Evotion Wearables?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Casual_Reader, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Is anyone familiar with a firm called Evotion Wearables? I've started seeing them mentioned recently, and their piercing-secured chastity devices. However, I can't decide if they're a "real" firm, or something fictional.

2. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They are real... but I've not heard much about them.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I've got one, but due to my recent issues haven't been able to use it. It is very nice work, but the material has a porous surface that doesn't appear to be suited to new piercings. One recent owner reported sticking to the post on a 3 month old piercing. One nice aspect is that they are open many types of customization. Once the initial build is complete you can recustomize individual pieces and fine tune the fit.

4. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    They are real, make a great product, and have excellent customer service (UNLIKE Ghost designs).
    Their products fills a great niche when a metal device can not be worn. I still live in and LOVE my Mature Metal Pet Trap #1! BEST cage on the market and customer service BAR NONE!
    But, due to job and travel many times I have to go through metal detectors and Evotion Wearables products are a 'perfect fit'
    Pardon the pun LOL LOL.
    but like all cages knowing your size is critical.
    if you have any other questions feel free to message me directly

5. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Hi
    Please i d like feedbacks and advices about evotion wearable cage 7 that you can wear without ring if you have a frenum piercing. Thank you!

6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I too have owned both Mature Metal and Evotions devices. And as others have mentioned, if you have special needs, Evotions is your only real choice for custom work. The device I have is 100% custom - I had him shape the ring differently, I had him extend the attachment point where the ring meets the device so It would add gap without the need to buy a whole new device. AND, I just ordered and all new device from him that incorporates all of these customization, PLUS a custom designed bottom section with flared out sides and the changes to the way the top and bottom pieces meet. I have some issue with my veins down there and their ability to do ANYTHING you need them to do design wise is unparalleled.

People throw the word "custom" around a lot when it comes to cages. But length, width, ring size, this is not "custom" work. This is sizing. Ask these manufactures is they will curve a base ring just so, or change the shape of the cage potion to allow a bit more space at the sides, or anything else, AND do it for no extra charge. Wont happen.

I have worked with Evotions for over a year. Dozens and dozens of emails, many, many custom parts ordered, all just to experiment and get it right. Now that it has, he's making me up a whole new device with all the customizations built in and incorporated (I cut away a potion of my current device - so he's redesigned that potion of the new one to match). Bottom line - I've been a highly demanding, and I am quite sure at times very annoying customer, and he's come through every time. In fact, there is simply no way I could practice chastity without them, it's the only device my body will tolerate in all conditions.

Have no fear - get your measurements right and order from him. Tell him I recommended him. He won't know me by my screen name, but if you send him a link to this thread, he will 100% know who I am after reading this thread. He probably has nightmares about me, lol

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I can't say I've had the best experience.... ordered in May and have only seen parts of my order. They communicate well but I don't trust what they tell me is accurate. Good example is they said it was shipping in June but when I checked in July it still hadnt been shipped.

From the parts I've received it's near impossible to use as the PA pin doesn't stick out the end of the device and they curved the PA pin downward so much it won't work. Spent way too much money and they want another 60 plus 15 for shipping a replacement pin that didn't work correctly in the first place.

Still waiting on the top half of the cage in the color I ordered....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice