Experiencing with chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maxthedoc, Feb 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. maxthedoc

maxthedoc Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Hi !!
    As I briefly described in my presentation (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hallo-i-introduce-myself.49249/) I am a rather atypical member of the site since I am not interested in sissyfication, 7/24 chastity, submission (virtual or real) to a mistress and the like. As I said I am into BDSM as a dominant mostly on women, but also on TS, CD and gay or straight males. What I do like a lot is experiencing all aspects of sexuality and, in this respect, I like to play all sorts of sexual games with a close friend of mine with no "sentimental" implications, only pure emotional, physical and sexual interactions for our mutual satisfaction. I introduced this girl into the BDSM world and she is now a well trained professional mistress. We both developed curiosity for chastity games and we decided to experience this side of human sexuality.

Having only limited experience I bought a CB6000s cage even though I was aware of the limitations of this cage. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this cage has some inherent advantages:

1) it has an "open base ring" design. I am a medical doctor and I experienced the difficulty of urgently removing a metal cock ring from a patients that arrived at the ER after a sex game gone wrong. I am a strong advocate of "safety first" and an open ring design poses no problem if the cage has to be removed quickly.

2) CB6000x cages appear extremely complicated because of their large number of parts and countless adjustments. For a novice, like me and my friend, the vast number of possible adjustments enable to find the right combination to be utilized as a guide for choosing other, more modern design if we decide to go further with this experimentation.

3) the obsolete design of certain parts (sharp angles base ring, narrow tube and unvented cockhead housing, are not a real problem if chastity is ment to be part of a game aimed at increasing excitation that will end up in a glorious anal (for both) and vaginal (for her) fuck.

We both agreed on the CB6000s as opposed at the CB6000 standard because we feel that a chastity tube completely filled by the cock is more visually appealing than a partially filled tube and after reading quite a lot we are convinced that a shorter cage is more confortable than a long one.

Anyway... I choose to do the first trials alone since I expected that letting my friend "A" (her initial), likely naked or in a sexy attire, to do the first fittings of the cage would have resulted in a strong hard on making the impossible to slide my cock in the cage.

As shown in my first album (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/trying-my-cb6000s-cage.8848/), the first two attempts were unsuccessfull: the combination of excitement for the novelty, the small diameter of the tube, almost identical to that of my flaccid penis and, finally, the choice of a water-based lube made impossible to slide my cock in and to engage the locking

[​IMG] https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...t-attempt-trying-to-squeeze-my-cock-in.60435/[​IMG]

I tried with ice cubes (that actually made me harder) but there was nothing to do. The half erection did not subside. I could have tried masturbating first but, in actual play, a good load of sperm is an important part of the game and, although I do not have troubles cumming two or three times in a row, the amount of sperm is higher in the first shot and I did not want to spoil it in my hands... and what sort of chastity play would be if I first masturbate??.

The second attempt was similar to the first one and I started thinking that I had to shop for a wider cage tube.

At the third attempt I was finally able to lock the cage. First of all I used a silicon based lube; then, after fitting the ring which caused a partial erection, I simply started doing other things wandering naked at home. Slowly the excitement subsided. Having lubed the cock and the tube before putting on the ring I did not have the need to handle my penis, and sliding in the tube was an easy task. Alignment of the three pins was not as easy, but at this point, even if the cock was starting to harden, pushing back and slightly rotating the tube (and the cock inside it) finally aligned the tube and the ring and I locked myself in.
    The sensation was strange but very intense. I felt a wave of excitement that did not result in a joyous hard on; rather I felt the erection inside me and indeed the intraabdominal part of my penis and the external part that I pushed inside by locking the tube was definitely steel-hard. Unfortunately, I did not have an anal plug on hand because filling my ass almost certanly would have led to an explosive orgasm.
    Removing the cage resulted in an immediate steel-like hard on and I could not refrain from masturbating.
    I have learned that a chastity cage is a very excitant sex toy and the first trial made me think that a smaller cage might be one of the next steps.
    Suggestions for other cages with the open base ring design ?

I am perfectly aware that I use this device with aims different from those of most of the members of this forum, but variety is the spice of life....

As I said, there is a lot of room for improvement, particularly: reducing the gap between the base ring and the actual cage will enable to fit more meat in the cage and completely fill the cockhead space of the tube. Since I am uncircumcised I will have to experience with the foreskin pulled back or covering the glans... and finally I have to play this game with my friend, maybe I should try to be fucked with the strap on while caged (before removing the cage and reciprocate the ass-fucking, she loves anal sex...).

It is all for now, I hope not having bored you. If you are intereste follow this blog and my albums. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

See you soon Schermata 2023-02-13 alle 17.24.jpg Schermata 2023-02-13 alle 14.35.jpg

iome343 likes this.
  2. maxthedoc

maxthedoc Member

Local Time:
    Well… the fourth trial was quite a success. As you seen in the album

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/finally.8879/

And in the other pics posted here, I was finally able to fit my CB6000s quite well. I have found the right combination of locking pin and spacer to fill the cage tube till the end, squeeze the balls to the sides to make two inviting bulges separated by the plastic-clad cock pointing down.

P1020133.jpg P1020150.jpg P1020137.jpg

The peehole was firmly centered on the front opening of the cage…. And tip of the tube was completely filled by the glans. Exactly as I wanted.

I must say that I started the fourth trial with the sock trick but the prepuce was protruding from the front hole, not visually pleasurable. I admit that I was scared that the friction with the plastic could be too strong but then I added further lube and slide into it. Fortunately I have a very loose foreskin so that I can enjoy the benefit of being uncut along with that of being circumcised. So as soon as the glans started entering the tube, which is definitely narrower than the tip of my cock, the gentle squeezing pulled the foreskin fully back and the glans entered the larger end naked and it was easy to center the pee hole.
    The look of the swollen balls was exciting…. And looking from below gave me the view of the ring and of the exposed asshole

P1020142.jpg

I stayed with the cage for about 4 hours and enjoyed the excitement of being caged. I began harden several time but in all cases the erection stopped but the sexual excitement continued to grow. I tried to masturbate by titillating the tip of the penis with a finger but it did not work. Next time I will try with a butt plug insered and with the help of my companion of sexual experimentation.

Two words about the CB6000s: It is a nice toy but I strongly feel that it is not suitable for long term wear. The main issue is hygiene, the closed design of the tube makes impossible the proper cleaning of the cock unless the cage is removed. The moisture accumulation favors the proliferation of bacteria, yeast and molds that inevitably lead to infections. On the other hand is a great toy for sex games

iome343 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

maxthedoc likes this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Thanks for sharing there is a plain section called Chastity without feminization

5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I love your "scientific" approach

maxthedoc likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice