Experiences with Urethral Tubes for Long-Term Wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Nov 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    I am beginning day 3 of having a hollow silicone penis plug inside my cb6ks. So far results have been encouraging.
    Very little discomfort during normal wear. A little burning sensation when starting urination, but decreases as urination continues.
    Cleanliness is better now that there is no urine in the tube.
    During shower yesterday, with tube and insert removed for cleaning and shaving, noticed a definate increase in sensitivity of my penis! Just normal washing and even shaving was enough to get me erect. I did notice the usual odor of the tube was less than usual.
    I am doing this as I am considerig getting a device with a ureathal insert. I would say early results are encouraging!

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I feel it too in the night, especialy with the insert..nighterrections are the worst :p But, I can manage it with going pissing, the errections goes away then. No need to take the device off. Otherwise no point in having one ;-)

EriePASub26 likes this.
  3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Beginning day 5 with insert in my chastity device. Urination no longer has a burning sensation.
    Took it out for cleaning along with the chastity device, cleaning and shaving. Odor is definitely less and device came out and went back in without any discomfort.
    Now all I have to do is find a device that fits and I can afford!

4. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I bought a cheap knock of looker 02 to see if I could get to grips with it before I ordered a real one , was testing to see how I got along with it, was all good but errections were too painful , so ordered a real one with removable insert , after chatting with steelworxx I decided the insert was too high and bent it down with grips and tissue paper, now it's all good and attempted errections are tolerable! Been in it 5 days tomorrow and so far it's all good so much that I know my device hasn't been made yet and I am considering getting it with a fixed plug instead but I was considering a removable one but getting 2 inserts , one being longer than the standard by another 15mm but after reading people saying it shouldn't go deeper I would like to know why? I want to go deeper so that removal in the shower is impossible!

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You boys need to be aware that the ball at the end of the insert shouldn't end inside the base ring or your erections will cause the tissue there to be compressed and damaged.
    In other words, the end of the insert (or ball) should be either one side of the base ring or the other.

Lockdown likes this.
  6. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @Mascara^Snake I'm guessing you may know more than most on here with that comment (not meant in a sarcy way) , do you know why it may not be a good idea to go past the base ring by say an inch?

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #32 Mascara^Snake, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    Depending on your own personal anatomy an inch may be to far. If it goes too far inside you then there is a risk that it will push up into the corpus cavernosum (the spongy tissue that fills with blood to make your erection hard). Although the likelihood of tissue damage is minimal, you may find that this position will impede the flow of urine through your urethra. If this is the case you may find that you have to lift the cage a little in order to allow the insert to align with the Urethra and allow urine to pass without obstruction.
    normally it would be safer to have the insert terminate just inside the base ring but not so close that it will cause compression during your attempted erections.

Lockdown likes this.
  8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    My own insert extends approximately 10mm past the base ring which is his standard. It has never been a problem for me in any respect. indeed it is a LOT easier than a none insert device to pee especially when its jammed up in the end and your pee hole is not aligned with the slot... that can really hurt!! when you try. I don't think I would fancy going any deeper though as if you think about it, bend the cage around and the more it protrudes the more it will dig into something during a fall or any other vigorous activity.

I have never considered the ball being on the cage side, Ms Amanda is correct, your night time arousal inside the cage would compress your urethra around the ball causing urination problems..and I don't think that would be a good thing.

I have never really tried to pull mine down enough to see if I can get it out, I probably could but I would hate to try and thread the cock back on, I suspect that would be a real challenge, my suggestion would be to stick to the 10mm .

The way I see my looker 2 is that it is a big discouragement to self gratification and it does secure me from messing around but really even if you were in a full belt at the end of the day a hitachi will bring you to orgasm, the point being there is a certain amount of self control to every belt...no matter what you do.

Go with maximum rational discouragement and some self control :)

Lockdown and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Starting day 11 with insert, still no problems whatsoever.
    Ran 5Km with it today, for the second time this week without any irritation.
    If everything stays like it is, NO!vember will take from the 25th October 'till the 29th November...That will be the first time we stretch to 36 days (instead of the usual 12..) Hope I can make it ;-)
    On topic, the insert surpasses the A-ring for 10mm. 10mm is far enough to keep from pulling out, but not so far that it will hit the pubicbone.
    For me personally, it's all good ;-)

Lockdown likes this.
  10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    It totally amazes me how natural it feels the longer I have this urethral tube in. The first couple of days has a mild burning sensation, but after a few days it feels like it is not there during urination.
    It does increase the total feeling of being restrained in my tube, thereby increasing the frustration level!

Iron78 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I am really glad I read this thread, I'm looking to order a looker 2 sometime in March, and this has made me much more happy to buy with with a fixed urethral insert.

Iron78 likes this.
  12. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I decided to take the urethral tube out after almost 8 days in. The tip of my penis was getting a little sore, so I am going to give it a couple of days rest!

13. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I am looking at a Looker02 but in the meantime purchased a cheaper chinese version from DHGATE. I cut down the tube so it protrudes 1cm from the base ring (same as Looker02 spec)

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-anti-off-version-short-paragraph-male/399814171.html

The chinese version has a plastic tube that has a stainless tip. I have worn it for a couple of days and it's been surprisingly comfortable but I'm curious about the safety of wearing a plastic insert for an extended period of time.

I like the idea of the plastic vs metal simply because it flexes so there is zero discomfort or digging, but then I am concerned about the metal tip becoming dislodged from the hose over time while it's in me, and/or the hose degrading or being prone to causing irritation.

Any advice or experience?

Cheers
    P

Lockednplugged likes this.
  14. Catherine James

Catherine James New member

President,/OwnerAdvertising Agency
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM

Hi,

I have locked my husband up almost 3 years wearing various devices. I originally started with a CB 6000 S because he’s very small. However I graduated to the master series extreme confinement cage with urethral plug, the very long tubes gates of hell. And the iron maiden with spikes. I have become quite sadistic.

My submissive husband has never had a urinary tract infection. Besides cleansing the device with antibacterial soap I also squirt some Betadine followed by rubbing alcohol inside the tube and coat the outside of the tube with bacteriostatic surgical lube and also pump about 1 inch of it into his penis as well after washing his prick with antibacterial soap.
    I remove it every two days and boiled a device in water using a pipe cleaner to clean out the inside of the tube from time to time with Betadine and alcohol.
    The system works wonderfully.
    He urinates effectively and prefers to sit down and also cums though it when I whip him after coming home from my sexy dates, and when I peg him.

thanks for sharing the information. If you would like to chat and compare notes you’re welcome to email me:
    newhotwifecathie@yahoo.com

HotWifeWhipMistress Cathie

Attached Files:

Suewiang and CuckeldBull like this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    From a medical background, you shouldn’t be leaving anything long term in your urethra, any time anything is inserted into your urethra for what ever reason if your in hospital, your given antibiotics. Please play carefully.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice