Feeldoe for the caged...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Wilson, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    My owner and I have a feeldoe and were wondering about others experiences and tips. It's primary use is going to be using it so I can f*ck her when she wants but she can leave me in my cb2000. Does that work out well?

2. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    don't know about that I bought it so I could use it on my partner. And well after playing with it on my own I have determined I need a harness for it. But that is an intriguing idea. I seem to remember that it was mentioned it could be used in that manner or at least for double penetration.

I shall have to mention it to my partner and see if he would like to try it. I would think having owned mine for a while it would have to be a play with the feeldoe to figure out exactly how to do that. I am tempted to buy a dildoe harness that is made to be used by a man in lieu if his own equipment similar to this http://www.stockroom.com/Mens-Dildo-Harness-P321.aspx
    though let me know I shall discuss trying that use with my partner. maybe between the both of us we can come up with a good answer

3. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    ::nods::

Yea, we'll see how it works. I hope it works well.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Hummm.....The feeldo, which I have, is designed for the Woman to use on another, hence its design. I would think if you wished to use something on your partner another item may work better. A strap on would be what you need.
    Mistress Michelle :sex020:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice