Fall Gathering

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Michelle, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    [​IMG]

Screenshot - including Google side bar.

You might not be able to see it, but it is counting down the minutes and seconds - lol!

2. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    i am not counting- i am packed and at the airport waiting-am i to early for check in?

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Well for those of us not counting it's now approximately 1,777,534 seconds to go.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    An alternate Math Solution (sans proof)

(minus) 1,777,534 seconds (will) = 7th Heaven 4 sum

:cat:

5. derblay2003

derblay2003 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Castit come dovere
    Chiedo scusa, ma non parlo inglese. Il tema di questo forum, quello della castit maschile, mi appassiona per la sua seriet e profondit. Non trovo giusto considerarlo eccitante, come fosse una perversione. Secondo me la castit semplicemente per luomo un dovere verso la donna. Un atto minimo, come il bacio dei piedi, di rispetto e sottomissione alla donna. Credo che abbia fondamentalmente ragione il Submale Phil quando dice che solo le donne hanno diritto al piacere sessuale. Penso alla Storia Sacra; in particolare a due punti: S.Giuseppe e il serpente schiacciato dalla Madonna. S. Giuseppe definito castissimo sposo di Maria e credo che ci vada inteso in senso letterale. Castissimo lo sposo tenuto non solo alla fedelt, ma a una astinenza assoluta, che non accampa alcun preteso, egoistico diritto alla minima forma di sollievo dalla frustrazione e dalla doverosa disperazione sessuale, esempio luminoso, cos dovrebbe essere, per tutti i mariti di tutte le epoche. E Maria, la Donna? Ella una ragazza madre che resta incinta e genera fuori del matrimonio, liberamente; e tuttavia Ella la Vergine, lImmacolata, la purissima. Significa che la purezza divina della Donna resta perennemente intatta e inalterabile, quale che sia il suo comportamento sessuale, degna sempre di incondizionata adorazione e venerazione. La superiorit della creatura femminile non poteva essere enunciata con maggiora chiarezza. E poi la famosa immagine sacra di Maria che schiaccia la testa del serpente. Molte figurazioni religiose hanno questo soggetto e in esse si vede chiaramente come il serpente, la bestia (cio il maschio) non cerchi di fuggire o sottrarsi, n manifesti alcun atteggiamento sacrilego di difesa o di reazione: al contrario, esso depone ubbidiente la testa sotto il piede bianco e benedetto della Donna per farsela schiacciare. Questa la strada da abbracciare con gioia e convinzione! Cos come nel serpente il veleno sta nella testa che viene schiacciata, cos la natura bestiale e concupiscente del maschio risiede nei testicoli, che pu offrire alla donna perch li batta e calpesti. Bestemmia la resistenza, la disubbidienza, la fuga o simili comportamenti tipici della aggressivit e dellegoismo maschile. La mortificazione e martirizzazione degli organi sessuali maschili credo che si armonizzi felicemente con la castit. E un grande vantaggio per noi uomini avere organi cos esposti e vulnerabili, cos meravigliosamente predisposti dalla natura al dolore. E in uno spirito non di costrizione, ma di consenso e collaborazione, luomo dovrebbe ogni tanto provvedere da s a procurarsi sofferenza, dato che la donna non ha sempre tempo n voglia di occuparsene. Lacci, bende elastiche che stringano o infine, perch no, un gesto elegante da veri gentiluomini: stando seduti al cospetto della donna o delle sue amiche, sistemarsi sulla sedia in modo che i testicoli restino schiacciati sotto le natiche e le cosce; sarebbe certamente dolorosissimo e le donne, col loro spirito raffinato, certamente lo apprezzerebbero come una prova di sensibilit e rispetto. Un giorno, finalmente, una legislazione illuminata considerer la masturbazione e il piacere che il maschio pu procurarsi da s per quello che : violenza sessuale, aggressione e profanazione della donna, oltraggio verso la sacralit femminile. Peraltro la donna, nella sua infinita benignit, pu concedere alluomo la grazia di procurarle piacere con il cunnilingus; e se un uomo ottiene il privilegio di far godere la donna con la propria lingua e la donna gli accorda il dono di riversare nella sua bocca obbediente i succhi e gli effluvi sacri del suo orgasmo, che ricompensa maggiore pu ancora chiedere? Non annichilito dalla gioia e dalla gratitudine per lonore che gli viene concesso? Ha ancora la pretesa empia, meschina ed egoista di provare egli stesso il suo lurido sfogo sessuale? Queste sono alcune delle mie riflessioni sul tema e spero di non aver annoiato i lettori del Forum.

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Anyone care to translate this...please.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! I think that may be a result of our spam filter being down... :mad0235:

Maybe we need a rethink!

Or maybe I'm wrong... a translation would be good!

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rough translation from Free Translator!

9. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    The following is Italian and using the automatic translation tool from MS Word it says:

Castit like duty

I ask excuse, but I do not speak English. The topic of this forum, that one of the male castit, me gets passionate for its seriousness and depth. I do not find just to consider it exciting, as perversion was one. According to me the castit is simply for the man a duty towards the woman. The minimal action, like the kiss of the feet, of respect and submission to the woman. Creed that has reason fundamentalally the Submale Phil when it says that only the women have straight to the sexual pleasure. Task to the Sacred History; in particular to two points: S.Giuseppe and the snake crushed from the Madonna. S. Giuseppe is defined “most chaste spouse” of Maria and creed that that goes meant in literal sense. Most chaste he is the spouse held not only to the fidelity, but to an absolute abstinence, than it does not encamp some expected straight, egoistic to the minimal shape of relief from the frustration and the right sexual desperation, luminous example, therefore would have to be, for all the husbands of all the ages. And Maria, the Woman? It is a girl mother who remains pregnant and generates outside of the wedding, liberations; and however It is the Vergine, the Immaculate one, the purest one. It means that the divine purity of the Woman remains perennially intact and unalterable, which that is its sexual, worthy behavior always of unconditioned adoration and venerazione. The superiority of the feminine creature could not be enunciated with maggiora clarity. And then the famous sacred image of Maria who crushes the head of the snake. Many religious figurations have this subject and in they it is looked at clearly like the snake, the beast (that is the male) circles not to escape or to sottrarsi, neither manifest some attitude sacrilego of defense or reaction: on the contrary, it places obedient the head under the foot white man and Benedict of the Woman in order to make to crush it. This is the road to embrace with joy and conviction! Therefore as in the snake the poison is in the head that comes crushed, therefore the beastly and concupiscente nature of the male resides in the testicoli, that it can offer to the woman because strikes them and stampings. Blasphemy is the resistance, the disobedience, the escape or similar typical behaviors of the aggressiveness and the male egoismo. The mortificazione and martirizzazione of the male sexual organs creed that is harmonized happily with the castit. And' a great advantage for we men to have exposed and vulnerable organs therefore, therefore wonderfully predisposed from the nature to the pain. And in a spirit not of constriction, but of consent and collaboration, the man would have from time to time to supply from himself to procurarsi suffering, since the woman does not have always time neither wants to take care itself some. Laces, bende elastic that they tighten at last or, because not, an elegant gesture from true gentiluomini: being seated to the cospetto of the woman or its friends, to arrange itself on the chair so that the testicoli remain it crushes under buttocks and thighs to you; it would be sure most painful and the women, with their refined spirit, sure would appreciate it like a test of sensibility and respect. A day, finally, an illuminated legislation will consider the masturbazione and the pleasure that the male can procurarsi from himself for what he is: sexual violence, aggression and profanazione of the woman, insult towards the feminine sacralit. Moreover the woman, in its infinite benignity, can grant to the man the grace of procurarle appeals to with “cunnilingus”; and if a man obtains privileges to make to enjoy the woman with the own language and the woman comes to an agreement the gift to it to pour in its obedient mouth the juices and the sacred effluva of its orgasm, that ricompensa greater still can ask? It is not annihilated from the joy and the gratefulness for the honor that comes granted to it? Has still the pretension fills up, egoist meschina and to try same he its lurido sexual vent? These are some of my reflections on the topic and hope not to have bored the readers of the Forum.

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks MW and tom....Now it all makes sense :confused0086:

11. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    So TOM, can you make a spreadsheet formula which will calculate how many times you will be whipped?

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Well yes, but I'm sure MM won't agree with the formula.

Cell A1 Contents = "Number of Whippings"
    Cell B1 Contents = 0

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ..... tom, that's what I did? :confused0082:

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Tom do you think MM may disagree ??? :haha4:

15. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Do I think or do I KNOW?

Well notice I tried to be careful in my wording.

Yes, I'm sure MM disagrees. I'm still trying to figure out how to get her feather floggers and other softer instruments of whippin, but I know some like the really hard things. At least I can say that MM is very good about giving them the intense beatings and is much kinder to me. So I'm very grateful for that.

16. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MW, I must be losing my mind as I thought I responded to you and posted another spreadsheet.

My response was....

????

And I've attached the spreadsheet for whippins!

Attached Files:

17. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    would you have to look at the # of Mistresses, the # of whips, canes, paddles etc, the # hours x the # of sissies and subs

won't it come out to alot of sore arms and assess
    :sex024::sex020::spankwhip:

18. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Michsubhusband, just give me the formula and I'll make the spreadsheet.

and in case anyone needed an update only 1,430,575 seconds to go!

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :sex020:It is not usually good to wish away time but.....geez time has stood still waiting for the uncoming party!! I still have tons to do but it seems like forever away. rachel will be here this coming Sunday, then MW on Tuesday, then little pet and Linda and tiff on thursday.

tiff has done a wonderful job on the whipping bench, its beautiful.
    rachel has made Me a little heart shaped piece of steel to use for branding.
    riki will be bringing all his piercing equipment
    So, everything is coming together...all we have to do is wait!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

20. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Michelle

Ah to be organized. It sounds as if the gatherers have gathered well in advance. Thanks for the updates and surely it will be "the talk of the board" as it unfolds.

There's nothing better than a group of people working together for the betterment of the cause - a successful fall gathering.

Cheers to A/all

Aline
    :butterfly:

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The only spreadsheet i need riki+pierceing equip+rachel= well you know

MM remember who you call sweetpea.

:kissass:rachel

22. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Whippin' Bench

This is the whipping bench that tiffiny has been working on for Mistress Michelle.

Attached Files:

23. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    beautifull, cant wait to see it in play..:fighting0030:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :party-075: It's PINK!

25. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    LOL! MW, of course. Is there any other color??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice