Experience in a Cheap Model

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Rui Pinto, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    First... sorry my poor english. Just do my best.

I'm a guy who love good and real bondage. Just imagine or pretend it, never gave me any kind of stimulation. When i'm tied up, i like to feel that i cannot free my self, otherwise, seems like a ruined orgasm.

Then i find my self atracted for the idea of chastity. Looking above all those sites over the net, i quickly found several cages and belts, all with different measures, diameters, materials... etc.

Worst is try to find a good one, when all of them are expensive, so i've decided to try a cheap chinese copy from Holytrainer (visually, the one i most liked) to be my first experience. Beside that, i cames with 4 rings which is perfect, as i've take several measures on holytrainer site, and I still couldn't figure out what the right diameter i need.

Beside that, my penis which is small when it's flaccid, has a very variable length of size.

The Holytrainer cage is about 4.8 cm long. My super flaccid penis is about a 2.0 cm. In a normal flaccid state, about 3.5 cm, and erect, about 12.0/13.0 cm.

So... i decided and buy a cheap BirdPrison model on ebay... about 15€, when the original cost about 150€.

First experience was strange. When i measure on HT site, i think the ring was the 40mm, but with this BP, i found i can use the small ring without any problems, and even if be 1 or 2 mm less, i could use it without any problems and maybe become more restrictive.

The rings are not perfect, but i think i get what i pay.

Then becames the cage. It's not bad, but i think it's plastic and not biosourced resin. And i still not find any diference on material with the body warm as the HT suppose to do... cheap models = plastic, i think!

I also realized the fitting of the cage with the ring is not very rigid and with time it tends to extend (as shown in the attached image). I believe in the original HT this does not happen, and besides the lock seems very small... but I do not know the original.

But my point still be the experience, so that's what i do it.

For same days, nights included i've put my self on the cage to try all about the chastity sensations and fellings.

Easily i find, on first day, when i was super flaccid, i could easily remove the penis from the cage, but my "balls" are perfect trap. When i became just flaccid, take the penis off, it's not so easy like that, and if i became aroused (not excited), and my penis fullfill the cage space, i simply cannot remove the penis or anything else.

Seems, a chastity cage, on first days are not the best options and don't give any security, but after 3 or 4 days permanently locked (including nights), the state or arouse tends to increase, while we begin to think more and more about sex. After 3 days, the super flaccid state was stopped appearing so many times, even when absorbed in the work, i felt the head of my penis, almost always touching the end of the cage what made me know, even with trousers, which was not too flaccid.

I still can take me penis out with some effort but it was not so easy as the first day.

The nights became part of this too. The penis has a natural need to stretch and have erections overnight. To fight this problem, I slept with two pairs of underwear that would perfectly hold the cage without pulling the testicles, making me just feel the erection denied.

But in the morning, when these erections should have been over, they would have remained unintentionally much longer. In one of the days, the penis filled the cage near the 11:00 when I was already at work, and only from that moment began to feel some relief.

But then i STOP. In fact, i stop because i'm affraid to damage my penis for so long extend chastity in a poor quality cage, but learn some thinks about chastity, or, at least i think i learn, and I've had enough doubts yet.

1º - Cage a rind diameter change from manufacter to manufacter? How can i take my my measures on HT site and find the 40mm the best, then on BirdPrison, find the small one (36mm), is the best and can even be smaller?

2º - There's any idea to reduce the diameter of the ring in 1mm/2mm?

3º - It's much more psychological than physical, but it's possible that after some time, in chastity, the aroused state, turn our penis in a continue aroused state, became more bigger inside the cage, fullfiling all the space becoming much harder to take it off from the cage?

4º - Maybe my impression, but after 4 days, my balls seems bigger (i do not measure anything). When i'm walking i start to feeling them on my legs and even when seating, seems they fullfil the space much mode then before?

5º - If that's happens, could that takes to diminishing the gap between the cage the and body? A real full ball take the cage against the body? That's could happen or it was just my imagination floating?

In other way, my feelings after few day of experience is: First we need to have a strong inner strength to stay with the cage even when we know we can easily pull-out our penis, but... that could ltake the cage to a state of almost real locked on, with the constant aroused sensations making the penis much more time "not flaccid"?

On first days, i'm not really horny, so the pénis do not give that sensations, but after 72hours locked, seems my body needs to react and the pénis needs to become erect, so i feel that i became a little more horny, aroused and easily "bigger" (but not erect) which making more difficult to pull-out.

Could a longer term chastity, turn the cage almost 100% secure?

Attached Files:

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    No, over time your body will adjust and this constant semi erection you got going will settle down. It comes with being newly caged. When I first started wearing my jailbird without the key, every step I took, could feel it and thought...I can't take this thing off! I could start leaking within minutes if I didn't try to take my mind off of it. This will pass, and although I still get plenty horny...that crazy level that was all day every day with every movement is gone.

There are some things that will change though. I am now very sensitive. I can cum within seconds of her touching me now, and when I am cage free, it feels funny being that exposed in my undies.

I won't even attempt an answer on your sizing questions, I am not familiar with the plastic devices or their knock offs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice