Fantasy at the orthodontists

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Jonny 12, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    It all started when I went for my six monthly check up at the dentist,normally I would have been wearing my cage as I always get an errection at the dentist,anyway I had left it off because I was playing badminton directly afterwards.I thought my check up would be over quickly and I would be out of the chair before the cock got hard.It turned out I was right but what I hadn't bargained for was the dentist told me my four front teeth at the top were badly twisted and needed straightening up before they became much worse and the bottom ones might as well be straightened at the same time. He said the orthodontist was working in the next surgery and had a cancellation,would I like to take this slot,I thought about it and said yes.I was then asked to go back to the waiting room the orthodontist would not be long. Sure enough two minutes later I was called through the orthodontist was a very pretty lady with long flowing blond hair and a dazzling smile,with her was her assistant again pretty and as she smiled I noticed she had steel fixed braces top and bottom,now I have this fetish about teeth braces,I sat in the chair and the orthodontist looked at my teeth.She then advised the treatment she thought nessary,it was top and bottom retainers which I would probably have to wear 12-18 months they would be removable as I'm an adult so it would be less embarrassment,I agreed,she then said we might as well start now and she would take the impressions (molds) now so the retainers would be ready in two weeks I again agreed. This is when my problems started ,I started to get a massive errection when the steel molds were placed inside my mouth by the assistant and she asked me to bite down on them both,top and bottom I could no longer contain myself I came really strongly,now you cannot hide this your eyes and breathing gives you away,they both looked at each other in a disgusting manner.But then finished the task and told me to come back for them to be fitted in two weeks. I was then told the retainers would be large plastic plates with wires on the front of my teeth and clips on the sides,feeling very embarrassed I thanked them and left the surgery. The day arrived and I had my cage on so the errection and cumin could not happen again.I went into the waiting room and the assistant came straight through and advised me they were using the basement room as this room was being decorated.I was not prepared for what happened next as I entered the room it looked more like a dungeon then a surgery.There were wist shackles and leg shackles attached to the chair,I was instructed not asked to sit down. I sat down and was promptly told to relax as they first put the shackles on my wrists after stripping my t shirt off ,next my trousers came off and the leg shackles went on then my pants were pulled down,they both then laughed as they saw my chastity cage.I asked why I was being treated like this the reply was you disrespected us by cummin your load at your last appointment and we are going to make sure you suffer for that.The orthodontist then told the assistant who was still wearing fixed steel braces to put the nipple clamps on me (secretly I was loving all this the more torture the better). The orthodontist then produced a long ureathal sound and put it straight down my cock of course I couldn't cum as my cage was on.but it was bliss.the orthodontist then shocked me by telling me to open my mouth as wide as possible as she placed a large plastic plate up top with two wires over my teeth she then told me because I had been a naughty boy she was glueing them both in so I couldn't remove them she placed the bottom one in and glued that as well.I was then released and told to come back in two weeks for them to be tightened.of course this is just a fantasy hope you enjoyed it I did writings it.

piercing fetish and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice