Fancy Steel Hybrid Sissy Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by w0lver, Aug 25, 2021.

1. w0lver

w0lver Member

Technology
    Atlanta Ga
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    I have had my belt now for three weeks. During that time, I started slow, first 24 hours. Then I moved up two days, then three. Currently, I've been wearing it for four days straight, with the goal is to hit a week.

First off, it took 11 weeks to get my belt in the US, not horrible, but it also seemed like an eternity. The order process was simple, and I really didn't need any communication beyond the order with Fancy Steel. It arrived plain boxed. The fit was solid; I didn't need to make any adjustments.

Before this, I had two different Chinese full belts. A classic design and the cable sissy belt that's pretty much a knock-off of the standard Fancy Steel belt. I loved the shape and security of the sissy belt, but I had two issues with it. The cables would cause pressure / rubbing around the hips which would become painful or injure the skin. I would manage this and prolong wearing by putting skin protectant every morning after a shower. It helped but didn't eliminate it. I tried thicker tubing, which helps but didn't eliminate it. The second was hygiene. It was hard to keep clean, and after 4 days, it would start a slight smell. By day 6 or 7, it needed to be cleaned. It was challenging to clean; it took hot water, alcohol, and a bit of scrubbing. The dead skin stuck to the metal like glue.

So I moved to the real thing but got the hybrid. I chose the hybrid for two reasons. First, the straps are wider, and I hoped they would reduce the issues with the cable. Secondly, the cup on the Chinese belt was wide, and the cables in the front would flex and cause discomfort. The full-front shield looked like a solution as well.

So far, it's a significant improvement. Comfort is much better. The wider straps are an upgrade, and the pressure is more distributed. They can get a little sweaty with exercise, but I've taken to drying them after a workout. The front shield is an improvement. The flex and digging in is now nonexistent.

Hygiene is better. The vented tube allows for water to flow into the tube and keeps things cleaner longer. I can really get in and around to clean. I haven't noticed the smell buildup yet. Cleaning the actual belt is easier; hot water and a rag clean it up nicely. The only issue with the venting holes in the tube is sometimes urine will come out of a side hole if you are peeing hard. I have reduced that if I just relax and pee slower to drain and not back up the tube.

Security is solid; you really don't have access to your penis. I have tried various escapes, and pulling out of the tube might be possible. However, it was painful when I tried, and I didn't get the whole penis out. I could out get about half out before I was out of room and in actual discomfort. I am relatively short flaccid, but even shorter men might be able to get out.

A significant advantage is sleeping through the night in any position. I don't get cage alarms at night with the belt, and I can sleep on my stomach or side with no issues. When I do get erect, I feel the pressure of the tube, which is uncomfortable but not painful.

The only other cons beyond the urination issue are that the drain tube at the end of the penis tube is a little too long for my body. It can dig into the skin during sitting in specific positions. I am going to cut about a half-inch off the tube to better fit and stop this issue; I haven't done it yet because I want to make sure I cut the right amount, so I'm finding the best place. The only other con is the occasional scrotal pinch. If things get warm enough that my testes are sitting low, I have gotten the skin pinched in on shield. Doesn't happen a lot; adjusting things when it has happened prevents it from happening again but does happen.

If I could design a perfect belt, I would make the straps maybe even a little wider and possibly more breathable. By the way, there is plenty of adjustment up and down on the waist without major disassembly which is nice. Since purchase, I have lost about 5 pounds and just moved up a hole with the lock and boom back to nice and snug. Secondly, I would make the shield a little wider to prevent pinching. It would only need maybe a quarter of an inch to be wide enough.

Hope that helps everyone. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice