Far, Far Away From My Comfort Zone

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Pink Panties, Jun 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Pink Panties

Pink Panties Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Not only with the picture, but also beginning this thread. My Mistress is very proud of her pink pantied penis and she wants to show him off. Even though this is so far outside my comfort zone, I am embracing my obedience to Her.

manintyres, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Your comfort zone is only a concern for you and your Mistress. No matter what your interest you will be excepted here at the mansion. Enjoy. And your panties look nice.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    We tried that but after almost 5 decades of fetish play, wearing panties is one of the least yucky, painful or humiliating thing I have done. My wife enjoyed the novelty of it but soon grew bored as I did. In all fairness, I was mostly into hard S&M so if it does not include something physical, it does not do much to me other than another sex thing to check off my list of things to do. I think my wife got jealous because I had better panties and bras than she does. :)

I am not an obedient boy unless we are inside the bedroom but I will try anything once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice