Evotion Wearables Bijou

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by NauticalBear, Mar 31, 2018.

1. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I ordered my Bijou at the beginning of Feb ‘18. The order form said to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery. My order (#820) arrived 5 weeks after it was placed, which was a pleasant surprise.

I measured myself very carefully. Yvonne emailed me & told me that she thought I’d made a mistake. I measured 12cm circumference and she reminded me not to let my ego order a cage that would fall off.

I wish I’d stuck to my guns; I let them talk me into a 10.5cm cage. I wish I’d simply reminded them I can work a caliper AND a tape measure like a big boy. So, my cage is okay for wear, but it is really hard to put it on & take it off. Having written that...

I’ve worn it almost continuously for the six days I’ve had it. There was a learning curve on how far to pull my girth penis through the shaft cage...too short & it puts strain on the piercing hole. Too long and it feels like it’s going to pinch when you close the tip. Except...there’s no pinch. The cage was faithfully printed to the measurements I provided and although I wish I’d had the courage of my convictions regarding the shaft diameter, the glans cover is perfect. And....whaere it seemed at first like the pin was mis-positioned, as soon as I got used to pulling my glans all the way through and then some...th pin positions itself perfectly.

Speaking of the pin...a word. When I first saw it, it looked absurdly long. However, once I figured the optimum way to insert my penis into the cage the pin proved to be perfect. And a special note about the pin...there is a deliberate amount of “wiggle room” built in. The pin can slide fore and aft a couple of mm. This is, believe it or not, a Very Good Thing. When my penis expands or contracts...as they all do....the pin moves along within it’s allowed dimensions. This means that I don’t ant tension from the pin putting pressure on the sensitive piercing hole.

The two pieces of the cage fit together perfectly.

I can go most of the day and completely forget I’m wearing a cage. That...is the goal.

After a week of being caged I took it off to check my skin, etc. Everything is fine.

I ordered a leash loop to be incorporated into the cage, and it will be getting its debut in public shortly.

I picked “pink” as the color, and although I’m very happy with the quality of the dye job, the color isn’t pink at all. I’d call it fuschia and I quite like it.

The fit and finish are excellent. There are no seams and no sharp edges. I presume if there were any when it came off the printer, those were addressed prior to the dye job. I’m very happy in that regard.

I would have no problem recommending the Bijou. Measure carefully and, if you are convinced you’re right, stick to what you know to be true.

Attached Files:

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Hi Nautical Bear,

I also ordered the Bijou for when I have to go through airport security, the Lori's 5A would bring in the fire trucks and riot squads.
    I have been locked in it now for 3 months without removal and have to check if its still on!
    Simply the most comfortable plastic tube style device currently made in my option.
    D also likes how it is curved downward so I am always bowing to my mistress.
    We also went on a weeks leave via aircraft and sailed through security, so it is perfect.
    Unlike yours ours is black with the solid tube design, no cutouts. As I found I always got edema issues with any tube that had openings.
    The sliding PA slot is brilliant and haven't had a pinch or uncomfortable moment yet. We ordered ours to be very tight to prevent any erection and also long so that all my penis was covered to prevent any possible access to the base.
    D has tested it with her Hitachi wand and Erocilator and I just cannot get even close to coming.

Kodama and LockedN8 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice