Exploring her femenine side

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Miss_Rachel, Oct 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Miss_Rachel

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Hello everyone,

I’ll use this thread as a diary of my adventures with my wannabe Sissy whose name is Shelly.

I knew her online. We live thousands of miles away so there’s no chance we meet right now and who knows if that would ever happen. Anyway, she knew how to drag my attention to her specially with her respect and good manners she had by then.

She needed a lot of help with discipline and focus due to her lack of previous training, nonetheless. I took her to this world to explore her girly side even more. She has some kinky sides and likes I had to include since she felt more comfortable doing it that way. Diapers is one of those fetish she has. I must admit I haven’t had any Sissy who enjoyed that before Shelly but It’s been a nice learning curve for both of us.

First thing I had to start with was encourage chastity on her and by encourage I mean demanding of course! She has endured now 16 days of straight chastity in the cock cage, even to sleep and go to work which is amazing. She has complained a bit about how swollen her balls are and how desperate she’s getting to cum but she knows she can’t. I decided to start with 3 weeks since she had some experience wearing the chastity cage and I’m a girl on my word so no cum till 21 days have passed, minimum.

There’ve been some days she hasn’t been as disciplined as she should be so there’ve been punishments. One of my favorites is going on her balls and make the feeling a bit harder to bear. That day I used some ice on her balls till ice melt down and no need to say, she learned the lesson.

I’ll leave some pics of her on my profile here since I’ve read it’s against the rules of the blog to do it right here and let some pics of me too there so you can picture even more what’s going on.

Stephplayswithyou and attistoC like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    good luck to you both.

3. Deleted member 99807

Thank you for sharing, sounds wonderful!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

5. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice