Failed with the holytrainer v2 , trying something new

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Danny15, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    As an uncut grower I have always struggled with trapped ball devices . I have tried the holytrainer on and off for 2 years now . I have found it incredibly comfortable to wear but still find myself slipping out every night . I have gone from the 45mm ring to the 40mm down to the 36mm and still it grows it's way out of the cage every morning at 4am .

I have ordered a couple of cheap Chinese metal cage off eBay as a cheap way of testing a shorter cage at under £15 each I thought it was worth a try . Having several hundred pound to spend on our car means any expensive option is a few months away . Fingers crossed

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Yep, just keep trying cheapies until you find what works. Custom is the end goal, but learning a bunch first really helps. Hope you find a winner!

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Thanks Steve o . Have come to the conclusion that full bespoke belt is probably the only solution but that might not be the best solution for everyday wear as I do a very physical job and try to get to the gym a couple of times a week , also have teenage kids who like to jump on me . A small metal trapped ball cage would be so much more practical for everyday wear . Hopefully a 42mm cage length will prevent erection and the subsequent ball ache and slippage .

Steve-0 likes this.
  4. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Yep I get the kid thing. My lil guy flanked his head off my cage the other day and kinda looked at me like "what the fuck, dad?" Have to be careful that's for sure haha!
    Trial and error, man. You'll figure it out.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I ended up trying most of the popular off the shelf and Chinese devices and had the same problem. I bit the bullet and got a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I figured that chastity is what we wanted to do for a few years and it would last longer than I would so for the cost you get your money's worth. We put it in our charge card so we paid it off over time. In the end I would have saved money had I got to the Jailbird after the CB6000s. For me, the Holy Trainer V2 was the most comfortable and I never slipped out of it. I have slipped out of all devices, even my Jailbird, but so what. I just lock up again when I wake up. There are not rules that say you have to be locked every minute of every day.

With my Jailbird I have slipped out about 3 times in 3 years and that was because I lubed up right before bed. I know it is expensive but buying cheaper devices will end up costing you more. I was not expecting a big difference in a custom cage so I was pleasantly surprised to find out I can wear it every day 24/7 in comfort. It did make a big difference. The Holy Trainer is my backup device and the most comfortable one out of the 5 others I bought. The good devices for serious chastity seem to be the custom made ones. My CB6000s broker twice in one year. It is not really made for long term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice