Favourite bondage methods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ALLORNOWT, Jul 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I am interested to learn more about your favourite bondage positions and favourite methods and materials used to give the most secure and intense bondage scene. Although my mistress/wife tries to securely tie me down sometimes i know that is not very secure and that tends to make me feel less excited as i know i can escape if i tried. The most effective method she does use now is to be strapped face up spreadeagled on the bed and secured by the leather cuffs and collar to the four corners of the bed . This is also strangely the most comfortable positon to be left in as well for me. any other prefences?:scared0016:

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Get a couple of these locking first mitts, and it severely limits escape options. We have a set of heavy-duty rubber ones, but the same principal applies -- no fingers or opposable thumbs to use anymore.

I always struggled with the same thing.. As long as I could reach it with my fingers, I could escape from almost anything that my Mistress could throw at me until we got the mitts and some other dungeon-iron style stuff.

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    A lot less money and very effective. Polypropylene rope. 50' length. For face up go from the foot of the left front corner. Up to the bed, 3 turns around the wrist and double knot, across to the other wrist, position wrist in the needed position, 3 turns and double knot, down to the other foot of bed then down to bottom leg of bed. Up to ankle, 3 turns double knot over to other ankle double knot the down to other foot of bed. Trust me, escape proof. Houdini couldn't get out of this. For your boy friend same thing but face down.

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    do you not find the rope cuts the circulation too much?:confused0068:

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    rope...yikes...for comfort i would only recommend silk.

leather wrist and ankle restraints are the best...and don't go for the fur lined ones. W/we have a 4 poster bed and the chains are always there. Mistress uses speed clips. i'm usually face down so Mistress can beat me. W/we also have 2 eyes in the ceiling and 2 in the baseboard so Mistress can beat me while i'm standing.

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    sounds cool chastityslavejohn i too prefer the leather cuffs as they do not hamper circulation and they can be locked on and left safely. i cant do face down as well as i used to for long periods it tends to make my neck ache to much, but i dont tell Mistress or she would do it all the more.lol:anim_12:

7. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I love to be bound in clingfilm or saran wrap (for Americans). It feels good againts the skin and holds you very firmly in position. The only problem is you can't stay in it for long not more than an hour.

We also have a leather sleep sack. This is very good for bondage play, very comfortable but holds you firm also. Reminds me it's been ages since Master put me in it. I'll have to be a good gurl and try and drop some hints.

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes i also love the cling film its so incredibly restrictive and if tape is applied over the strategic points near enough impossible to escape from. i love when you finally get out the feel of the cold air on your sweating body. Mistress loves doing this to me but all over including the head leaving only a hole over my nose and mouth to breath through clenched teeth as she wraps the film around the jaw to stop me talking. Phew very sexy when she straddles me after throwing me onto the bed and pleasures herself on me:anim_37:

9. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    leather straitjacket... ok I still aren't tied completly (legs might be free or tied with something else)... but still there's a few O-ring to tie me in different possition without the ability to move.

O-ring at my SJ collar tied with a rope or chain in some possition like me on my knees and a chain at my SJ collar O-ring tied to the base of furniture... so I can't get up.

10. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I prefer leather cuffs. Wrists, thigh, and ankle. in the doggy position. I dont like being tied to a bed or any thing else. This way she can have me change positions witout releasing me. She can just roll me over and have her way with me.

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    has anyone here tried a vacuum mattress yet?. i think they look fantastic and the feeling of being totally trapped all the time being compressed and restricted totally the feeling must be out of this world. maybe if the tollyboy belt does not arrive i may treat myself as a form of consolation prize.:anim_12:

12. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    We have a latex vacuum bed, and yes, it's a very unique feeling. Everyone should try it at least once.

The biggest problem with them is space and the noise of the vacuum. Ours is about 3.5'x7'. It won't fit on a bed if it has a footboard so and we don't have enough contiguous floorspace, so we can't use it in our master bedroom. The bed in our guest room works, but since it's right next to our kids' room, the vac bed doesn't get a lot of use due to the noise.

It works well with some sort of remote-controlled vibration device, or if there's a cutout for you to stick through. The rubber deadens a good bit of the external stimuli.

I got ours from here, probably 10 years ago:
    http://www.cocoon1.com/contents.htm

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    you lucky thing you . i have seen they make one now that has a one way valve on it so that once the air has been removed you can switch off the vacuum so not so noisy! they really look fantastic and i could imagine being teased mercilessly by mistress whilst stuck in one of these. :anim_12:

14. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I completely agree about fistmitts. I have a leather set and have had one Mistress place raquet balls inside them to futher limit the use of my fingers and thumbs. Also, if the hands are able to get near the wearer's face, the mitts should be padlocked or the person should be gagged as the buckles on the mitts can be undone with their teeth!
    I can fully relate to the person who started this thread in regards to the disappointing feeling of being able to escape binds. To me it's like the person doing the binding isn't even trying. It's as if they don't care if I can get loose. For me, the main feeling I get from being bound is that my binder has so much desire for me that they want to keep me where they want. If I can release myself, I feel less desired.

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    staci that is exactly what i mean to me the whole being held captive(bound) chastity etc is a means of me feeling completely under another persons TOTAL control not only in thought but in actual physical restraint. I have a great imagination and i could imagine being tied down and trapped and it would work on a lower level of eroticism but strap me down and subdue me totally and my emotions go through the roof and have no limits. love where youre coming from. may have to get some of those leather fistmitts and see if that makes mistresses life easier as she gets a bit fed up when i try and point out that i could get out of this if i wanted.:scared0016:

16. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And don't even get me going on those d***ed double ended dogclips. Talk about let's just pretend your bound!

17. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And THAT'S what it's ALL about isn't it?

Simple and complete inescapablity has been the overall theme of the devices i've been designing and building as of late.... along with proper posture training.

18. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    some times staci mistress will have me all excited telling me she is going to tie me up later and punish me, or leave me stuck there for the weekend and i get so aroused and horny, but then she will say oh i am just finishing watching this programme or other excuse and then the moment has passed. when we do assume the positions it is all a bit rushed and in a hurry and if you happen to mention it is not secure it causes arguments and well if you want me to do it then be grateful for what you get. and that is the worst kind of result there is because neither one is pleased. I know some will think me ungratefulwhen they have no-one to take part in their fantasy but sometimes this can be worse as at least their fantasy cant be brought to an abrupt stop if its happening in their imagination. Oh the pain The pain........:anim_39:

19. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I enjoy rope bondage, but Goddess has stopped doing it because it takes so much time to do well. I also love encasement bondage in duck tape and i get this maybe once every 3 months for special occasions and such. Goddess likes the artistic touch, but full encasement with duct tape takes a while to accomplish.

These days i am lucky to even use my cuffs and collar... the lock, but Goddess likes using the double ended dog clips to secure me to whatever toy she might be using... disappointing for me, but easier for Her.

All-in-all, i still consider myself lucky even if i don't get the bondage i always desire. i have a beautiful, sexy Goddess who likes to torment me into submissive jelly!

20. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rope bondage does take a fair amount of time... especially if done right. However it seems a lot of people make the mistake with starting a bind with too long of a rope or try doing entire bind with a single rope. I've found over my 35+ years experience with rope.... it's best to stick with lenghts no longer than 12'. Multiple shorter ropes work the best. Makes for tighter binds and easier binds as well.

Whenever i get someone to model some of my contraptions or take some pics of me in them, i will be able to show some pieces that makes securing a sub in completely inescapable binds capable within mere seconds. One such device for this that comes to mind is my kneeling neck stock. Simply have the sub kneel on a baseboard that has a 4' tall 2" pole that has a horizontal neck stock (preadjusted to the right height) on it. The sub places their neck stock and all the Mistress needs to do is close and lock the stock, toss some simple handcuffs to the sub to place on himself behind his back and bammo! The sub is then totally secure for however long the Mistress chooses!

21. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I prefer Leather cuffs on wrists & ankles along with collar & a good tight gag. We use something supplied by my works for securing ladders to a roof rack made by THULE I believe with a push for quick release/tighten also two hooks at either end that snap shut.Once they`re all in place & tightened its fun time until she releases me.

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    W/we agree with kustomline, leather cuffs for wrist and ankle and leather collar. W/we have chains on O/our 4 poster bed and Mistress uses speed clips to secure me. W/we also have hooks in the ceiling and in the baseboard with shorter chains and i am secured in front of a full length mirror.

23. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have found that a few "pointers" helps. Most women don't know much about knots. Teach her how to tie a simple square knot and show her how to place a finger between the rope and your wrist to insure enough room for some motion without permitting escape. Use any number of different rope-like materials, cotton clothes line is good. For many people the idea is not to promote comfort but to inflict a little pain and leave some indentations or even light bruising for later viewing. Vet wrap is fun to use, though a little expensive as it is not reusable.

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    if Y/you are using rope silk is the best...so comfortable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice