Fake Female profiles - plague destroying our lifestyle!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by masterziom, Feb 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I find this thread very strange. The OP became a member in 2008 when MW created this site. Looking at his profile reveals that this is his first thread. There is no info at all regarding him and yet 10 years after he joins he comes on and complains about pseudo females ruining his pleasure. Has he been hibernating all these years?? The internet is filled with fantasists.

2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Every system can be tricked!
    Will there be individuals doing that ? Probably yes!
    Question is whether you want to be an individual like that.
    Having respect for others starts with having respect for yourself, and than you will not (want to) be an individual tricking the system.
    Fake posts are most likely to be recognized sooner or later; don't you think?

3. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    How good of you to check that; I didn't:(
    but I will in the future to appreciate a post or an OP.
    Thank you for drawing my attention to that! :)

4. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    You're making my point for me here. Fake posts can be seen through, verifications can be bypassed.

A verification process would just be invasive in my personal opinion, I know some of the ladies on the board have their own private chat or a private message thing going on, it's been mentioned previously on other threads.

5. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    I appreciate your detective work! As you say the internet is filled with fantasists-I would add, we are all fantasists and perhaps the Internet brings them out? I would support some form of basic verification to avoid deceptive profiles (I want to know that behind the online “Domme” is a female I admire); however the risk of deception would then shift to onself-in that is it really possible for us to “leave our fantasies at the door” when we log on to this site, so that we can evaluate the information about chastity objectively, from a curious but essentially disinterested perspective? I think not-care is required with respect to ourselves-to what degree are we “falling into our fantasy”? One could say that as long as it’s all just online it’s OK to fall in 100%, but I’d want to know whether any resulting changes in “real life” were positive or negative.
    We have to be diligent all the time, on the look out for fakes AND self deception too, and especially when our sexual fetishes and fantasies are engaged as one might end up in a “folie a un” if either the other person is fake or even if they are not fake, but simply bad for us despite our fetishes being satisfied. Tricky, being human!

6. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Although I try to disagree with you at any opportunity @Mistress B I would also like to add "good point!" and also the person complaining about this has not even stated their gender.... Actually I also retract my last statement of "if it doesn't hurt anyone why not have a verified sticker because actually it could". I have met more than one person on CM who does not identify with their biological gender, "who are we to tell them who they should or shouldn't be". As far as men pretending to be woman well.... there are plenty of them on CM who are doing that openly as well, one would beg the question are they pretending or is that what they identify with and again it sure as hell is not my place to tell them who they can and can't be. Thank god we have the internet for people who are confused about their gender.

I would say to the original poster, only you can decide what fantasy fits your mould, @Nicoftime said "it is the internet what do you expect" and I agree the internet is a great place to anonymously try out different personalities, it can only be the person who falls for that's fault if they fall into the trap of being manipulated, not that I condone it but if you can't get rid of it entirely come up with another solution.

7. Avaloyuru

Avaloyuru New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Hi! I just joined this site less than twenty minutes ago and found this fourm. You make an interesting and valid point about fake profiles in general (in my opinion). They are everywhere unfortunately. I have learned to take a lot of what people say on the internet with a grain of salt as they say. It is sad that there are those who get discouraged by these fake people and leave various sites. I have been out of the lifestyle for awhile and am hoping to find a suitable partner locally. However, I chose not to wait until then to reconnect with others currenty in the lifestyle. I hope to both contribute and take away good information while I am here.

Nicoftime and El Guapo like this.
  8. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Welcome Avaloyuru, have you been here before?

Yes of course there are fake profiles but as Verity said earlier, to a point we all have fake profiles, I can assure you I am not a cartoon man called caged1234 lol. You are very right at the end of the day one should always be cautious of what people on the internet say, promise advise no matter how genuine they seem but that should not ruin their experience either, try and enjoy it for what it is and make your own choices about what is riff raff and what is not :)

I would also say to the original person who posted this, GREAT thread! discussion keeps this place alive! I hope you are not turned off by people who have been a bit harsh it happens :) but it is all meant with the best intentions I am sure

9. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There's nothing wrong with lurkers. There are far more lurkers than those who participate in the threads.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    There's nothing wrong with lurkers at all - but there is a point to be made about the difference between lurkers and active posters. WHile it's posible to see some stats on how much a poster contributes, and indeed to read all of their content so-as to be able to form an opinion of them and their veracity, it's not possible to do the same for lurkers. In this way lurkers lose out in not contributing as it's a likelihood that members will give their posts less credence, if only as the members veracity cannot be assessed. That said, I've always been a supporter of lurkers rights to lurk, and indeed to pop in and out once every 3 years.or 3 minutes or whatever drives the page views up. :D

As for Cagedbysocks comments, while I agree with his point about verification, I'm not a major fan of his way of communicating it. For the record, such pictures (minus my handle) are present on CM already for anyone that's interested. Dont all rush now. ;)

11. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    #61 SubVerity, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Post no 45 has been removed with nothing left to say what or why. Bad form there, bad form. It's important that these things are left in place so members are able to accurately assess a member's character. My post in no46 was a retort to Lockit's now missing post. Just for the record.

Note to mods: you're welcome to remove this one, but please be decent enough to remove no 46 as well, so as to keep a sensible flow to the thread - that's always important isnt it? :)

**Mod Note: it has been clarified that the poster had blocked the other member and thus could not see the post. At this point there have been no Mod interventions, other than this, on this thread. **

12. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    what did lockit say!!!!

13. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    #63 SubVerity, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Meh - It's immaterial now, the post's been deleted. I'm not going to repost what he said, that'd be daft.
    I wouldnt want to encourage more posts on this matter - they'll only get deleted. But mods should know better how to deal with deletions.

Back to the thread.

** Mod Note - see note in previous post in this thread by this member - no posts have been deleted.***

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    My wife caught me touching myself and told me I had to wear a cage. She bought one and locked me in it and it fits perfectly. I have been in it for a month.
    She said I am no longer a man to her and told me to dress as a woman from now on. She pegs me daily.
    Since she doesn’t think of me as a man she has taken a lover. He has a ten inch cock and she comes home filled, which I am instructed to clean up.
    She has told me I will never be let out of my cage again, and used as her maid and slave. I give her all financial control and have signed a contract stating that if I do not obey her, she may take everything we have and tell my friends and family that I am a sissy.
    I joined this site today...

If you have ever read something similar, and confused it with anything having to do with reality...hi my name is Mistress Bigfib. I locked my husband up and he will never orgasm again. If he doesn’t comply with my every demand he is beaten and forced to do humiliating things. My many lovers sometimes use him how they see fit. He has promised to give himself entirely to me.
    I am glad to be here and hope to share my experiences with you all. I joined this site today.

15. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site! It goes without saying that you're a lucky man to have someone who uses you so well. Is she a member here? Get her to sign up! Etc.

Welcome to the site! It goes without saying that you're obviously a woman that knows how to keep a man in his place. I'd be honoured for you to (insert degradation here) me and treat me as your slav. Clearly you are to be worshipped and your every word should be every mans gospel. Etc.

The abject fawning some display is (almost?) as bad as the fake accounts.

Felix cum ea and Chaste J. like this.
  16. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    It doesn't look like there's going to be any verification process (apart from Goddess Lucy) so cue community sigh of relief.

17. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    How to combine verification with anonymously?
    Verification is not the way to go ( to my opinion ): social control is!
    (as in neglecting or even reporting obvious fakes and finding out more about suspect fakes.)
    This is the way to go here, I think.

18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Yes! A snooper's charter is what we need! More paranoia! More witch-hunts!
    Get your pitchforks and burning brands everyone....

I'm not sure I see that working out too well even in it's more benign forms as there's always those who'll only too gladly take it to extremes. Sad though that is.

I still think 'take it as you find it' is the best way for CM.

19. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I'm not familiar with the terminology "A snooper's charter"; but might it be that my comment has upset you? In case it did, I'm sorry for that!

Only thing I meant was that you first start with neglecting, and when that does not help, you hand it over to the moderators by reporting.

Isn't that why this reporting feature exists?

lockit and maid_carrie like this.
  20. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Note to ex Mod - if you block a member you won’t see his posts :) Maybe that’s the problem?

Just to be clear - there have been no Moderator actions or deletions on this thread.

lockit likes this.
  21. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    @Felix cum ea Upset? No, not at all dear chap, not at all. I was just using a little dramatic imagery to over-egg my point.

You're quite right though - ignore what you can, and if you find real abuse then report. It's the best way. :)

@ Carrie - that could be it. Menopause must be making me forgetful! I'll be on HRT next!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  22. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow Nic, you're becoming a lyrical genius;)

23. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    If a genuine woman wants this to happen, it happens! The old adage; the female on the date is the only one who knows whether they'll be sex later, the male just hopes!

guest 2942 likes this.
  24. James_slave_7

James_slave_7 New member

Engineer
    Local Time:
    It's a important topic, to understand the true real life expectation of females regarding chastity - without idiots clouding judgement.
    I think that some men think chastity about chastity selfishly, because it's on "their body". This is not helped by fake accounts pandering to their kinks.
    I'm not sure if what I've read on chastity is real or not, but I always remain open-minded, selfless and understand needs of Mistress regarding chastity.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have nothing against lurkers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice