Evotion Wearables?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Feb 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I have been wearing a Holy Trainer for a little over a year. Due to its closed design, I have to remove it daily for hygiene. I also have to remove it for TSA screening, and I travel a LOT.

I had a recent incident where my daily access to the key was a source of temptation, and my wife was not happy. She would like for me to have something that can stay on securely without daily removal and still provide good hygiene.

So, I've been exploring devices that can meet all of our needs and Evotion's seems like the best solution. I can get a PA version for the added security, its an open enough design to allow good hygiene, and they offer designs that are capable of using plastic locking tabs that would mean I would not need to unlock for TSA and not have access to a key while traveling. Seems like the perfect device for us.

So, I'm wondering what experiences people on here have had with them? If everything on their website is true, this seems like the greatest thing a frequent traveler could want. Comments on durability are especially of interest to me. I am pretty active with running, biking, and swimming, so I am curious to know if the laser sintered plastic/nylon holds up well.

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
  3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
  4. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    It works pretty well for what you are needing it for. Make sure you get the sizing correct .... smaller is better for sure. I do get some irritations in my piercing area .. still have not been able to figure out what is causing it. Not sure if it material or stress or shape or placement of the prong ... but other than that .... I love it.

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    did you get the waterproof coating or did you buy before that was standard? I hear that makes a world of difference

6. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I don't know anything about a waterproof coating .. but my latest one does have the new finish if that is what you mean. I will take a closer look with a magnifying glass now that you mention it ... and see if there are some rough spots on the prong .. perhaps that is where my issue lies??

lock667 likes this.
  7. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    First off - there's simply no substitute for stainless steel / titanium (metal in general) where hygein is concerned.

That said, the Evotions is an excellent option. It's a good all around device that's beyond comfortable to wear. Just get the glossy coating and that should take care of some of the hygein stuff. What's nice about Evotions is that literally every millimeter of the device is customizable. Price is fair. Ship time is spot on every time - 4 weeks. Other than some issues I've had with them repeatedly sending me the wrong stuff, I've had no issues with Evotions. Customer service in those instances is quick to deal with stuff.

So if lightweight and comfort are paramount, check out an Evotions device.

bincorona and lock667 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice