Exhibitionism and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Oct 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    I waited awhile before answering, wanting to get others views first, and am surprised how few hit on exhibitionism at its core.

“What is it about chastity that makes men want to show off their bits to the world?” Vulnerability. Exposing yourself is opening yourself up. Open to praise and ridicule alike. You are open to judgement and once you put your picture out there, someone will. Being submissive has a lot to do with vulnerability. Whether it’s a cock in a cage, or wearing feminine attire, you are exposing a side of yourself to others for a response.

There are a few other reasons, some have already been mentioned. Device comparisons, fit while wearing, length of flacid and erect in cage etc. I have a few of my device, many have asked what kind and how it looks and it’s easy to direct them to the gallery.

Another reason is “me too”. It is a way to show others how serious and into this you are besides just writing it down. “Look at me, I got pierced for this and wear this kind of device every day”. We are a somewhat small club, being included and feeling part of a group feels good.

I believe the humiliation aspect goes with the exhibition aspect and isn’t really on its own.

I have several pics and have several different reasons for posting. My actual cage pics or anything showing genitals is more of an informative reason. Before and after, and device attributes. The others I have to say are more on exhibition level. Showing myself dressed in feminine attire is mostly about getting a positive reaction to something I have never felt positive about. Doing it here increases the odds of that, and seeing others lets us know we are not alone.

So besides device information, Inclusion and vulnerability I believe, are at the core of the chastity lovers that have exhibition tendencies.

Joe123, bethanise, tegelad and 6 others like this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I dont thik we can post videos which is what it seems they are trying to emulate wit as many pics as it needs. Informative sometimes... and sometimes overkill.

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    This. The whole concept of locking up is consistent with men's obsession with their penis. Those of us who have opted to be in chastity haven't ceased to be men. We still "think with our dick" in a sense, but we also want our sexual decision-making to be in someone else's hands-usually someone we care for deeply and therefore have great trust in. In my case, that's my beautiful wife of 37 years, who also became my KH just over a year ago when we stumbled upon the idea of chastity for the first time.

We (men in chastity) LIKE the fact that our cocks are locked up, and many of us are happy (eager?) to demonstrate that fact in a comfortable, supportive and relatively limited setting like the Mansion. In contrast, I have no desire to display my unlocked cock. And I bet most of the rest of the locked up guys here would agree with that.

I admit I get a kick out of seeing creative pics of locked cocks in the gallery, and have even gotten ideas for myself from there.

Ma’am M and Alceste like this.
  4. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I am actually a very private person & really dont share this side of me with many. Certainly haven't taken any pictures and posted them around (here or elsewhere).

That being said, I have met more than a handful of people here that I trust - and look forward to meeting someday. I share my story with them - but still not pictures.

I suppose there is a camaraderie here that might encourage people to share more than they would otherwise.

Still, maybe there is an element of exhibitionist in folks here.
    I know I am proud of my lifestyle.
    And even appreciate the shock effect that the delivery of a message might have.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    You are 'showing off' every time you post!

corsac and Breathe like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is that everyone that posts to which you refer or just @Breathe and I very much doubt the latter

So... Seeing as most people here use a nickname aka pseudonym and that very few actually show their faces (if they are THEIR faces) why would think that all that post are 'showing off'

Telling everyone that they are 'showing off' may well be construed as attention seeking but stil not actually showing off

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I believe it was intended as a fun loving compliment on her beauty expressed in her avatar.

Breathe, Alceste and corsac like this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, thank you! I thought it was obvious.

I have not been called to the Head Mistress' office yet.

Breathe and corsac like this.
  9. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    as for me it was something I would probably never do in public and is at first exciting to share beyond just my KH / Wife. She too liked the idea and requested I post some additions. She likes that WE have done this, but she doesn't really look at others and now rarely at what WE have posted. I guess it was to her and myself that first time thrill. I have gotten a look at some others and thought, hmm, that cage looks like one I'd try. I found the one I am currently wearing after seeing it in use in the gallery.

10. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Too many dick and cross dressing pics for my tastes on here. To each their own and all that.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    For those who share this sentiment, what pictures would you prefer?

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't argue with that

... but lets not call it exhibitionism ..just in case we discourage it.

13. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Not too fussed about pictures tbh. Dick pics have their place, if someone thinks there is issue with fit of chafing for example and is after advice. For the most part it doesn't seem that's what they are there for though.

I don't mind the Tumblr type or KH ones obviously but there will be plenty on here that think it's just wank bait.

14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I get a lot of PM's, from both men and women, asking me about cages and they typically want to know what type they should purchase and how to fit one on. I show them what my cage looks like installed on me, and I have some pics of me without it. Sometimes I send pics that aren't of me, so they can see mistakes made by others in fitting a cage. They can compare my size to theirs and use my cage to decide what they want for themselves. I always warn them at the top of any message if I've attached a pic so they can avoid them if they prefer not to see it. Nobody has complained yet, but I have had some express surprise at how small my cage is.

15. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to say when I click on gallery and then click accept to adult content on a chastity d/s site I am expecting the unexpected. I like seeing what other men are using and how it looks. I’m in a pretty basic setup and it’s interesting to see what else is out there. As for the cross dressers I think that’s great!! I enjoy complimenting a person on how they look and have a little back and forth conversation with them. I really don’t have too much interaction in daily life and the little I do I sometimes feel as an outsider

CagedBySocks and corsac like this.
  16. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    When I started out with a CB2000, years ago, the cage choices were minimal, and pics of guys locked were rare. I find it really amazing how chastity has taken off nowadays. There's so many varieties of cages, and a huge variety of fetishes involved in wearing them. Gay, straight, trans, crossdressers, bottoms, guys with tiny dick fetishes, etc. For some it's exibitionism, for many, if you consider it, humiliation is a big part of the chastity appeal. That may still be a form of exhibitionism I guess, but speaking as someone from the kink world, humiliation, within a safe space is a very powerful thing. Posting pics of chastity, whether it's crossdressing, or a tiny penis, is a major part of the fetish itself, and a source of the pleasure from being chaste.

Personally, I love knowing that even if it's a tiny % of the population that's into all this, that I'm not alone. Other guys are wearing the same stuff, and feeling the same things as me. Would that we had one ten thousandth of the men who have no sex this year. For he that locks his cock this day, shall be my brother. Be he ne'er so vile, this cage shall gentle his condition....And unlocked men now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not chaste....and hold their manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks, that locked with us, upon St. Crispians day!........OK, got a bit carried away there......but still.... I had a point going there....

boisub, bethanise and Mash2214 like this.
  17. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I thought about this some more and showing vulnerability is what some women and partners desire, but the thing is it is the wrong head that men are showing for vulnerability.

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I agree with this too.

bondinchas and Finn-egan like this.
  19. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife made me post pictures. She likes to read the comments left by other locked subs and their mistresses. She loves to expose her caged cock for other people to be amused by and make fun of.

tecolote and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I’ve always been one for exposing myself so even now in Chastity that desire is still their. It’s nice to share photos and experiences with others here that are similar. Out in society we are still a very small percentage, Chastity cages aren't yet excepted as normal everyday clothing. Maybe someday.

21. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I would say that the point is more attention with less physical contact. At least I find it an appealing idea, as someone who is occasionally in a cage.

22. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to agree that it's a form of public humiliation more that anything else for me, and I also agree that it's better to know I'm not alone and other guys are also wearing the devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice