Feeling trapped

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Williamsclaude, Dec 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I find myself in a very interesting, slightly fucked up situation! I have been locked in my holy trainer for the past 9 days and I've been loving it so much! My KH offered me the keys after 7 days but I declined and said I wanted to go for two weeks locked this time. For those who don't know, my KH is my ex gf. She is basically vanilla and agrees to hold my keys for unspecified amounts of money at a time but I try to be generous.

Any how! Roughly a week ago I met a new girl at work. It was instantly obvious that she liked me. I couldn't believe my luck as she's both attractive and intelligent. I went away thinking, wow.. maybe I can start dating this girl who likes me and leave my chastity fetish behind! I went home that night wanting to dream about my potential fresh start but also acutely aware my cock was locked in a cage .

I didn't see this new girl again until yesterday evening and it was hard not to have a little flirt because I fancy her just as much as she fancies me! I ended up asking for her number and got it. Later that evening she texted me asking had I had dinner yet. I hadn't but I didn't want to risk being invited over to her place yet as things might move quickly and my cage might get felt up!

I told her I'd eaten already but that maybe we could grab a drink instead. The dilemma is I want to get with her as much as she wants to get with me, so I need to delay that part without putting her of completely. Until I get keys back it's a torturous balancing act! It's painful cos I can tell she wants me so badly. If it weren't for me being secretly locked I probably could of had sex last night.

I've got 3 messages off her this morning. She's clearly horny af but I can't do anything about until I get my keys back! I'm going to message my KH now and try and find out when she's back from London and if I might get released early.

The situation is testament to the saying, be careful what you wish for ' :eek:

Mash2214 and rubbermark like this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Wouldn't sex be so much more fulfilling if you got to know this woman first (and ideally formed some sort of emotional bond beyond mutual attraction) rather than jumping into bed at the first available chance? You might feel trapped, but I feel like your device is doing you good, even if it isn't what you want. Hopefully your ex cares enough about you to give you what you actually need.

jim48, HeavyFeather, G42G and 4 others like this.
  3. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    I don't know how I feel about having an ex GF to hold you key (and even with money being involved). but that's between your ex and you, so best of luck with that situation.

Now on with the new girl story, you think the girl you fancy fancies you, that's good. She left you three messages that morning like you mentioned. I mean, yeah, you left a very very good impression and she is interested in having your company, but "horny af" is.. I don't know, perhaps you are jumping few too many steps along the way.

On a side note, Holy Trainer for that long period without taking off is health concern.. it's a closed device with very little breathing room. I really hope you get the key back asap, and avoid getting infection or anything.

I am trying to not come across critical, but it's just a tad bit hard not to.

Mash2214 and LadyBlaze like this.
  4. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Wasn't it you who stated loud and clear that "you are not looking for a new girlfriend since you couldn't satisfy a woman" or something in those turns in another thread? And you also stated that the fact that your KH does exactly what she wants and that is what you love about her and that is what makes her so Dominant? And yet here you are topping from the bottom and asking for the key. So basically you are only submissive and in chastity to her when you don't have anyone else... *looks at you up and down and shake My head, turn around and leave the room*

5. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    William, as they said : as you made your bed so you must lay on it.
    Make up your mind.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  6. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    LOL, I really think he's just looking for drama. As you said one moment, he's paying his ex to keep his key and crying how she's ignoring him. Then the next thing you know he's in another thread hoping to get his key back to get with some new girl. Sounds like he's pretty high maintenance.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have to be honest, I don't believe a word of this. Sorry.

cagedjon, HeavyFeather and LadyBlaze like this.
  8. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Wow! Thanks for all the positive responses guys! Lol

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Ask your ex for the keys as you want to see how things can work out for you with the woman you met.
    If she is supportive of you she will give ou them if not get a strong and wide pair of pliars or better still pincers and just force the lock open. remove lock remove device sendd for new lock .

if you are genuiine about all this good luck... if not we're done here and hopefully you will unsubscribe.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  10. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    Make sure you tell your new girl right away that you are into chastity

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I respectfully suggest that you do NOT.

See if you and the lady in question consider each to be keepers first. Then work on establishing a relationship and if thats working then slowly and very gently introduce TTTWD. At the onset of this youwill attempt to tailor it to fit you. That's a mistake. Its about making it worthwhile to her ... getting her interested and motivated .... and you may well end up with a relationship dynamic you were not originally looking for... which may work better for you both or not... you have to take your chances.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  12. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I prefer to be open and honest with my kinks early in a relationship. So as to not mislead anyone. Like, say FLR. You can tell a potential partner that you think that type of relationship is best for oneself.

13. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    "Open and honest" will at least be the correct path eventually. If you really hit it off, you need to come clean. Kinks do not go away, they may smolder, but are always there. Mine stayed dormant for several years, I wish it had not.

Williamsclaude likes this.
  14. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Well he stated: "maybe I can start dating this girl who likes me and leave my chastity fetish behind!"

15. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Not to be disrespectful, but he's either uncertain and experimenting or in denial, you don't "leave fetishes behind". Not for long anyway

Williamsclaude and LadyBlaze like this.
  16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Then maybe he should just get the key or get himself out and see how things go with the new lady in his life.

Though I tend to agree that fetishes kinks whatever you want to label TTTWD rarely go away for very long and certainly extremely rarely permanently

LadyBlaze likes this.
  17. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Update: I got the keys back off my ex, Sunday. Today however I went to visit a pro Domme (my second visit to her in two day). This time I couldn't resist wearing my device to the session. I left my keys in the car but the second she saw the device she demanded I go and bring the keys to her.

She was intrigued and asked a lot of questions. I explained the whole situation re. My ex and the new girl I fancied and feeling trapped when she let on she like me.

I had thought I'd have had to ask this new Mistress to hold the keys. But the opposite happened she took them straight off me and said they were now hers!

I'm seeing the girl who I think still likes me tonight. But once more I find myself locked and unable to make any move on her.

18. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    This is just getting stupid and ridiculous sounding.

19. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Maybe. Maybe I'm stupid and ridiculous.. or maybe my life is. You're entitled to your opinion of course. Albeit a fairly condescending and unhelpful one :/

20. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    The holy trainer is a plastic device. If you want out of it it's really not hard to do - with a hot bath, some patience and a little effort you can be out and not even damage the device.

Make your mind up - do you want to be locked by your ex or date the new girl - it's your choice.

21. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Anyway, someone explain this! Earlier this evening I met up with this new girl for our date and it went AMAZING. We started out in the pub and had a couple games of pool.. she was insanely good and even brought her own cue lol!

After she beat me three times in a row, she asked if I'd eaten. I said no and we decided to go for food. I felt like we got on pretty damn well throughout the evening, at times walking closer and closer together I was almost ready to take her hand.. next time maybe.

She was driving and she insisted she drop me off at mine first. We departed with a warm embrace and I gave her a little kiss on her cheek.

As I put the key in the door and entered inside I felt kind of depressed I was still locked.

Now here's the weird part! As I sat down on the loo to pee I heard a *ching* of metal on the bathroom floor. At first I thought my house/car keys must have fell out my pocket.. but I looked down to see the lock of my holy trainer on the floor! My cage slipped apart and I was out! I had been wearing the thing 24 hours and it was definitely locked in place..

22. Morky006

Morky006 Member

it
    london
    Local Time:
    you either go for the girl you are after or not. giving your key away, is just a sign you are not ready or can not face rejection.

get your key back. talk to the girl and say what you like.

its 50/50 she may like it and be your new keyholder and bring your dreams true. or not.

if she does not like it, then she is not the one.

be honest, be true, then you can enjoy.

in my personal experience: i love pegging, the very first and i mean the very first chat i had with my key holder i told her i want to be pegged. i did not scare her away. 7 years in (new kink idea), i wanted to try chastity and she is with me their too.

corsac and Williamsclaude like this.
  23. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Thanks Morky. That is clear and honest advice. My relationship with chastity is a somewhat bipolar one tbh. It's like one half of me is in love with the idea and wants to submit to it and a KH completely. And the other half of me hates myself for wanting that and wants to be in a "normal" relationship with a girl. I know I'd enjoy both but in entirely different ways.

John likes this.
  24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Me too feel the same way William

25. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Your locked, you want to be unlocked, you get unlocked, you get locked again, you want to be unlocked, the lock falls off, ?

And I thought I had an exciting life. I’ve been using the holy trainer key and lock with my other metal cages for a few years and I’ve never had this issue.

What do you want, now that your free, stay free and see where this new relationship goes. You can always keep yourself locked when your not with her But Keep The Key Yourself. I’m almost positive that as this relationship develops she’ll understand and want to hold your key. Than the cycle can start over again with someone else holding your key.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice