Exhibitionism and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Oct 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    You can enjoy 'showing off' without wanting to reveal your identity. I do it often.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Not my thing either, but nor are pictures of other men ,nor myself come to that, either clothed or naked generally.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    There are lots of reasons guys like to show their genitals. Some probably think that it will turn on women, not fully understanding that women tend to be a lot less "visual" than men. On the other hand, I certainly know some women who would enjoying seeing, along with the rest of the man, an attractive, larger penis. Then there are men with very large penises that want to show off, perhaps a component of the "alpha male."

As for men in chastity, at least initially, it's probably as much a demonstration of inclusion in a group than anything. For more sub/dom or FLR it's a public acknowledgement of their submission. Taking it further with things like frilly underwear or female attire it becomes even more submissive and feminizing, ultimately humiliating in that the wearer is demonstrating his unfitness as a male. Given the permanence of anything posted to the Internet and it's accessibility to everyone, I'm inclined to think that not including one's face is the right thing to do. Some things should just remain private and people should be able to enjoy their kink without worrying about ramifications in the "real world."

As a male, I actually like to view chaste men. That's with some qualifications, I prefer, for example, solid tube type devices but guys dressed up as girls (unless they are extremely passable) do absolutely nothing for me. I also really like chaste guys with clothed women in public settings like at the beach. Unfortunately real photos like that are rare, most are just poorly Photoshopped. That's probably the ultimate form of submissiveness, completely "out" for all to see.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My point exactly

Giles_English likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think you would have to in each case start with looking at the dynamic of the relationship.

And whilst being thr focus of attention is likely in some cases that does not necessarily mean physical attention.

And perhaps the attention whether physical or not is part of the motivation is needed to encourage both parties to keep the male in question locked and prolong his denial.

6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    I posted the pictures of my devices in use usually on request to see how they fit/work. I am happy to remove them if offensive to anyone. That being said, I’m not sure what else people would expect in a gallery on a site like this. Especially with the disclaimer now. I agree that you really can’t unsee some things... Be careful poking around photo galleries on the Internet could be the takeaway!

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    The first time I joined a few years ago I had posted a locked cock pic in my avatar. At that time it was more about "look at me, look what I'm doing!", It seemed like a good majority of the members had them posted so I also felt like was just following suit. The more I became about and understood the female respect side of chastity I took the pic down as I concluded the majority of women probably don't want to see my locked cock especially if they're new or just getting into the lifestyle.

As far as female exhibition goes, the female body is pure art and I don't just mean from a sexual standpoint. The female body has such a natural beauty and is enjoyed by women and men alike. The women here that do show off a little more of their bodies do so in a tasteful manner that all can appreciate.

Manalba, Ma’am M and corsac like this.
  8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think the post is mostly in reference to avatars and the "hey look at me" cock pics. I found some of the photos of other members very useful when first starting and understanding fit.

corsac likes this.
  9. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That’s pretty ballsy ;) Not into men’s assholes, but now I will HAVE to go look!

corsac likes this.
  10. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, to be fair, any male in a chastity cage will not be posting "straight up" dick pics.

Joey love and Alceste like this.
  11. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    Spoken like someone who doesn't own a cock that's been locked in a cage. lol. Chastity is a half and half - half psychological and half physical.

12. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    No need to delete anything. I was just curious about the need of some people to post 20 photos from every conceivable angle. It's like they are trying to 3D map it :)

13. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    That might make better wording for the trigger warning:

"Remember! Once seen, some 'things' cannot be unseen!"
    :)

14. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    As a submissive male I also don't enjoy seeing those photo exposing private body part. When filled with those photo, the whole forum page looks dirty and ugly. It's not a turn on for me to see other males' private body part.

15. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was going to say its not really exhibitionism if you can remain anonymous (body parts) but:

exhibitionism | ˌeksəˈbiSHəˌnizəm | noun extravagant behavior that is intended to attract attention to oneself.

• Psychiatry a mental condition characterized by the compulsion to display one's genitals in public.

-------------

I know most F hate CDs, but there's nothing sexier than a shaved guy in lingerie wearing a device. Everything is "feminine" but....

Joey love likes this.
  16. cagedsub

cagedsub New member

Self
    Pasadena CA
    Local Time:
    i have done that. She has asked me too.

17. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I think it has to do somewhat with privacy. Alot of people want to post a pic but don't want anyone to be able to identify them In public. Also I think people like to show off their new toys. And this is a place to discuss chastity which is something not alot of people understand or accept and a visual aid can help people find solutions to problems they may be experiencing. So I guess there are multiple reasons. I don't see this as an exhibition site to me though. I find meaningful and helpful information on here all the time and the members all seem to be willing to help those new to the lifestyle.

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I've been to some BDSM parties that I'd gladly trade seeing the pics here vs some of the things I've seen there and couldn't "un see". So yea once you see something you cannot unsee it.

corsac likes this.
  19. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress Lucy. I think the underlying drive is based on humiliation. By exposing oneself within a site that promotes superior female ethos, no wonder some males would use the opportunity to seek humiliation. Your images above are in essence symbols of male humiliation against a culture that assumes manliness is not devoting oneself to a female’s demand to serve. The exposed penis is essentially the symbol of the male as open to humiliation. In their own minds, females viewing the pics would be casting disdain over such pathetic size and uselessness. Hopefully my narrative is not overstepping.

20. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    There's a lot in the forums I would care not to see, and I'm sure it was posted for purposes of fantasy fulfillment, be it exhibitionism or otherwise. Also, that's totally fine. I'm super kink and fetish friendly, and it's as good a place as any to post. Post away.

What I do find helpful are pictures of devices, both alone and in use. Also, it helps to see the unlocked member as well. It's a good resource for seeing how need devices work in different sizes and shapes.

It can also help provide feedback to the poster on sizing or fit.

Just my thoughts.

filltee likes this.
  21. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    being anonamus{ok I cant spell}has caused more problems from exebitionsm to bullying.
    the net is the one place it is accepted.
    I don't like it because people will say and do things they never would do in the real world,so they live on line.
    I have seen them do things and say things to people on line that would get there teeth knocked out.
    unfortunately,tooo many believe everything they read on line they accept as fact.
    I can understand why people don't want to show their faces,if they did they wouldn't do the things they do.

22. Kinkygreek

Kinkygreek New member

Retired
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    I just joined and the first message I received welcomed me and urged me to upload a pic of myself in chastity!!

23. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The welcome message "urges" you to upload an avatar, something other than a penis, and mentions that penis photos are welcome in the gallery.

Most don't read it and try uploading one as an avatar.

24. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I placed a "stock" photo of my device just to let others know the design but I haven't found any interest to "show and tell". Not to say there is anything wrong with it. Just no reason to show the goods unless that person is going to be playing with them. lol

25. jo3

jo3 Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Not sure why but I do not really like to share pictures of myself by default. To do so I need to trust the person to whom with I share them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice