Extra Small Chineese Cage with Insert

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by scottishsubby, Mar 29, 2017.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I have been debating between a full belt (expensive!), a piercing & suitable device or going totally custom with a one-off design specifically tailored to me. I have had in the past :

An original CB-2000 - Too bulky & uncomfortable, also not really secure.
    An original CB-3000 - Still too bulky, less uncomfortable though but again, not really secure.
    An original CB6000s - Fit well, very comfortable but way too easy to pull out of.
    A CS-100 belt - Great fit, reasonably secure but unfortunately a bit too obvious under business clothing.
    A Lancelot Deluxe - Almost ideal - invisible under clothes, supremely comfortable but sadly suffers from 'lost ball' problems.

So, I was just about ready to order a belt from FancySteel when I chanced upon this on e-bay. For less than £30 it seemed worth a try so I ordered one on a whim, not expecting too much. It arrived about a week ago, quick delivery, and I was actually quite surprised by the quality. It's not bad at all - it all fits together nicely, the lock works and there aren't any sharp edges or burrs that need looking at. It seems to be stainless steel (no idea what grade) and the insert is reasonably well put together.

Since I am currently self-locked, I could try it immediately... so with some hesitation I started trying to put it on. I am not new to urethral inserts but this one did look a bit wider than I am used to. With the help of a lot of lube and patience it did go in, eventually, but it was a squeeze - if you are new to tubes you may want to give this a miss. Once in it was actually very comfortable, not in the least painful. It's fairly long (the tube is about 5" and extends well beyond the base ring), making any attempt at pullout absolutely impossible while it's in. Also, the tube cannot be removed without unlocking the device, so it meets one of the criteria - it's escape-proof.

Comfort... well, it is a very small cage. There is no room AT ALL to grow in it, so morning wood just can't happen. That works in it's favour - no painful morning erection to deal with. It also helps with the tube - you can't grow, so it doesn't slide up and down, reducing irritation dramatically. The ring is tight, but fits well for me. No chance of the balls escaping either - the gap between ring & cage is tiny.

I kept it on initially for 24 hours then removed it to check for problems. I found none, so after a thorough cleaning it went back on for another 48 hours. That's where I say a slight issue - I was getting some redness and irritation at the entrance to the urethra. I've removed the device and I can't see any reason for it - I suspect it may be due to my being uncircumcised and some urine getting left when I pee.. I will let thing settle and try again, being more careful about drying off this time.

All in all, a good start for such an inexpensive device.

S.

2. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Well, just about a week on and time for an update. The irritation didn't take long to settle at all - 24 hours and I was good as new. I put the device back on and resolved to keep it there unless there was really a good reason to remove it. The first 24 hours were fine, no issues at all. Towards the end of day 2 I did start to get a feeling of irritation creeping back in,however since it didn't seem to be serious last time I decided to ignore it for a day and see how things went. Sure enough, by the end of day 3 there was no sign of any irritation - I suspect it's just my urethra adjusting to the presence of a fairly sizeable foreign object!

So... the device stayed on until last night - 7 days. Time for a proper cleaning and that is where the fun started. Removing the device was, well, interesting & more than a little uncomfortable. Bear in mind I'd used water-based lube to insert the tube and it'd had 7 days to dry out..... removing a relatively wide tube with no lube is not a fun experience. It took me about half an hour to slowly & very gently work the tube out, somehow managing to avoid hurting myself too much in the process. This is not a device to wear if you want to get out of it quickly!

The good news is there was no sign of any deterioration of the tube or the metal ends and surprisingly little build up of dirt. A thorough cleaning and it was ready to go back on - but I have decided not to until I pick up some siilcone based lube - I don't want to go through that again if I can help it!

Some general observations :

It is surprisingly very comfortable. I frequently forgot I was actually wearing it - a very unusual thing for a steel device!
    It is inescapable for me. I tried to pull out, it's impossible without risk of serious injury, the tube extends beyond the base ring making any attempt to pull out futile.
    Peeing is, well, weird. You can feel nothing, all the urine is channeled through the tube so you don't actually feel it flowing out. A very, very strange sensation indeed!
    The lock is perhaps a little fragile. I'd be wary of using it truly long term.
    You cannot get hard, at all. No matter what you try, you will not grow.
    It is totally invisible under all normal clothing. I even wore it under tight jeans (something I've only ever been able to do with my Lancelot) and it was invisible!

It is still early days but I am actually seriously wondering if I may have found a secure, long-term capable device that means I don't have to buy a full belt....

S.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Very good information. Having been locked for 5 years, the last 2 being 24/7 I've also come to resize that smaller is better but doesn't it get to a point where to small causes pain or damage? My present cage is 48 mm long and is very secure and comfortable. I am curious what size is your penise when flaccid? I'm going to have to order one of these just to find out for myself but the knowledge you share is helpful.

4. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Flaccid, just under 3.5 inches. It's a squeeze to get into the cage but the upside is no chance in hell of growing once it's locked on.

No pain, discomfortt or damage that I've noticed.

S.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Thanks for the information

6. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    So, three weeks later and I have to say I'm impressed. Silicone lube solved the removal problem and also meant my penis could move easily (well, wriggle slightly since thats all theres room for!) within the cage.

Weekly deep cleaning is a must but doesn't take long and there have been no signs of irritation so far. Orgasm and erections are an impossibility for me - even after 4 weeks of denial morning wood is still nowhere to be seen.

One small downside, the presence of the tube encourages leakage after a few days and you don't know you're doing it. May be fun for the sissies who wear panties & liners though...you'll have a genuine reason for wearing the liner! For rest of us it can be a pest but it most certainly rei forces the fact you have absoloutely no control anymore.

All in, a workable & effective device that can, with a little care, be worn long term.

S.

7. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    what Ive learn over the years that the length of the penis varies alot so what you think is your actual flaccid lenght may not be accurate, for me best way to know is after a 4-5 mile run or a strenuous workout. After that you will find that your dick has shrunk a lot more than usual and thats the shortest/smallest that it can go to fit in a cage. Thus its not hard to squeeze into something that you think you would never fit in.

8. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I have been wearing one of these off and on for a few months. For me I found the urethral tube more of an annoyance than anything else. I leaked all around it and because the design was so closed, it tended to make a mess urinating and hard to clean.

As for the cage without the insert, it is indeed very small. The part that covers the gland has a metal ring that presses pretty hard up against the gland. Ideally the gland should go past this and the ring to hold it in place, but for me the gland was too large to fit in the small cage part. However the cage is so small that there is no room for the penis to retract at all so the gland stays pressed up and in the right prace. The result was that it felt super tight all the time. Erections were completly aborted.

In short, wearing this makes me feel like I have no dick at all. It is so compact that the dick is just missing, barely even sticking out from my crotch. This is in many ways the effect I am going for, except that urination is just too messy. Perhaps I should wear a panty liner to keep the dribbles from going anywhere.

Not a perfect device but certainly a great option for me. Total mind bender. In fact, now that my wife is about to have her period, I may find myself in it for the next week.

9. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
  10. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    yeah the peeing can be messy esp without the right alignment, so if I m at home what I do is I use a plastic bottle with a large enough opening to fit in most of the cage for peeing.

11. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Chastitylover. Can I ask whether or not the tube is actually locked in? And also does it add to the security? X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice