Experience with CB-6000 and Questions!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by PervsBitch, Nov 22, 2009.

1. PervsBitch

PervsBitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Well, the puppy is sort of new to chastity, knows a bit about devices and such, but is on first real stint with RL experience with his new Mistress sooo... Will start off where am now. (also, being trained to be her puppy, obviously hehe)

About a month ago, I ordered a CB-6000 as my first device, it came, and we did various configurations for the first couple days trying it out, I do like it, it was comfortable for the day time however... Every night, when I got soft in sleep, the head would get small enough to pull out through the entire device through just normal tossing and turning in bed, and I'd wake up in extreme pain with the device being yanked down on, again from tossing and turning.

Tried everything, the only way it worked at all was with the 2nd smallest ring, but in that case, within a couple hours it started cutting off blood, to again, a terribly painful level. So, went back to the drawing board and decided to also order a KDS-G3, that arrived last week, and I had a go at it, tried everything, and it didn't solve the problem. I could still pull out, but instead when I was in the cage, with any of them but the largest, it would cause edema on the head. So! We're giving up on the 6000, I spent another day playing, trying to get everything to work, and it just won't.

So... Moving forward, and suppose information wise, it's obvious I'm a grower, when soft... pretty small, anyhow... We've been looking at options, and so far think I will be ordering a birdlocked in the next couple days... I've read all the bad reviews, and all the good ones, but any further input would be really appreciated!

Thanks! Woof woof!

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    the device should be a little snug, not "comfortable"
    birdlocked is a worthless piece IMO

3. stove937

stove937 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Nevermind

4. PervsBitch

PervsBitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    To madamsboy, hehe I realize that, but the only size that didn't allow the pullout was painfully snug to the point of causing me to scream out a couple of times. As for the birdlocked being worthless, it seems to be a 50/50 on that. As of being able to escape manually, most devices... if there is a will, there is a way, but... I can honestly say I don't want to escape, and even then, she'd know so... defeats the purpose. Really, just trying to find something decent for long periods of wear... Now I'm aware of the metal/steal options and such, but really concerned about spending $300 on something that have issues with... So just trying to poke people's minds. Thanks!

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    if you are in the US I can sell you my slightly used birdlocked if you want.
    you are correct a size that won't allow pullout at all will be way too tight (in my experience) the trick is to get the right combination that won't allow "pop-out" I'm on the second longest spacer and the second largest ring and I don't have pop-out. I can however pull out if I am not aroused, but my balls would still be trapped

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    As for the CB6K, try shorter spacers and lock pins. Cuff size probable isn't your problem.
    As for the Birdlock, I have no use for it either.

7. billythe13th

billythe13th Junior Member

Local Time:
    Take a look at the sapphire by phoenix, depending where you live you can get a good exchange rate. I think the finger trap would allow you to have that comfortable fit your looking for but still keep you in. You would have to talk to Frank to find out more though, I have only had mine for a few days.

8. PervsBitch

PervsBitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, and yeah, I tried the shortest spacers, but I did have to use the ones a size up, just because of there being too much skin with the shortest. There was no way on heaven or earth it was going to work sadly, but I did try for a day! That was a mistake, but hey, have to experiment to get anywhere :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice