Feelings of Guilt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by verne, Sep 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Ok so I am a newbie to chastity and so I am self locking with more of a play cage than a long term one. I only lock when I'm home and so when I was out tonight with a friend watching the football I felt like I was cheating.

At half time I went out to the smoking area on my own and because there was no one there I let my mind wander. I started getting hard and immediately felt so guilty.

I have chosen to be chaste. Rather, I have chosen to allow my chaste nature to surface and here I am on my own and all I can think of are unpure thoughts.

Now I am home and have caged myself I feel like I am where I belong. I am comfortable with myself again.

As I said I'm very much a newbie but has anyone else experienced feelings of guilt when you may have had a period of freedom?

2. Roy_UK

Roy_UK Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    My only feelings of guilt arose from starting out (still new though), after explaining to my wife my thoughts on chastity and how it could potentially help change my behavior ie. masturbation habit and not tending to her needs because of it.
    After talking it through I said I would be 100% committed from the outset otherwise there is little point, I didn't want to use it as a play method.

I didn't read too much and jumped in both feet as men do, bought the cage and slapped it on then gave the keys to my wife.

I lasted 5 days and the agony was too much, having to remove the device for a week is what made me feel guilty, I didn't take it slow and learn before buying or wearing, I was taking 30 minute showers just for relief from chaffing and pinching, it took a week to recover and I thought that was going to be the end of it for us and chastity my wife lost interest because I didn't take the time to look after my health and read up on what I should have done.

Now to the current, we are back on track and only released from cage when my wife see's fit and hygiene reasons the times I do get out I do not feel guilty at all.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Your off to a great start. Not feeling right in public when your unlocked is common. I haven't personally felt that way in a long long time because I haven't been unlocked for any length of time for a few years now. Chastity can change your life. It's changed mine and I never want to go back to how it was before.

4. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I get it. I am uncaged for healing after getting a PA piercing for a permanent cage. I'm not happy. While it's nice to have erections any time, it does feel unnatural when you are a chasity addict. I have atleast 2 months to go...ugggg...I can't help but revert to my natural alpha self when uncaged.

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    It is not just you. We all have regrets. We will regret being left unlocked, we will regret talking our kh's into letting us have a release and ruining everything we had worked towards.
    The one thing I will never regret is bringing up trying chastity with my wife, one of the best ideas I ever had. Asking for her hand in marriage was my very best idea

Allen1987, Sublifter49 and Penney like this.
  6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    "The one thing I will never regret is bringing up trying chastity with my wife, one of the best ideas I ever had. Asking for her hand in marriage was my very best idea." Qb

That is so sweet Queensbitch.

Queensbitch likes this.
  7. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    @Penney
    Thank you.
    After almost 15 years of marriage. There is not another woman in the world I would want to travel this life with.
    She has become so strong holding my keys and learning to only worry about what she wants and needs in the bedroom. Well there or any where else we are at when she feels that an orgasm would help her day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice