Experiences with Urethral Tubes for Long-Term Wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Nov 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Can anyone who has worn a prince's wand or a chastity device with a urethral tube for long periods share any advice? I love the feel of it but I am a little concerned about whether it will lead to irritation, urinary tract infections, etc. After about three days, the tip of my penis around the tube was getting a little itchy in the Steelheart. Any similar experiences or solutions?

jtpii likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Hey there!

I think this is a very important thread!!!

Urethral inserts are perhaps one of the most secure ways to attach a trapped ball device, and offer an alternative to those who aren't or don't want to be pierced!!!

Some feedback would be really useful to those looking at these types of devices!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

jtpii likes this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    You should be able to find all the info you need if you search in the on site search facility. There have been many threads and postings which cover this in great detail (Do beware of advice based on assumptions offered by people with no knowledge or experience)
    :)

jtpii likes this.
  4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    ...which is why feedback from those in the know will be so important!!! :)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

jtpii likes this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Only worn my urethral plug short term, longest was overnight in fact.

6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    The longest I went was 24 hours with one. It's more of a hassle than it's worth, in my opinion, but I'm really paranoid after getting a UTI from sounding. Plus, you can still escape the cage despite it.

7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have no experience of the Prince's Wand but have had fairly extensive knowledge and experience of using the Looker 01 which, believe me @lock667 is inescapable when used with the urethral insert - you will see here that the insert goes beyond the ring http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/366/

As with all things you might be tempted to insert into parts of your body, quality of the metal and also the finish is essential as well as cleanliness.

I have had no infections or major irritation problems with the insert over the years I have been using it - which is now 4 I think.

As is stated above, there has been extensive discussion of this before and searching will bring the threads up.

All I will do is reiterate that I use neat anti-bacterial handwash to clean the tube thoroughly and then leave it in water prior to insertion. This seems to have been a satisfactory way of making sure it is clean and also moist so it slides in easily without damaging anything.

As to time-scale, I habitually had it in place for about 18 hours a day each day and sometimes more. I have also had it in for 3 days or so continuously on many occasions, as well as just under a week - all with no trouble at all. In fact you very quickly forget that there is an insert there.

I am told by other users of the Looker, who use the insert but have short and tight cages, that irritation around the meatus (pee-hole) can happen. I think this is possibly down to the penis pushing hard against the join of cage and tube and being irritated by the join.

Also urine may well be trapped there and the area remains damp and cause irritation. Urine does run down the outside of the tube from time to time. This is one reason I am not enthusiastic about the Looker 02 style of enclosed cap - urine may get trapped in it. But each to their own.

Hope this is of use :)

Jchn, bob40B, Williana and 1 other person like this.
  8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a knock off similar to the Looker 1 where the tube's removable. It too has a tube that extends past the ring, and if you're determined enough, you can squish back far enough to escape. Getting back in that way may be a bit of a painful feat though.

9. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have had the Steelheart 2 with the urethral plug in for 3 days straight. It has been fine. I can feel the tube inside me at times but it isn;t painful. After my shower this morning (and cleaning it carefully while worn) I put some silicone lube inside, so the skin of my penis at the end of the cage where the plug goes in is lubed. This helped comfort quite a bit.

jtpii likes this.
  10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    And why would you want to do that @lock667 ?

That seems a sensible solution @Nostromo - something like Vaseline would possibly be just as good to be a barrier and get rid of moisture. It's not been a much trouble to me but a great suggestion :)

jtpii likes this.
  11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Me? I didn't..it just unscrews off the end LOL

jtpii likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I can comment on this.

As long as the insert is reasonably short, of reasonable diameter, and made out of quality material, you can go weeks at a time without removal.

A reasonable length for the insert is no longer than the tube which contains the penis. The diameter should be the size of your urethra inside the penis without stretching.

A good material is high grade stainless (316LVM) or titanium alloy (grade 5).

How long a cycle? Currently, I have been on a cycle of 4 weeks without removal. After 4 weeks, the device is removed and cleaned. The penis tube is cleaned with soap and water, and the insert is cleaned with only water. The area is inspected and cleaned with soap. Touch up shaving for areas which cannot be reached.

Then, the device is refitted. I went through this last weekend, and now I am locked for another cycle without any relief.

13. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Wow i like this one a lot

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Just a follow up. My last chastity period lasted 96 days, and the device was not removed at all for the final 65 days.

I am now back in the device for an indeterminate period.

jtpii and toanlimina like this.
  15. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    So no bad side effects? Cool.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    No bad side effects. Not unless you count not being able to cum in the device or remove it on as such.

17. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    i have a Steelworrx Looker with a removable tube. The longest i have had it inserted & locked in place has been 5 days. It's very difficult for me to get the bulb-like tip to start going through the urethra, but after a slow & steady amount of pressure for about 15 to 20 minutes it goes in. The rest of the tube is easy & the tip is not an issue once inside. The same thing happens during removal because the skin isn't stretched & needs time for that to happen. If it were easier to insert & remove i would attach the tube more often & do it for longer periods of time. i have had some minor bleeding a couple of times but no pain or infections. The blood is only a few drops when i pee & worries me that damage can happen. Maybe for some there is no issues like this because they are stretched or just much bigger.

18. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have warmed up to the urethral tube in my Steelworxx Looker. I have only worn it a few days at a time, but don't see any reason it could not be worn indefinitely. If your bladder is full and you bear down, you pee around the tube in addition to through it, but it occurs to me that that is probably a good thing in terms of hygiene. I have never been the "escape artist" type, but the tube extends perhaps a half inch behind the ring so I would not even try to pull out of it. When I started this thread I was using the closed-tube Steelheart.. I like the open cage Looker design better for me.

19. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Wow, this thread brings my thoughts even closer on purchasing a Looker01 ;-)

20. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Note what I said in my first post in this thread:
    I would be concerned about extended wearing of a device with a urethral tube which is not consistent with the above.

My device utilizes a PA for security. There is a locking crossbar which goes into the main tube from the outside, and threads into the urethral tube. I should have been clearer earlier.

The urethral tube should be short, and sized in diameter to not stretch the urethra. It should not be used as a method to prevent pull out, that is what the PA is for.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I have been wearing a looker 2 with a permanent insert for the last year, the longest I have ever had it off in the past year is one day, normally it is only removed for play then put back on. Mistress does let me exercise her cock under supervision without cumming pretty regularly, so it comes off and back on fairly regularly, but I have done 3 weeks in it with no break even for cleaning as its easy to keep clean without removing it, no real excuse to take it off unless mistress wants it off.

The very first time I put it on I had some minor discharge and I monitored this carefully but now that my urethra is quite used to having it in there I can thread it on in the dark with my eyes shut, it still feels weird it going in but i am not that careful any more...I am more cautious talking it off than puting it on..

It is by far the most comfortable device I have ever owned including mature metal, and the CB3X and 6X devices.Its a LOT easier to pee, and its secure because shaking the shit out the cage to cum is not advisable...but I have jogged, played soccer, not in a actual game but trained with my boys, (i would not recommend playing competition contact sport with it on), ride bike all with absolutely no problems.

My insert extends beyond the base ring by about 1 cm so is quite deep, and the bulb does stretch me a bit as it goes in...the only lube I use to put it on is saliva on my finger on the insert...Mistress even after a year is still fascinated watching me put it back on.

If you don't want a piecing (my Mistress does not like penile piercing although I would do it if she wanted), then I think this is absolutely the best option, especially with the integrated lock and keys that cant be cut (I tried even locksmith did not have blanks)

:)

Iron78 likes this.
  22. Biggi49

Biggi49 Mr

Local Time:

23. Biggi49

Biggi49 Mr

Local Time:
    Yes i am also concerned

24. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I've been wearing my L02 with removable insert on and off for the past 4 months. On off as in on for 5-6 days, unlocked for Her pleasure, on again for the next 5-6 days...The insert never goes out.
    It's true, The area below needed to be conditioned, as in having your penis impaled for the longer of time is weird, but you'll get used to it.
    Ohh, the sixt day, when I'm unlocked , I profit to go running , as I'm not comfortable running with it. Riding a bike is ok.
    No lube or balm or oil needed.

25. Biggi49

Biggi49 Mr

Local Time:
    Ok i have cb 6000 but at in the middle of the night i have to take it off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice