Father's Day in Chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jun 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    Do you do anything special on Father's Day? Maybe you get an orgasm or do something else. I just get to perform oral on my wife and a butt whipping. Why the whipping? I get whipped because I am sterile and was not able to give my wife the baby she wanted. I have always been into the S&M part of BDSM mostly because I felt I should be punished for not being able to impregnate my wife and having a very small 1" penis that makes intercoures impossible, especially since I have ED too. My sperm is malformed so no artificial insemination was possible. My wife had a lot of scar tissue due to several operations on her vagina, but at least she had a long shot chance of getting pregnant. Actually that was the reason her girlfriend gave for sexually torturing me. She would say that I need to be punished for not giving my wife a baby like she had. Said I should have known I was sterile before I got married because I never used a condom and had a lot of sex partners, yet none ever got pregnant. She was half serious, but it did make me accept her punishment more easily.

So Father's Day for me is punishment, not pleasure. It is a day I hate for obvious reasons and will accept anything my wife wants to do to me. Whatever she does each year is fun for her, not me. My birthday falls on Father's Day every few years so sometimes it is a double whammy for me. Today I get 67 whacks from one of her paddles for my birthday as it is a family tradition we did every year since we have been married. In the beginning it was all fun, but now the whacks are more numerous and my wife has to push me to endure it. I really do not know what she has planned for Father's Day other than a card from our dog which I suspect is not mine. I think my wife was fooling around since the dog looks nothing like me. :)

Joroincharge and bob40B like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    To theatre in London with wife. Very nice. Incredibly warm night now, wandering around naked before bed. Wife pushes past my caged penis and just ignores it. Then heads for spare room to avoid body heat..

3. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    Same here in New York, and walking past the Wife while she was sitting down at the computer... and her comment was "WHY is that thing in my face" ! Go do some chores before bed.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    @OP I had forgotten: is she a CM member?

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    It wasn't anything special because it was fathers day but I got to give my wife a Thai foot bath, which is essentially just soaking her feet in warm water with limes and scrubbing her feel with 1/2 a lime. She then took a bath. I asked her to give me a butt whipping. I felt like I was moping the night before because I asked her to tell me what she wanted me to do to her but she thought I was putting her on the spot and felt pressured. I went to sleep without giving her pleasure. So last night I had her flog me fairly well, and use a couple other spanking implements. At first she was barely hitting me and she thought she was hurting me. I finally talked her into putting more into it and my butt it still feeling the sting a little this morning. After the flogging I gave her oral until orgasm and then after that I gave her a foot massage. A wonderful, cage filling evening.

6. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Pretty good day! That night was when it got interesting, no orgasm, no ruined orgasm either, but I was able to penetrate her and then we would stop and kiss or I would perform oral on her. So it went on like that what seemed for hours, but no orgasm whatsoever for me. She happily placed the cage on my cock when she was satisfied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice