Evotions Wearables #8

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    We settled on Evotion's Cage 8 because it allows for wear with and without a PA, as well as with or without a base ring. Because it's modular, you can order it without a PA prong, and if you decide to get pierced later simply order a replacement underside piece with the prong for $40.00. Same with any piece - smaller ring later on, $30.00, Snap Straps instead of the padlock one, etc etc. I think that's cool. You'll notice that upon request he manufactured the ring with a slightly swept back bottom portion for me. He can do just about anything, so if you have any unique needs this is a good option.

Because we were a bit concerned about cleanliness and specifically odor due to previous experience with non-metal devices, we ponied up the $80.00 for a high-gloss finish and coating. Hopefully it does what it's supposed to.

I won't be able to wear it for a bit yet because my PA is still healing. But I am healed enough to try it on and test for hit, so I'll do that shortly. I am comforted by the fact that if something isn't right I wont have to come up with a ton of money, or wait months to deal with it. This device was ordered 4 weeks ago.

Here's a step-by-step for how it goes together:

All the parts:

1 Pieces.JPG

The lower portion pivots into place onto the top portion (the other way around when on you) via interlocking rails:

1 Pivot.JPG

Once it pivots to it's stopping point it wont go further, so once its prevented from pivoting back out, the whole thing becomes rigid.

3 Pivot.JPG

Slide the ring into place with more interlocking grooves (optional):

4 Ring.JPG

Insert one side of the "strap", followed by the other:

5 Strap.JPG

6 Strap.JPG

Bring them together up top (which will lock into the ring if you're using one). Put a lock on it, or snap the one-time use tabs which you can opt to buy, and the cage is complete:

7 Complete Ring.JPG

9 Bottom.JPG

10 Back View.JPG

Assembled sans ring:

8  Complete No Ring.JPG

Once we know that the fit is all good, we plan to order the Snap Straps, so that @Thatgirl can put one on, and it before it can be removed a little plastic tab must be cut. The Snap Strap that you get with that has a lower profile up top, which is nice. All in all, I am impressed with the feel of the cage. It's super light, which is nice, though I had gotten used to the heft of the JailBird. Its very rigid - surprisingly so. And the finish is quite smooth (I'm not sure how the finish would differ had we not asked for the special hard coating).

So it seems pretty nice. But as we all know, none of it will matter if it doesn't fit well and wear comfortably. I can't see anything that would be obviously uncomfortable though, so as long as I don't need to order any components with adjusted measurements, we should be good to go. Then I'll just need to be convinced to put it on again...

Once I've had a chance to wear it and get a feel for it, if there's anything noteworthy to add I will.

2. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    This is what I wear. Getting the fit right is the hard part.. It took a couple of tries to get a good fit for me,and evotion worked with me very well to get it right. I do not wear a base ring ,seems I just can't get that to work for me. I also don't have the new coating,but don't have much of a problem with Oder.i have a 2 ga piercing,but the device fits in a way that it does not hang from the piercing. The piercing just keeps it secure.

3. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    ;)Just ordered me one today. I alt wry anxious for it to get here!:)

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    He has been really good. I can be a real pain in the ass - demanding, and insistent. I don't mean to be, I just know that if everything I communicate is received and understood, things will go smoothly. And they did. He fielded all of my messages, did exactly what I asked, and as a result of his good customer service (and patience) the device seems so far to fit exactly right. Other than the PA prong being made a size too small, but that's a simple oversight.

In fact, because I was so impressed with his communication specifically, and with how well he executed exactly what he said he would, I actually felt bad about the idea of him absorbing the cost of replacing the bottom portion with one that has the correct PA size. So I made a couple of new purchases with him that I had not intended to make for a month or two, after im healed and able to properly test out the cage. I bought the Snap Straps, and ordered a second ring, designed differently - just something I wanted to try out, and since he can do just about anything I figured why not? The purchases help offset at least some the cost of re-making and shipping the one piece again. Moral of the story is, treat paying customers well and they'll spend more money! As it stands now I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend Evotions. How well the cage will work for me in daily use remains to be seen, but everything that he has control over has been totally on point.

Fluffluvva, spider203 and lock667 like this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Haven't broken out the calipers, but when I tried to use mine, the prong was too big, even with a coating of emu oil, it wouldn't go in. Kinda freaked me out a bit as within 5 minutes the hole was starting to get tighter. I ended up having to leave a taper in for half an hour before I was able to reinsert my cbr. I'm just going to take some emery cloth to it and size it down on my own. Also looked like it will be a few more months before I am healed well enough for sex.

spider203 likes this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think he may make them a tiny bit big. Calipers showed the prong at 3.4mm approximately (shitty calipers).

My PA seems not to close up so quick. I tried for a good 15 minutes the first time I tried to insert the 6g ring before giving up, and was able to reinsert the 8g without issue.

We were pretty determined to have sex. After the initial piercing we did so during week 3, and I stretched up to 6g at the end of week 4 and then couldn't wait and had sex just under a week after (two days ago). But it was a delicate event both times. And I had to get a larger condom to go over the piercing without it being forced to lay flat to one side or the other. Then when inserting I needed to use my fingers behind the ring to get past the front door without it hurting. Once in I couldn't do much thrusting, but we went slow and I was able to move enough to get her off, and eventually myself also. The out very slowly. We've only done it 3 times since the piercing 6 weeks ago. Its kind of an endeavor, but after about two weeks we get pretty desperate.

traveler likes this.
  7. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I think some vigorous sex slowed my healing...

8. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Nice review, thanks. That looks very good. Will be interested in more news :)

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes, I am concerned about that also. The last thing I want is us rushing to make it take longer over all. I'm not sure how long it is generally recommended to wait. There's no set time, I know, but I read everything from several weeks, to a few months - even as many as 6.

Thanks - In two or three weeks I'll receive the lower portion with the corrected PA prong. By then I should be able to try it on again and see how it goes. I'd imagine it will be perhaps 8 weeks before I can wear it for any length. Probably should wait longer but I figure all I can do is try and if it hurts stop. Feels good now unless we fuck with it too much.

10. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Update: PA is healed at 2.5 months and we actually got the measurements right the first time. @Thatguyontheinternet slept in his cage last night with no issues. Here is how it looks with the low-profile snap straps. IMG_5739.JPG IMG_5740.JPG

11. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I'll bet that you are more than happy that it is fitting properly and that he is locked up again. Will you participate in locktober and possibly noovenber now that he is secure again?
    I keep trying to get my wife to agree to me getting a PA but so far she keeps saying no.

12. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    For god's sake man! She's already crowing on about locktober, now there's a "Noovember"???

This is my first time in a PA device. It's secure nearly to the point of claustrophobia. This cage is so snug around and has such full coverage. It's a very different feel than the steel barred devices we've used for most of the past year. It's definitely going to be an adjustment for me. I'd really gotten used to being cage free. I know @Thatgirl Is very happy to have me back behind bars, and that the new device seems to fit so well.

Regarding the cage: light. So very light. It's weighs approximately nothing, and so is extremely comfortable as nothing is pulled or tugged. As you can see in the pic, even if we chose to remove the ring there would still be little to no stress on the PA, as the design has the cage anchoring behind the head primarily. This could be an issue if you're uncut - maybe order it a millimeter or two wider to accommodate your skin. All in all it's heads and tails the most comfortable device I've tried. The only thing that remains to be seen is how well non-stainless steel will be over time in terms of cleanliness. This cage has a lot of coverage, so I'm imagining removal (or loosening) and cleaning will be necessary.

One of the best parts about Evotion's is that he can do anything in terms of shape of the ring and modified parts. I had a second ring sent recently that combines an oval shape with a swept back underside. Crazy comfortable. I have an idea for a different shape that I think will suit me (and others I'm sure) very well, and it's nice to know that for a very reasonable $40.00 he can design and make it to spec. Here's the ring:

IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1648.JPG

JackStrap and Nicoftime like this.
  13. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :) As if I wasn't already eager to get mine and seeing this makes me really dancing to get mine! Even similar to the colors and size of what mine will be best I can tell from the pictures! How is it for a access to clean without taking it off?

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Lol I know right? Loctober will be a big enough struggle! Someone has to stop the guy renaming months!

Gabriellia likes this.
  15. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    As far as I can tell so far I think it will probably need to be at least loosened to facilitate good cleaning. Mine is very snug - I can't even get a q-tip in there. At least not without pulling all that bunched up manmeat. Perhaps a bath would do it, but I doubt it. It's the trapped moisture in the first place that will be he issue. But not a big deal. Think of it like unlocking a cage just for the purposes of separating it from the ring a bit so you can get some water in there behind it. Doesn't have to come off or anything. And the way these work, like clamshells, it should be very easy.

Idk if she's really going to keep me in for all of October. I know part of the desire to do so though is that the PA, while healed, isn't toughened at this stage, so it would be best to minimize the on & off, in & out of the new piercing. So even if she doesn't make it all through October, I'm anticipating a rough month. Especially having been free for quite a while until recently.

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My piercing seems to be healed. Still took it easy when we had piv sex, lol didn't matter too much I didn't last too long. I have a device from rigid chastity on its way, can't wait to see if it fits and it all works out. I got the model 5, so it shouldn't put pressure on the piercing.

We've never done a long stint like a month before, she could have, but has never done it. Did two weeks locked up when I was on vacation but was with family and fished all day. Kinda takes your mind off of sex. Just knowing that the possibility of orgasm is off the table is making me want it even more...weird, it's only been a few days.

17. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    We were just able to have successfully PIV sans conform for the first time the other day. She absolutely loved the 3/4" diameter ring. Which I'm grateful for. Gives me something to weaken her resolve with when convincing her to let me out ;)

One thing I should have mentioned about the cage: the snap straps are a must. I wore it for a bit with the lock, but the profile is pretty tall with it and if you wear fitted clothes it will be pretty tough.

@Nicoftime I really like ridged's stuff. Had they had a device with bars both at the head and shaft, as well as a PA prong and base ring, we may have given it a try. At this point I'm starting to think some of my vascular issues were aggravated by the weight of the MM Jailbird's tube portion pressing into the sac. So I've decided that weight is, for me, a few notches up on the priory list than before. If I do another cage it will be with @TitaniumChastiTi. I love titanium in general, it's light, looks cool, and from what I've read he seems like someone who will work with you the right way. I can't stand paying $500.00 for a custom product from an unresponsive seller. Did it once, won't again. Evotions was responsive and as a result this thing fits like a glove. I'd recommend him to anyone

spider203 likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet i know what you mean. I haven't heard a word from them on how long it takes, when it will ship, or if he has even started it. I knew that going in I guess but really liked the design of it. It's weird, there are a few people on cm that have one and they were just as cryptic when asked about how long it took. So far the best answer I got was "awhile" .

19. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :) Mine hit the post office box today and it's at the house! Picking up a load I Houston,TX in the morning and swinging by the house Saterday to pick it up! Told dispatch it was a part for my truck radio :p can't WAIT!!! :D

JackStrap likes this.
  20. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Piercing Update: I was let out early this morning for some proper PIV and unfortunately the PA prong stung quite a bit on removal. It seemed to have been stuck a little bit - as if some of that white heeling fluid that is produced had crusted itself around the prong. It made PIV more painful than it was last week right before the cage came and we put it on. So back in the metal cage for two more weeks to let things heal even more, then another go at it.

The fit and comfort on it are OUTSTANDING. Out of the box and onto me for 5 days straight. I've never been able to do that. So I'm eager to have this damned piercing fully healed so as not to have these complications.

The ONLY recommendation I would make to Evotions would be to somehow find a way to make the prong steel. It really would make me (and anyone else with a relatively young piercing) much more comfortable with the idea. There must be a way.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  21. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :( I got mine yesterday. Tragic news however. It would seem I got carried away on wanting a smaller tighter cage... It was way to small, kept it on most of the day hoping things would settle down and fit better, it didn't and when it became obvious I was having a really bad blood flow problem I took it off. I think the biggest problem is the base ring size. I wear a 40mm ring with my Holy trainer, the shape of the ring has a lot to do with the smaller size working with the HT.
    I am still in on Locktober! Going back to the old faithful HT and hanging in there! ;) Despite the few issues I have with the HT over all it is still the best fitting device out of all of the ones I have tried.

22. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Any update on your evotion device? Success in wearing it?

23. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    Do you mind posting the measurements you used when ordering the orange and black one shown above? I would like some sort of reference just to get an idea of the overall size of what I want to order. Thanks

24. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Sure - So, the first wear with the device was excellent comfort-wise, but upon removal the pin stuck to the piercing and had the feeling of pulling a stuck tongue off a frozen flag pole. Left if off for a couple weeks, tried again, same basic result but much less severe. This led me to believe that the nylon material of the PA prong simply requires a more mature piercing. So we found a cheap Chinese device that frankly has been amazing. In fact I will be commissioning @TitaniumChastiTi to make a me a custom device modeled after it, but with integrated PA prong.

But that doesn't mean I've given up on the Evotions. It is still, and by far, the most comfortable device to wear I've tried. And we've tried many. I am in the middle of a 10 day (looooooong for me!) lock-up. When released, later this week, I plan to try the Evotions again and see how it goes. IF the prong issue has resolved with the subsequent month's worth of maturation time my piercing has had, then I will be wearing the Evotions. Ill probably still get the Ti device even in that case. But the urgency with which I've been trying to get Titaniumchastiti to get started will be greatly diminished. Second - If the Evotions' prong is now wearable without issue for me, I will also be re-ordering new top and bottom pieces with just a tad more circumference. It's a bit snug, and I've a fair bit of extra skin left over from my circumcision at birth that I failed to account for, and so while comfortably wearable, the #8 is VERY snug on me. Given I will be wearing it with a ring, and that it's pretty inexpensive to re-order various parts and pieces for Evotions devices, I see no reason not to have him make the new parts.

So in summation - The cage is very nice, and I think for those of you out there with well matured PAs, it is an excellent choice that I can't recommend more highly. Seriously - get one. They weigh nothing, and it's literally impossible for the device to be more custom fit. He's also really nice to work with. I'm a high maintenance customer. Lots of emails to make sure everyone is crystal clear prior to ordering, and he was super patient with me. Go for it. You won't be sorry.

For those of you with newish PAs, just be aware that for some the Nylon PA prong, while silky smooth to the touch, apparently has just enough texture to allow new skin to sort of adhere to it as it heals around it. Not an issue for everyone, but not unique to me either. If he can figure out how to use metal PA prongs on these cages, then I'd be comfortable calling them a bargain at almost any price. They're that good. I hate that it's sitting on my bathroom counter.

Will update toward the end of the week after giving it another go. Eventually my PA will be past the point where its sensitive to the prong and none of this will matter. It's just a matter of when.

25. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Sure - See pic below.

Note - I ordered two different rings. BOTH are custom and if you want them shaped like that you need to ask. Otherwise he makes standard round rings. I asked for both to be swept back at the bottom (which effectively creates a lot more gap), and for one of them to also be very oval in shape. (FWIW - I need lots of gap because of vascular sensitivity I experience due to a case of Varicocele. And it is this extreme customizability that makes Evotions special, and a bargain). Were I a rich man I would find out how @Minas bitch had his device printed with Ti and would have something nearly identical made but with a ring. We like ringed devices around here...

Stay tuned to see what Titaniumchastiti comes up with for me too!

FFEF04B7-6B1A-4974-8B04-86EEB40BB90E.JPG

Gabriellia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice