exobelt v-1 fit problems

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by selflocked, Oct 23, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. selflocked

selflocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    i cant seem to get a good fit if i use the large rings my cock slides out the small ones are way to small and case swelling what should i do any advice is app im wearing really tight pantie style under were to keep it on now but im not a sissy so if someone has a different idea does anyone think a jock stap would work?

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    selflocked,

Tight panties sound yummy to dollyanne! Seriously, ask jojobean2 (assuming she is still here on the site--I know she is at that "other" site.). She has a V1, is very knowledgable about it, and has apparently been asked by Jenny to handle questions.

Dollyanne has been interested in the V1 too, so dolly is hoping you will be able to resolve this problem and tell us what happened here also. Good luck!

:animal0008:
    dollyanne

3. selflocked

selflocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    other site? does it end in lifestyle? it seems like they need a thrid ring size plus i lost some small spacers if thet are going to stay with the 2 siszes only they should try to come up with something that will hold it against the body like the tightlacesetup for the cb line now that i think about it a jock stap might work good idk just thinking as i type

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice