Evotions Wearables #8

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I'm expecting my Evotions in the mail soon. Wow, you've been so dedicated in getting this right, think you now have a PhD in chastity devices! I noticed on the photo of the orange ring some discolouration and crazing of the surface, has that impacted it in any way?

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    I will reply for my locked boy since he has been very busy lately. No, the ring discoloration and crazing of the surface has not impacted the performance of the device in anyway! He is locked 24/7 - currently on day 8 of 21.

Gabriellia and manintyres like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Mine arrived in the mail today (cage 8, base ring, no PA). It's more complicated to put on than the standard devices as there are more pieces, and I'm sure I didn't do it in the right sequence, or the most effecient way. But, wow. It's so light you don't notice it's on. Really comfortable. In my steel cages with the cage diameter of around 35mm and a larger gap between cage and base ring, I could always fish out the old fella at the top of the cage, not for a wank, but it troubled me knowing that I could have that access to it.

But, following the fitting guide for the Evotion, the tube diameter is 3mm smaller at 32mm, and a smaller gap, means a much snugger fit, meaning there's no fishing out possible. It's really secure, not getting out in any way without the key. This is great, I had been thinking about a piercing, but this achieves full security for me without a piercing.

Gabriellia and manintyres like this.
  4. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    @Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet

Thanks for your help in the other mater and your suggestions on ordering the evotion. I'm getting ready to order soon. Awesome write up here.

5. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    You are very welcome! Just make sure you get the measurements PRECISE and you will have no problems hopefully!

Gabriellia likes this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    The evotions cage has turned out to be amazing. It took a LOT of trial and error, but there's not CD out there that I'm aware of for which ordering pieces to adjust size is easier or less expensive.

We've got to have 3 or 4 base pieces, and as many rings. We've also got all three different locking strap options. He customized everything in every way I asked. And had each package at my door at 3-4 weeks like clockwork. Special shape to the ring, extended attachment point on the ring to give me length and gap without adding sheets length, different shape and length PA prints - all of it unique and he did it all without any issues.

At some point I may even have him make me yet another base piece with the sides opened up like we did to the one I'm using now. It's really great the way he can shape and modify every aspect of it.

It took time and some money but we are both more than happy with the end result. Shockingly good to be honest. Especially considering how finicky my body has proven to be.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Gabriellia and Thatgirl like this.
  7. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    If I may ask what was the initial cost of you cage. I just found evotions and I am really interested.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    To be honest Im not 100% sure what the initial cost was. I believe it was under $300.00. The device I chose was among the most expensive because it employs both the PA and a base ring. Plus I added the optional coating (A must IMO). But still, I believe the total was in the range of $250.00.

However prices at his site have all risen a decent amount since we ordered. Additionally, he has some offerings that are more expensive that were not available back then - a cage with a built-in testicle cage, and some other neat looking device that we were looking at the other day that I can't recall right now.

But I can't stress enough that it's communication, and the ease (financially, an in terms of time waiting) of getting new pieces for adjustments that makes Evotions the stand out company of those Ive dealt with.

9. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank you .

10. Evotion

Evotion Member

Designer
    New York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would just like to point out that we are offering gold and rhodium Prince Albert pins for all our devices now. They are made completely custom for each person, and can be retrofitted to existing cages! They have a brilliant high-polish finish and feel great.
    http://www.evotionwearables.com/shop/metal-prince-albert-pin

JackStrap and lock667 like this.
  11. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    great review
    ill add my 2cents. i have been wearing non stop since January i think... we took it off one time to clean cause I complained enough. cleaned examined and right back on. I did have an orgasm about a month ago.(didn't tell her.) But it wasn't good just OK. almost like it was caused by my head not down there. The frustration is intense sometimes. As far as the device, it is amazing. no way no how removal. I bring a small pair of dikes when I travel just encase it has to be cut off. (I had to do this with a Lori's plastic device last year it was bleeding!) But, if you get the measurements correct, the thing is perfectly comfortable and secure. It has been a constant struggle to find underwear that will minimize it under pants. (another story) Six months so far only minor plastic deterioration and a lot of color fading.
    I'm a PA 8. and fairly small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice