Female lead households

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chastesoon, Sep 26, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    You do explain the situation most succinctly, sirius, and always with an added touch of humour.

petevans likes this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I'm willingly giving more and more of the "voice" in decisions to my wife. The changes in the dynamics has all but eliminated the fussing and fighting, and I feel like I'm actually in the position I am supposed to be in. She is still learning to lead, and still does help around the house (says she feels strange NOT helping). she has always received a substantial portion of my pay to cover household and personal expenses, but I still pay the bills and manage the big finances (house, cars, credit cards, etc). It's even made it easier to discuss our direction, wants and desires, and even re-address past issues to try to better resolve them.

Life IS much bette!

3. Justin M

Justin M New member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    In our house my wife is the clear leader, everything is run through her. When we got married I took her last name because she felt that was the right thing to have happen. She manages the money with an iron fist, I have a tendency to spend frivolously and she got sick of it early on in our engagement and its been that way ever since. My check goes to her and i get a small allowance every week. All of the cars and property we have are in her name, as is our brokerage account. And truth be told I wouldnt want it any other way.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    @Justin M I'm sure that may be for the best. Frivolous spending by males should always be discouraged.

HollyC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice