, she took a shower, shaved, got dressed and tried to make herself as attractive and presentable as possible. After all, he's been out there all day, doing battle with the world. The least she can do is make sure he's greeted by a welcoming, eager subordinate who is there to tend to his every need. Maybe he'll allow a footrub while he finishes his drink before dinner. And if he has enough energy left at bedtime for sex, it's her duty to make him feel like the sexiest, most desirable lover in the world. Because there's that cute new secretary at work that he's mentioned more than once...hmmm...

It's funny...that kind of relationship is extremely rare now and is very distastful and insulting to women. They take offense at the thought of that kind of setup and would roll their eyes and maybe even get angry if there was a sticom that portrayed that kind of scenario. Okay, sure...understood. That was the old days. So why is it, then, that I think that would be AWESOME to reverse those roles and be the eager, primped and prepped house-husband? Maybe it would get old, but maybe not!

So, a female-led relationship? Sure, bring it on!

6. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Spot-on, M :)

Lx

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If you transpose ' man to woman' and 'he to she' it sounds just like my relationship. LOL

8. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Love it! Sign me up.

9. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM

Well said, Mistress B....Does sound like a modern day dominant Woman's home arrival...jemima is a lucky sub.

[​IMG]

10. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I would have to second that sirius, It does sound like Mistress B has embraced the ideals of the modern dominant woman, having a career and having a caring, doting house wife at home. Sounds perfect to me :).

jemima likes this.
  11. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms MelCooley
    Thats exactly the way i long for it to be & how it should be, in my opinion.
    emily

12. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Mistress' favorite site

13. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    sounds like a perfect world to me

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wish she hadn't been banned

maid_carrie likes this.
  15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I had wondered why I hadn't seen her of late.

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake Mistress B yes Mistresses she was banned a while ago when she was raising money via chastity and had as big fall out with administrator and I think Mistress Watchful. It is a pity as Sarah s was another one who had quite strong views and was banned for them.
    Warmest respect
    slave phil

17. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    They were not banned for having strong views.

If i remember correctly it was more to do with spamming their money making sites, and being offensive to other members in forum posts and pms.

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you Phil and Admin for your explanations.
    I don't remember spamming at all but she certainly did have some opinions that might upset others.

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    You are quite right Ms Amanda, she was not involved in spamming. A spammer from the US had dropped her contact details onto a number of people's profiles including L's - and this was mistakenly assumed to be her seeking "business". A highly charged post was made accusing her of this but was removed when I pointed out the error.

L was a good friend to me in private on here. She was fun and wanted to make the site fun as well. But what is done is done.

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sarah was banned for insulting comments regarding the Mistresses/Goddesses here, and she continues to drop snide comments about the Mansion and its members through her blogs (people tip me off, I cba to trawl through all the "buy my e-books" drivel).

I have no problem with her vanilla version of chastity, and it was a shame that in return she couldn't show respect for our member's BDSM, FLR, Superior Female, etc style of chastity.

Lipsticky... can't remember.

ETA: I checked the archives, she insulted a Moderator, I won't (didn't) stand for that.

Now, lets get back to the FLR topic instead of gossiping, or this thread will have to be closed.

Thank you

---------------------

It's looks to be a good site, and for those of you who are interested in getting out and meeting couples in the Hampshire/Surrey area in real life, rather than just behind the keyboard, you may wish to look at www.FemDomAlliance.com <<<< shamless plug for the FLR, FemDom, Superior Female, (or whatever D/s relationship you have with your Mistress/Goddess) website and events that I run with the wonderful Ms Amazonia.

21. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She was worth ten CM moderators if you ask me.

22. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Hello: I love the start of this discussion because each FLR is unique to the participants choose as a consenting adult the relationship be it hard, soft in between or something entirely different like some what non-consenting or adult baby? My FLR is all about HER and my total commitment to her happiness and desires. Here is a little summary I found on the internet about one particular type of FLR! ENJOY :) :) :) blush!
    Edged Beyond the Point-of-No-Return:

A “Mistake” Is Not A Failure – It’s Normal!

Part of teasing and edging my husband involves learning exactly where his edge is – learning exactly when to stop, so he is as close as humanly possible to orgasm, just one deliciously agonizing breath away, without actually climaxing. I carefully take him to that edge, then remove all stimulation for a few seconds, let him barely begin to calm down, then I take his cock and do it again. And again. And again…

It is perfectly natural to make mistakes during this process. In the perpetual challenge to edge my husband as intensely as possible, sometimes I misjudge his limit and accidentally send him over. Honestly, if you are exploring edging with your man, and you don’t accidentally make him cum sometimes (especially at first) then you aren’t edging him hard enough. In my humble opinion, you can never find a man’s true limit without crossing it sometimes. You need to learn the exquisite sequence of groans, twitches, and muscle contractions unique to your man that signal his imminent orgasm. Once you learn that sequence, and the EXACT spot in that sequence that marks his point-of-no-return, you can shatter him with deliciously pleasurable, toe-curling, mind-bending edges, over and over again, by stopping at EXACTLY the last possible moment in his sequence.

Getting that close – experiencing that much pleasure – is something he can’t physically do for himself, because the male brain loses conscious control long before that moment. Purely for illustration, let’s say your man’s preorgasmic sequence goes A-B-C-D-E-F. Let’s say his point-of-no-return is E. If he hits E, his orgasm reflex kicks in and he’s going to cum whether you keep touching him or not. So, to give your man maximum pleasure and totally blow his mind, you want to take him exactly to D and stop – over and over again, as many times as possible. The beautiful truth is that he needs you to do that for him; it is physically impossible for him to do it for himself. He can probably take himself to B, which is still intensely pleasurable, but once he hits C, his brain shuts off, instinct kicks in, and he cascades through D-E-F like a waterfall. Effectively, when it’s in his control, his point-of-no-return is C and his capacity for pleasure is limited to B. But, when you take control, you can take him all the way to D (a vastly more intense edge) over and over again!

How does it feel to know that he needs you in order to achieve pleasure he simply cannot achieve on his own?

How insane do you think it makes him feel, when you give him pleasure he’s literally never experienced before, because it was impossible without you?

So, if you want to achieve such extraordinary mastery of your man’s orgasm reflex, naturally mistakes will happen. You’re going to accidentally hit point E a couple times. The important thing to remember (for both of you) is that these mistakes are not failures – they are an essential part of the learning experience! Do not get angry with yourself or your man. Do not punish him for cumming (unless that’s part of your game).

Embrace your mistake!
    Kiss him deeply while he cums in your hands. Pet his writhing body with your free hand. (My husband likes it when I claw him with my nails during his orgasm) Tell him how sexy he is – how sexy he looks when he cums. Tell him how impressed you were with his stamina, regardless of how long he actually lasted. Admire his orgasm. (“Wow! Good one! Keep going, baby!”) It’s okay to briefly apologize for sending him over the edge (“Oops! Shit, sorry baby!”) but don’t dwell on the fact you made a mistake. Just kiss and stroke him through his full orgasm. You can analyze the mistake later.

No matter how experienced you are, mistakes will still happen. I’ve edged my husband… ummm… thousands? of times. I have no idea. At least thousands. And I still make mistakes. In my neverending pursuit of that perfect, razor-close edge, I still push it too far and hit point E sometimes. That’s why I’m telling you, don’t sweat the mistakes. I would be more concerned if you were regularly edging your man and he never, ever climaxed – if you’re not making mistakes, you’re not pushing him hard enough, he’s not at his true maximum pleasure, and you’re not doing it right.

A Trick To “Undo” Your Mistakes:
    Once you’ve got a little experience (and a delightful mistake or two) behind you, then I suggest you add so-called “ruined orgasms” to the mix. A “ruined” orgasm is when you barely take him to point E (the point-of-no-return) then let go of his cock and cease all stimulation completely. His ejaculation reflex is irreversible, but the subsequent touchless orgasm is an intensely frustrating pale shadow of a real orgasm. Cum should leak from his dick, like it’s crying, rather than spurting out in powerful contractions.

Why would you do that to him? Well, first of all, I always remind people, “ruined” is just a name – your man is still having an orgasm, so don’t feel bad about it. And the benefits of ruined orgasms are plenty – so many, that they deserve their own separate #journal entry, which I’ll write later. The short answer, though, is that although there’s a physical release, it’s hormonally unsatisfying, so he stays horny and eager for more edging (or sex), right away. It’s basically a way of clicking the “Undo” button on your mistake.

Pretty cool, huh? Male anatomy is full of awesome, fun quirks like that!

So if you’re edging him slowly and carefully, you will still have time to make a choice when you realize you accidentally crossed his point-of-no-return: you can choose to finish the party and stroke him through a full orgasm; or you can immediately let go and ruin it – essentially hitting “Undo” because you want to keep playing. Your man will be insanely frustrated when you ruin him, but it will blow his mind when you go straight back to edging him again. Used this way, the ruined orgasm just becomes part of the night’s edging session, and your mistake is less of an issue. In the end, through a swirling haze of pleasure, he’ll realize what you did, and he’ll thank you for ruining him so the two of you could keep playing. (He knows that a full orgasm would have meant the premature end of an otherwise long, fun night)

After an accidental ruined orgasm, it might take a few minutes and a little extra work to get him back to the edge again. There is still a small hormonal release, followed by a very short, weak refractory period, even from a ruined orgasm – a matter of minutes, usually. Just let the cum finish dribbling from his untouched cock, then kiss him, pet him, talk to him, and soothe him for 2-5 minutes. Assure him that he did a great job, you find him super sexy, you enjoyed watching him leak for you, and you’re not done teasing him tonight. His erection should return, full strength and ready to go again, so quickly, I guarantee you will both be pleasantly surprised. Then go back to your regularly scheduled program: edge him like crazy.

If it wasn’t obvious already, if you make multiple mistakes, it’s okay to ruin him multiple times in one night. For example, I had a really “off” night one time with my husband – he was good, so I planned to reward him with an extra-long edging session, with like 30 edges. But on the very first edge, I pushed him too far and saw his orgasm reflex starting. I was disappointed, but I kept my tone happy and positive. I smiled and said, “Oops!” and immediately let go of his cock. After his cock was done crying, we cuddled and I promised him we were just getting started. I went back to work and, sure enough, I fucked up again, pretty much right away. But I never stopped smiling, acting like it was no big deal, “Oops!” I let go and ruined him again. We cuddled for a few minutes, I talked dirty in his ear, then we went back to it. Let’s just say, it was not my finest hour… I misread his body and ruined him four more times that night. I never got anywhere near the 30 edges that I wanted.

But guess what? It didn’t matter! My husband was soaked in sweat and cum, his balls were totally dry, and he was so delirious with pleasure and exhaustion that he couldn’t form a complete sentence. And he was STILL hard! It was so hot, I couldn’t resist – I climbed on top, fucked, and vibed myself to an awesome climax with his stiff, aching, empty cock inside me. It was one of our best nights, ever! And all because I made (six) mistakes and embraced those mistakes with a smile!

Edge your man HARD tonight! And if you make a mistake and he cums – it’s okay! It’s part of the experience!

23. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I saw that they ultimately charge for some kind of schooling, with forums and training materials. Does anyone have experience with their products, or who could speak to the quality of the material behind the paywall? I'm generally skeptical of that sort of stuff online.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. female dominant relationship ruined orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice