Evotion Wearables & PA Question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Has anyone got strong opinions one way or another regarding Evotion Wearables?

I wear a MM jail bird but unfortunately my vericocele started acting up again, which has highlighted the need for a PA if we're going to continue with chastity - particularly longer lock ups. I have altered the cage by bending the ring's pin up some which provides more gap at the bottom while not changing the gap at the top. This made the cage wearable, where at first it simply wasn't. At first the backup would happen after less than a couple of full days. Now it seems much much less frequent. But nonetheless, we have worked hard to get my lock up times up around two weeks, and it's a SERIOUS bummer to have to remove the cage for a day or two when the Vericocele acts up, thus resetting the clock.

Reading Evotion Wearables page it sounds like the exact thing I need - a cage with a base ring and PA prong, designed so that if my issue flares up I can remove the ring while remaining secure. Plus, I've been corresponding with him and he has been WAY more responsive and helpful than what I experienced previously. Plus I think they look cool as hell. So I'm curious if there's anyone on here wearing one that can vouch for the work.

And my question about the PA - we've been going back and forth about this for a couple months. Basically I'm a pussy and I'm afraid to get it done. But it looks like we're going to do it - perhaps today. The fact that Evotion devices are so light and therefore I can get pierced at 10 and use the cage at an 8 helps calm my nerves (a bit). That said, one of my main concerns is oral sex. Those of you who are pierced, does it interfere? Because I can't have that. Me loves me a blowjob.

Thanks all.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ive had an evotion device. It didnt fit well for me. The owner offered to resend another device for free but I opted not to take him up on his offer. He did try to please me but a few things were a no go for me. The device seemed to pinch me in a few spots when erect. The surface seemed to hold onto that urine smell. But I did get an email from them the other day saying they offer a new coating on their devices, so that may fix the smell issue. Personally I love my steelworxx tube jacket 02, but thats alot more money. I also like the rigid chastity devices but have never purchased one. I have read on fetlife many guys who love the evotion device, so maybe it was just me.

3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well, we got him an 8g PA piercing today so it'll be awhile till he wears any type of cage. Yay for PA, Boo for no cage!!

kellysbitch and Rider9 like this.
  4. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    I'll be getting an Evotions, but we are approaching it as an intermediate device. There is a lot of potential, but we are just not sure it will be best for me. I'd really like a Steelworxxextreme device, but the price point is way too high for my first piercing based device.

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:

Those truly are beautiful, but I agree, very expensive. Given the workmanship and materials, I don't doubt they're worth it, but out of my budget.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice