Female Led relationship Sheffield, UK

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Buyaodanxin, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Buyaodanxin

Buyaodanxin New member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Hi,
    I am 40 (just), not kids, well educated, OK job. Beard, Blond hair, blue eyes, reasonable shape.

I would like to meet a lady for a Female led relationship in or around Sheffield.

If anyone is interested please drop me a message.

Thanks,

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Good luck finding a match. It may help if you provide more information on your profile page, about your desires, interests, and how you see your female led relationship developing. Females who are dominant or at least receptive to a leading role, are not common and you may need to give them more so they can see your value.

sissy veronique likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have said something similar to this before but seeing as you are new on here and possibly a fellow Dee-dar you may be a foreigner for all I know... (don't ask... if you don't know it doesn't matter)...(and no the comment is not at all racist Dee-dars can be any race ..and if you don't understand I don't actually care..

I would suggest that instead of looking for a FLR you look for a female acqaintance that may become a friend and eventually a potential partner..... just like the rest of the world thinks they do... and lets not get into the reality of that.

Someone who with as in the case of vanilla relationships you have sufficient common interests and compatability in sufficient areas including the bedroom ,as in all other aspects, to form a potentially lasting relationship based on the things that really matter ...and are often overlooked

Only then you would have had the opportunity to work out out how you might best introduce them into the concept of the two of you being in an FLR what it would for them and the advantages to them of being in such a relationship with you. There are subtle ways to do this and will probably yield a greater probability of success than a direct approach. much I think has been written on doing that well elsewhere

Make no mistake this would probably take some time and effort..... and be worth it all.. if it does not work out then she was not the woman for you.. move on and try again.

You would potentially I believe have a far greater probability of entering into a desireable mutually caring long term enduring relationship that may also develop into a FLR.

Whether or not you wish to consider including male chastity as a game or lifestyle choice should again be a mutual decision based on what your then partner would gain from that. addition to the mix.

Whatever you choose to do with this advice I wish you luck.

Charles3451 and maid_carrie like this.
  4. Buyaodanxin

Buyaodanxin New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the messages.
    I appreciate that I could put more out there. I am a very private person so its something I will need to think about - I am not at all in tune with image culture / self promotion.

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I am with @filltee on this one, but I hear what you are saying too @Buyaodanxin

Start with an avatar that maybe says something about you. Not your face obviously (nor a cock or crotch pic) just find a pic that you like. And then, as he says, fill in a bit more about yourself and as you get more comfortable here add a bit more as you wish.

Last but not least - get involved so folk get to know you and what you are like. Make some posts or ask some questions. :)

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    sissy veronique likes this.
  7. Buyaodanxin

Buyaodanxin New member

Local Time:
    I hear what you are all saying and you are right.

But it just isnt me to go to meetups / munches etc. I am not a social animal, and dont want to become one. I will throw this out there, if I get a response good, if not, I am a pretty settled and comfortable single guy.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    meet ups and munches are great places to meet fellow kinksters and is reall what they are all about...nothing wrong with them I have been to plenty.

What I was suggesting to you Buyaoddanxin was to look in all the usual / vanilla places as wellif not instead..
    Relationship first then kink.... I believe will generally work better in the long term.

9. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    Is there much of a Kink scene in South Yorkshire? Everything seems to be London or Manchester?

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    there are couple mentioned on Fet one on dec 1st at the rutland on brown street
    and a couple of others
    ]not sure what happened to sheffield munch

never been to any of those

then there is always la chambre every friday night I think..single guys payextra

and been a long time since I went there... i was working .. its a swingers club but fetish on fridays

leeds manchester & chesterfield has one
    nottingham has a few one is weekly

Birmingham-Bizarre-Bazaar every month can be a day and evening thing stalls presentations night club etc

11. Buyaodanxin

Buyaodanxin New member

Local Time:
    Not my world - nothing I would ever go to.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Fine .....then don't

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice