Examples of Rules & Punishments

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chastityguy2020, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Chastityguy2020

Chastityguy2020 New member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    My wife and I are quite new to this lifestyle. She has been locking me up on and off for the past 2 months and we are both really enjoying it. I suggested that we come up with some rules for me to follow and subsequent punishments for not following those rules. We wanted to reach out and find out what other couples (both novice and experienced) have in place in terms of rules and what some examples of punishments could be for not following those rules.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    My wife and I have been at this since May, which isn't that long, but here is my advice...

-Make sure that all the "rules" are mutually agreeable. You are married, you aren't trying to torture one another... unless you want torture, then it isn't exactly torture...

-Punishments should be whatever the person wants as long as there is no longer term effects from it. You should be willing to give anything a one time shot even if you are not ok with the idea of it. For example, I do NOT eat green vegetables... so in the rare occasion I really fuck up, I am going to be gagging on some raw broccoli. I hate it, it makes me want to throw up, and I can't get a piece down without gagging... but she laughs at me while I do it, she has fun watching me, and it ain't gonna kill me... I guess what I am trying to say is only you two will be able to come up with things like this that work for you two... because only you two really know one another.

Couple4517 and homebody like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    well put! Cannot really say anything else, apart from maybe if you give us a bit more info on why you do like, then members can come up with some ideas for you, and good luck on your journey!

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice