Evotion Wearables Bijou

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by John Dragos, Jul 10, 2018.

1. John Dragos

John Dragos New member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Last year I purchased Evotion's Cage 7. Unfortunately, I got my measurements wrong. I put up with it because I'm just to cheap to dump yet another $300 to replace my mistake.

When I finally decided to get another cage, I had been studying Evotion's new Bijou cage. After an email conversation with Andy, the owner, concerning my measurements, I pulled the trigger.

What drew me to the Bijou, was the sliding PA pin feature. YEAH!! It slides. That was one of my problems with the Cage 7. I'd get an erection. My glans would slip out of the retaining ridge in the cage, and my piercing started getting yanked on by the PA pin. Night time erections were torture.

I ordered the Bijou a little small in the diameter, and a little long (2 mm) in the glans length. It fits PERFECTLY.

The Bijou is different from Evotion's earlier models in that, instead of a clamshell style consisting of two "halves" of the cage being fitted together at a hinge - Bijou is a tube with a slide-on nose cone.

I'm not exactly happy with the filigree cutout design because of how it squishes my skin through the little holes. But that is just a personal preference.

I did a full write up with photos and demo videos on my blog here - http://wp.me/p95qYH-63
    The Bijou is featured in Part 7.

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    That is an awesome blog! So the big question is, can you orgasm in the Bijou? There’s a lot of your dick exposed.

3. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Very nice. I own 2 bijou cages. Love them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice