F-Machine Pro 2 For Sale UK

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by guy.rodgers, May 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. guy.rodgers

guy.rodgers Member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    F-Machine Pro 2 for sale. Sale does not include dong, brand new dongs can be purchased from the f-machine website, fifteen quid last time I looked. The F-Machine is also Vac-U-Lock compatible. £200 including delivery to mainland UK.

2. guy.rodgers

guy.rodgers Member

Local Time:
  3. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    It did sound kinda interesting, but just curious, sijce there is not a lot of information to go around. How have you experienced it? Is it durable etc.

4. guy.rodgers

guy.rodgers Member

Local Time:
    Hello meuk85.

Shipping weight comes in at 11.5 kg so it's a fairly substantial bit of kit and hence durable I would say.

The height and angle of penetration can be adjusted, though playing with a partner makes this easier, otherwise you get to know your own preferences. Speed can easily be controlled whilst on the receiving end. My preference is to set a short penetration but at a fast pace that relentlessly pounds that sweet spot. I find this combo will hold you very close to a hands free release for as long as you can tolerate. If you're not locked up then using a finger and thumb on your by now limp penis gently pushes you into an all body experience whilst your focus remains entirely on the f-machine and where it is doing its work.

An unexpected pleasure is the inner glow that lasts throughout the rest of the day from that enduring feeling of having been right royally rodgered.

If you're looking to source your own f-machine in the Netherlands I'd heartily recommend you do so, you wont be disappointed with your investment.

Guest 3972 and Chloe Stockings like this.
  5. Chloe Stockings

Chloe Stockings New member

Local Time:
    Hi, is this still for sale? Where are you in UK? Would you consider meeting and cash exchange? C x

6. guy.rodgers

guy.rodgers Member

Local Time:
    Hi C, I've sent you a conversation message.

Chloe Stockings likes this.
  7. guy.rodgers

guy.rodgers Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice